• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:07
CEST 08:07
KST 15:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8175 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 671

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 669 670 671 672 673 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 21 2014 15:48 GMT
#13401
I play sc2 actively too
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 21 2014 15:49 GMT
#13402
On October 22 2014 00:48 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 00:47 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:45 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have something that you guys wont ever achieve in sc2.

My all time 1v1 hots stats are quite high. 67% if I remember right.

league: masters

I don't need to play 5 placement matches.

What is that supposed to mean?

I'm actually active in sc2.

Because you only need to play 4? dunno kev :p

... you only need 1 placement match if you played the previous season. Otherwise it takes 5.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 15:49 GMT
#13403
Actually, I open sc2 and check my stats
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 15:53:59
October 21 2014 15:49 GMT
#13404
On October 22 2014 00:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 00:38 Mensol wrote:
I bet that a Korean going to win this tournament.

Bold prediction. Want to pick a specific player?

No, all can i saay is that foreign guy Polt stands no chance against these Koreans.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 15:51:20
October 21 2014 15:50 GMT
#13405
On October 22 2014 00:49 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 00:48 Wintex wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:47 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:45 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have something that you guys wont ever achieve in sc2.

My all time 1v1 hots stats are quite high. 67% if I remember right.

league: masters

I don't need to play 5 placement matches.

What is that supposed to mean?

I'm actually active in sc2.

Because you only need to play 4? dunno kev :p

... you only need 1 placement match if you played the previous season. Otherwise it takes 5.

Do you? I have missed few seasons but I have still played only 1 plcement match

EDIT: im not sure but im 40/40 sure
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 15:53 GMT
#13406
On October 22 2014 00:50 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 00:49 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:48 Wintex wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:47 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:45 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:45 y0su wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
I have something that you guys wont ever achieve in sc2.

My all time 1v1 hots stats are quite high. 67% if I remember right.

league: masters

I don't need to play 5 placement matches.

What is that supposed to mean?

I'm actually active in sc2.

Because you only need to play 4? dunno kev :p

... you only need 1 placement match if you played the previous season. Otherwise it takes 5.

Do you? I have missed few seasons but I have still played only 1 plcement match

EDIT: im not sure but im 40/40 sure


Yeah, if you've played your placements before, you only need 1 match.
kiss kiss fall in love
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 15:54 GMT
#13407
Hey guys, I'm baaaaaaack.
Holy fuck! Rank 13 in the Passionboard!!!
I was 40+ two days ago!
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 15:54 GMT
#13408
On October 22 2014 00:54 Sakat wrote:
Hey guys, I'm baaaaaaack.
Holy fuck! Rank 13 in the Passionboard!!!
I was 40+ two days ago!

Oh good. I think that breaking through the rest of the Ro16 might be tough.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 15:57:46
October 21 2014 15:55 GMT
#13409
[image loading]
PvP has always been my strongest matchup (except in late wol). For unknown reasons we finns are quite good in PvP.



I used to have 85% winrate PvZ in WoL
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 15:56 GMT
#13410
I'm back. Miss me?
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 15:56 GMT
#13411
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat ARE BACK!?!?

Well, I never actually left
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 15:57 GMT
#13412
On October 22 2014 00:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 00:54 Sakat wrote:
Hey guys, I'm baaaaaaack.
Holy fuck! Rank 13 in the Passionboard!!!
I was 40+ two days ago!

Oh good. I think that breaking through the rest of the Ro16 might be tough.



Yeah, that won't happen. My goal is to stay in the top 16
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 15:58 GMT
#13413
On October 22 2014 00:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat ARE BACK!?!?

Well, I never actually left


You da real MVP of musketeers.
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 15:58 GMT
#13414
Which page passionboard is?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 21 2014 15:59 GMT
#13415
On October 22 2014 00:57 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 00:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:54 Sakat wrote:
Hey guys, I'm baaaaaaack.
Holy fuck! Rank 13 in the Passionboard!!!
I was 40+ two days ago!

Oh good. I think that breaking through the rest of the Ro16 might be tough.



Yeah, that won't happen. My goal is to stay in the top 16

You never know. Depending on how many others start or stop posting, you might be able to break through.

But yeah, it feels like you being in the Ro16 is essentially an auto-lock in, since I don't see too many other people posting on this thread.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 21 2014 15:59 GMT
#13416
On October 22 2014 00:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Which page passionboard is?

Linked to on the first page.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 21 2014 16:00 GMT
#13417
On October 22 2014 00:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat ARE BACK!?!?

Well, I never actually left



I won't be long. My phone is dying. But yeah, back for now
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 21 2014 16:00 GMT
#13418
On October 22 2014 00:56 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat ARE BACK!?!?

Well, I never actually left


If you guys get a name, does that make me and IntotheHeart something like the RCMP of Passion?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 21 2014 16:00 GMT
#13419
On October 22 2014 00:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 00:58 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Which page passionboard is?

Linked to on the first page.

Am I supposed to find it? First page is huge mess
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
H8
Profile Joined October 2013
Czech Republic563 Posts
October 21 2014 16:00 GMT
#13420
On October 22 2014 00:59 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2014 00:57 Sakat wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 22 2014 00:54 Sakat wrote:
Hey guys, I'm baaaaaaack.
Holy fuck! Rank 13 in the Passionboard!!!
I was 40+ two days ago!

Oh good. I think that breaking through the rest of the Ro16 might be tough.



Yeah, that won't happen. My goal is to stay in the top 16

You never know. Depending on how many others start or stop posting, you might be able to break through.

But yeah, it feels like you being in the Ro16 is essentially an auto-lock in, since I don't see too many other people posting on this thread.


There are two of us outside top 16!
The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat
Prev 1 669 670 671 672 673 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 128
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2223
GuemChi 688
Leta 111
Bale 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Noble 15
Icarus 11
Dota 2
febbydoto22
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
Other Games
summit1g7111
C9.Mang0261
Sick152
ViBE92
Happy44
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick461
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2171
League of Legends
• Lourlo1259
• Stunt455
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 53m
Patches Events
9h 53m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.