• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:17
CEST 04:17
KST 11:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9804 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 722

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 720 721 722 723 724 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 02:10 GMT
#14421
On October 22 2014 11:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:32 Cricketer12 wrote:
damn San pashun scared everyone off huh?

More like everyones sick of hearing about the least relevant and interesting player there

NOBODY is talking about Jjakji.

But he's a Terran so he'll probably make it until he meets another Terran, San is protoss which is super UP

if we get zest v san ro8 wanna sig bet then? since you so confident..

I would sigbet against a Zest vs San RO8 but I already sigbetted a small part of my signature against OtherWorld and the rest against SetGuitarsToKill. Come to think of it, he also has his entire signature betted against me


That bet doesn't count. I never agreed to it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468614-wcs-global-finals-2014-day-1?page=556#11116

Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:23 AWalker9 wrote:
Who will be playing the exhibition matches that is the question

Bomber and soO, others are uncertain but probably Zest


Wrong on all 3 accounts

No, the guys playing the exhibition matches are the guys that are losing the first round. Should have clarified that.


I'm sure you thought that was hilarious, but when you are so wrong about something you can't even joke about it like that

What? You do realize that I would be willing to bet my entire signature for a month on at least one of Bomber, soO, and Zest losing, right? (Besides the TaeJa bet I have already made)


At least one? Sounds like you're scared. But I'll take that



I thought we were gonna discuss terms of the bet but you just went and made it all the thing.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 22 2014 02:11 GMT
#14422
On October 22 2014 11:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:32 Cricketer12 wrote:
damn San pashun scared everyone off huh?

More like everyones sick of hearing about the least relevant and interesting player there

NOBODY is talking about Jjakji.

But he's a Terran so he'll probably make it until he meets another Terran, San is protoss which is super UP

if we get zest v san ro8 wanna sig bet then? since you so confident..

I would sigbet against a Zest vs San RO8 but I already sigbetted a small part of my signature against OtherWorld and the rest against SetGuitarsToKill. Come to think of it, he also has his entire signature betted against me


That bet doesn't count. I never agreed to it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468614-wcs-global-finals-2014-day-1?page=556#11116

On October 20 2014 09:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:23 AWalker9 wrote:
Who will be playing the exhibition matches that is the question

Bomber and soO, others are uncertain but probably Zest


Wrong on all 3 accounts

No, the guys playing the exhibition matches are the guys that are losing the first round. Should have clarified that.


I'm sure you thought that was hilarious, but when you are so wrong about something you can't even joke about it like that

What? You do realize that I would be willing to bet my entire signature for a month on at least one of Bomber, soO, and Zest losing, right? (Besides the TaeJa bet I have already made)


At least one? Sounds like you're scared. But I'll take that



I thought we were gonna discuss terms of the bet but you just went and made it all the thing.

I thought it was that the winner set the loser's entire signature for one month
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 02:12 GMT
#14423
On October 22 2014 11:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:32 Cricketer12 wrote:
damn San pashun scared everyone off huh?

More like everyones sick of hearing about the least relevant and interesting player there

NOBODY is talking about Jjakji.

But he's a Terran so he'll probably make it until he meets another Terran, San is protoss which is super UP

if we get zest v san ro8 wanna sig bet then? since you so confident..

I would sigbet against a Zest vs San RO8 but I already sigbetted a small part of my signature against OtherWorld and the rest against SetGuitarsToKill. Come to think of it, he also has his entire signature betted against me


That bet doesn't count. I never agreed to it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468614-wcs-global-finals-2014-day-1?page=556#11116

On October 20 2014 09:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:23 AWalker9 wrote:
Who will be playing the exhibition matches that is the question

Bomber and soO, others are uncertain but probably Zest


Wrong on all 3 accounts

No, the guys playing the exhibition matches are the guys that are losing the first round. Should have clarified that.


I'm sure you thought that was hilarious, but when you are so wrong about something you can't even joke about it like that

What? You do realize that I would be willing to bet my entire signature for a month on at least one of Bomber, soO, and Zest losing, right? (Besides the TaeJa bet I have already made)


At least one? Sounds like you're scared. But I'll take that



I thought we were gonna discuss terms of the bet but you just went and made it all the thing.

