• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:54
CEST 10:54
KST 17:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8224 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 690

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 688 689 690 691 692 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 19:34 GMT
#13781
On October 22 2014 04:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:31 GumBa wrote:
Ugh guys should I save for a new pc or for a ps4 ? I prefer pc but ps4 chills

get a job first, then spend.

I got a side job. And I dont even know wtf I wanna do
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 19:34 GMT
#13782
On October 22 2014 04:34 GumBa wrote:
I should go to asia and dupe them into thinking I know my shit and teach english

YEAH! Go to Korea as an English teacher.
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 19:35 GMT
#13783
On reflection, this thread should be renamed "The GumBa support line."
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 21 2014 19:36 GMT
#13784
On October 22 2014 04:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:34 GumBa wrote:
I should go to asia and dupe them into thinking I know my shit and teach english

YEAH! Go to Korea as an English teacher.

Need a degree, or I'd be doing that right now
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 19:36 GMT
#13785
On October 22 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:34 GumBa wrote:
I should go to asia and dupe them into thinking I know my shit and teach english

YEAH! Go to Korea as an English teacher.

Need a degree, or I'd be doing that right now

So get a degree in education and start cracking. :D
kiss kiss fall in love
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 21 2014 19:36 GMT
#13786
On October 22 2014 04:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:32 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:29 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:26 GumBa wrote:
U guys didnt learn other languages at school as mandatory lessons?

They should start teaching Chinese


They do in some schools in my area. But I'm pretty sure its a Vancouver thing.

You can learn Chinese in Vancouver easier than French. Half the population speaks it and it's on all the signs


Its on the signs depending on which area of the city you are in. But w/e I know both Mandarin and French so it doesn't really matter that much to me.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 19:36 GMT
#13787
You guys are luckly. I had to learn SWEDISH in school wtf
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 21 2014 19:36 GMT
#13788
On October 22 2014 04:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
On reflection, this thread should be renamed "The GumBa support line."

hey so long as its not my intervention im all for it
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 19:37 GMT
#13789
On October 22 2014 04:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:34 GumBa wrote:
I should go to asia and dupe them into thinking I know my shit and teach english

YEAH! Go to Korea as an English teacher.

They actually do something in japan atleast where they want english speakers (native) not even teachers really who can't speak japanese to go and teach there so the students are forced to speak in english. It's a pretty sweet deal but you need to have learnt a job first. I gotta look into that
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 19:37 GMT
#13790
On October 22 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You guys are luckly. I had to learn SWEDISH in school wtf

Did you ever formally learn English? Or did you just pick it up from the internet?
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 19:37 GMT
#13791
On October 22 2014 04:36 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:35 IntoTheheart wrote:
On reflection, this thread should be renamed "The GumBa support line."

hey so long as its not my intervention im all for it

You don't need it yet.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 19:38 GMT
#13792
I live quite a sad existence
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 21 2014 19:38 GMT
#13793
On October 22 2014 04:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:34 GumBa wrote:
I should go to asia and dupe them into thinking I know my shit and teach english

YEAH! Go to Korea as an English teacher.

Need a degree, or I'd be doing that right now

So get a degree in education and start cracking. :D

it's a little late for me now. I mean I could but I have a full time job now and already failed out of school once
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 19:38 GMT
#13794
On October 22 2014 04:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You guys are luckly. I had to learn SWEDISH in school wtf

Did you ever formally learn English? Or did you just pick it up from the internet?

English start in the third grade. Swedish in the 7th grade.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 21 2014 19:38 GMT
#13795
On October 22 2014 04:38 GumBa wrote:
I live quite a sad existence

Let's be sad together!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 19:39 GMT
#13796
Next weeks starts russian courses. I might start learning russian.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 21 2014 19:39 GMT
#13797
On October 22 2014 04:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:38 GumBa wrote:
I live quite a sad existence

Let's be sad together!

Ok
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 19:39 GMT
#13798
On October 22 2014 04:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You guys are luckly. I had to learn SWEDISH in school wtf

Did you ever formally learn English? Or did you just pick it up from the internet?

IIRC (didn't actually do school in Finland) Finnish and Swedish are required and then you have to add one more language (usually English but in the past German was more popular).
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 19:39 GMT
#13799
On October 22 2014 04:38 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You guys are luckly. I had to learn SWEDISH in school wtf

Did you ever formally learn English? Or did you just pick it up from the internet?

English start in the third grade. Swedish in the 7th grade.

Do you ever use Swedish? I mean, do people there speak multiple Nordic languages?
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 19:40 GMT
#13800
On October 22 2014 04:39 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 04:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 04:36 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
You guys are luckly. I had to learn SWEDISH in school wtf

Did you ever formally learn English? Or did you just pick it up from the internet?

IIRC (didn't actually do school in Finland) Finnish and Swedish are required and then you have to add one more language (usually English but in the past German was more popular).

learning finnish, english and sweden is must in schools in finland.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 688 689 690 691 692 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King344
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe137
Trikslyr32
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur431
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 6m
Patches Events
7h 6m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.