I thought it was that the winner set the loser's entire signature for one month

for what soo v taeja?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 02:12 GMT
#14424
On October 22 2014 11:11 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:32 Cricketer12 wrote:
damn San pashun scared everyone off huh?

More like everyones sick of hearing about the least relevant and interesting player there

NOBODY is talking about Jjakji.

But he's a Terran so he'll probably make it until he meets another Terran, San is protoss which is super UP

if we get zest v san ro8 wanna sig bet then? since you so confident..

I would sigbet against a Zest vs San RO8 but I already sigbetted a small part of my signature against OtherWorld and the rest against SetGuitarsToKill. Come to think of it, he also has his entire signature betted against me


That bet doesn't count. I never agreed to it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468614-wcs-global-finals-2014-day-1?page=556#11116

On October 20 2014 09:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:25 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:23 AWalker9 wrote:
Who will be playing the exhibition matches that is the question

Bomber and soO, others are uncertain but probably Zest


Wrong on all 3 accounts

No, the guys playing the exhibition matches are the guys that are losing the first round. Should have clarified that.


I'm sure you thought that was hilarious, but when you are so wrong about something you can't even joke about it like that

What? You do realize that I would be willing to bet my entire signature for a month on at least one of Bomber, soO, and Zest losing, right? (Besides the TaeJa bet I have already made)


At least one? Sounds like you're scared. But I'll take that



I thought we were gonna discuss terms of the bet but you just went and made it all the thing.

I thought it was that the winner set the loser's entire signature for one month


No, part of it I'll take though.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 02:13 GMT
#14425
On October 22 2014 11:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
More like everyones sick of hearing about the least relevant and interesting player there

NOBODY is talking about Jjakji.

But he's a Terran so he'll probably make it until he meets another Terran, San is protoss which is super UP

if we get zest v san ro8 wanna sig bet then? since you so confident..

I would sigbet against a Zest vs San RO8 but I already sigbetted a small part of my signature against OtherWorld and the rest against SetGuitarsToKill. Come to think of it, he also has his entire signature betted against me


That bet doesn't count. I never agreed to it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468614-wcs-global-finals-2014-day-1?page=556#11116

On October 20 2014 09:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:25 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Bomber and soO, others are uncertain but probably Zest


Wrong on all 3 accounts

No, the guys playing the exhibition matches are the guys that are losing the first round. Should have clarified that.


I'm sure you thought that was hilarious, but when you are so wrong about something you can't even joke about it like that

What? You do realize that I would be willing to bet my entire signature for a month on at least one of Bomber, soO, and Zest losing, right? (Besides the TaeJa bet I have already made)


At least one? Sounds like you're scared. But I'll take that



I thought we were gonna discuss terms of the bet but you just went and made it all the thing.

I thought it was that the winner set the loser's entire signature for one month

for what soo v taeja?


I bet that Bomber, soO and Zest will all win their first matches. Stupid bet? Fuck ya but oh well
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 02:14 GMT
#14426
On October 22 2014 11:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:12 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:11 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:09 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:08 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:07 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:04 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 10:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
NOBODY is talking about Jjakji.

But he's a Terran so he'll probably make it until he meets another Terran, San is protoss which is super UP

if we get zest v san ro8 wanna sig bet then? since you so confident..

I would sigbet against a Zest vs San RO8 but I already sigbetted a small part of my signature against OtherWorld and the rest against SetGuitarsToKill. Come to think of it, he also has his entire signature betted against me


That bet doesn't count. I never agreed to it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/468614-wcs-global-finals-2014-day-1?page=556#11116

On October 20 2014 09:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Wrong on all 3 accounts

No, the guys playing the exhibition matches are the guys that are losing the first round. Should have clarified that.


I'm sure you thought that was hilarious, but when you are so wrong about something you can't even joke about it like that

What? You do realize that I would be willing to bet my entire signature for a month on at least one of Bomber, soO, and Zest losing, right? (Besides the TaeJa bet I have already made)


At least one? Sounds like you're scared. But I'll take that



I thought we were gonna discuss terms of the bet but you just went and made it all the thing.

I thought it was that the winner set the loser's entire signature for one month

for what soo v taeja?


I bet that Bomber, soO and Zest will all win their first matches. Stupid bet? Fuck ya but oh well

only soo match may lose others will easy win
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 02:16 GMT
#14427
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 02:23:03
October 22 2014 02:22 GMT
#14428
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 02:25 GMT
#14429
On October 22 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow

gumba?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 02:27:21
October 22 2014 02:26 GMT
#14430
On October 22 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow


I'll take the fourth share if you guys want.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 22 2014 02:28 GMT
#14431
On October 22 2014 11:26 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow


I'll take the fourth share if you guys want.

Who do you take?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 02:28:55
October 22 2014 02:28 GMT
#14432
On October 22 2014 11:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:26 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow


I'll take the fourth share if you guys want.

Who do you take?


I thought I was taking "none of the above". Like that we are guaranteed a winner.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 02:28 GMT
#14433
On October 22 2014 11:26 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow


I'll take the fourth share if you guys want.

sounds good to me
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 02:29 GMT
#14434
On October 22 2014 11:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:26 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow


I'll take the fourth share if you guys want.

Who do you take?


I thought I was taking "none of the above". Like that we are guaranteed a winner.

i.e. inno, because i think we can ALL agree hyun will lose
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 22 2014 02:33 GMT
#14435
On October 22 2014 11:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:26 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow


I'll take the fourth share if you guys want.

Who do you take?


I thought I was taking "none of the above". Like that we are guaranteed a winner.

i.e. inno, because i think we can ALL agree hyun will lose

I thought it was none of the above too. If we wanted inno we'd just take gumba
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 02:34 GMT
#14436
On October 22 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:26 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow


I'll take the fourth share if you guys want.

Who do you take?


I thought I was taking "none of the above". Like that we are guaranteed a winner.

i.e. inno, because i think we can ALL agree hyun will lose

I thought it was none of the above too. If we wanted inno we'd just take gumba

thats what i suggested at first but no response T_T
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 22 2014 02:35 GMT
#14437
On October 22 2014 11:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:28 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:28 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:26 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 22 2014 11:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
guitars, temp wanna do a 3 way bet for zest taeja and san to see who gets out of that side of the bracket?

I would go for it. We need a fourth party in case none of them make it out somehow


I'll take the fourth share if you guys want.

Who do you take?


I thought I was taking "none of the above". Like that we are guaranteed a winner.

i.e. inno, because i think we can ALL agree hyun will lose

I thought it was none of the above too. If we wanted inno we'd just take gumba

ill just let you guys decide
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 02:40:24
October 22 2014 02:39 GMT
#14438
So, to sum things up:

The_Templar wins if Taeja makes it out of the bottom half of the bracket.
Cricketer12 wins if San makes it out of the bottom half of the bracket.
SetGuitarsToKill wins if Zest makes it out of the bottom half of the bracket.
I, ZigguratOfUr wins if none of them make it out.

What's the stakes?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 22 2014 02:41 GMT
#14439
On October 22 2014 11:39 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
So, to sum things up:

The_Templar wins if Taeja makes it out of the bottom half of the bracket.
Cricketer12 wins if San makes it out of the bottom half of the bracket.
SetGuitarsToKill wins if Zest makes it out of the bottom half of the bracket.
I, ZigguratOfUr wins if none of them make it out.

What's the stakes?

I'd say a month or two is reasonable
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-22 02:44:29
October 22 2014 02:44 GMT
#14440
On October 22 2014 11:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 11:39 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
So, to sum things up:

The_Templar wins if Taeja makes it out of the bottom half of the bracket.
Cricketer12 wins if San makes it out of the bottom half of the bracket.
SetGuitarsToKill wins if Zest makes it out of the bottom half of the bracket.
I, ZigguratOfUr wins if none of them make it out.

What's the stakes?

I'd say a month or two is reasonable


Okay, so from Nov 9th to Jan 9th would be two months. The whole signature or half of it or?
Prev 1 720 721 722 723 724 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings132
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 77
PiLiPiLi 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1993
Bale 42
Dota 2
monkeys_forever535
NeuroSwarm194
League of Legends
Doublelift4408
Counter-Strike
taco 630
Other Games
summit1g7628
JimRising 542
C9.Mang0368
WinterStarcraft163
ViBE161
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick929
BasetradeTV178
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• poizon28 32
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1144
• Shiphtur16
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.