• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:55
CEST 02:55
KST 09:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8747 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 602

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 600 601 602 603 604 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 20 2014 18:19 GMT
#12021
@The_Templar and Cricketer12 (and anyone else who doesn't drink) spoiler, but there's one non alcoholic drink coming up
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 18:20 GMT
#12022
On October 21 2014 03:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:18 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX


First off, Finland has amazing goaltenders

Second, elfi is cool as hell.

And Canada is the best country in the world <3

FYP.
Eventually America will be annexed into canada as part of their quest for world domination

HURRAY METRIC SYSTEM
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:20 GMT
#12023
On October 21 2014 03:19 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:12 y0su wrote:
Going to give each player a SHOT!!
possibly to be used for a drinking game?!?!
[image loading]
link


+ Show Spoiler [previous] +
#1 Bomber
[image loading]
link
+ Show Spoiler [alternate] +

[image loading]
link

#2 Hyun
[image loading]
link
#3 Zest
[image loading]
link
#4 Polt
[image loading]
link
+ Show Spoiler +
feel free to let me know (reply or PM) if you have a better shot idea for any player!


+ Show Spoiler [disclaimer] +
*this is not an advertisement for alcohol or drinking!!*
+ Show Spoiler +
If you do drink, please do so responsibly and do NOT drive!!!

Amazing

I win this time Lorning

I wasn't even trying

Good luck next time

You beat everyone else though haha

With what

Your uncanny ability to show up right on time to snipe every 50th page? I dunno

Why would I quote a random post to try to get the top?

It could've been an MKP pic or something

Hmmm, fair enough. I expect you to get the next one though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:20 GMT
#12024
On October 21 2014 03:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:18 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX


First off, Finland has amazing goaltenders

Second, elfi is cool as hell.

And Canada is the best country in the world <3

FYP.
Eventually America will be annexed into canada as part of their quest for world domination

maple syrup rivers shall flow like the blood in my veins
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 20 2014 18:20 GMT
#12025
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX

WHAT!?! I WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN MY TEAM. COME HERE AND I KICK YOUR ASS.

o.O the racist is mad

Never insult a man's hockey playing ability

Is that some Canada/Scandinavian thing?
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 20 2014 18:20 GMT
#12026
On October 21 2014 03:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:19 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:12 y0su wrote:
Going to give each player a SHOT!!
possibly to be used for a drinking game?!?!
[image loading]
link


+ Show Spoiler [previous] +
#1 Bomber
[image loading]
link
+ Show Spoiler [alternate] +

[image loading]
link

#2 Hyun
[image loading]
link
#3 Zest
[image loading]
link
#4 Polt
[image loading]
link
+ Show Spoiler +
feel free to let me know (reply or PM) if you have a better shot idea for any player!


+ Show Spoiler [disclaimer] +
*this is not an advertisement for alcohol or drinking!!*
+ Show Spoiler +
If you do drink, please do so responsibly and do NOT drive!!!

Amazing

I win this time Lorning

I wasn't even trying

Good luck next time

You beat everyone else though haha

With what

Your uncanny ability to show up right on time to snipe every 50th page? I dunno

Why would I quote a random post to try to get the top?

It could've been an MKP pic or something

Hmmm, fair enough. I expect you to get the next one though

I only put in effort for multiples of 500
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:21 GMT
#12027
On October 21 2014 03:20 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:19 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:12 y0su wrote:
Going to give each player a SHOT!!
possibly to be used for a drinking game?!?!
[image loading]
link

[quote]
+ Show Spoiler [disclaimer] +
*this is not an advertisement for alcohol or drinking!!*
+ Show Spoiler +
If you do drink, please do so responsibly and do NOT drive!!!

Amazing

I win this time Lorning

I wasn't even trying

Good luck next time

You beat everyone else though haha

With what

Your uncanny ability to show up right on time to snipe every 50th page? I dunno

Why would I quote a random post to try to get the top?

It could've been an MKP pic or something

Hmmm, fair enough. I expect you to get the next one though

I only put in effort for multiples of 500

You put in effort for page 450 don't lie
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:21 GMT
#12028
On October 21 2014 03:20 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:19 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:15 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 Lorning wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:12 y0su wrote:
Going to give each player a SHOT!!
possibly to be used for a drinking game?!?!
[image loading]
link

[quote]
+ Show Spoiler [disclaimer] +
*this is not an advertisement for alcohol or drinking!!*
+ Show Spoiler +
If you do drink, please do so responsibly and do NOT drive!!!

Amazing

I win this time Lorning

I wasn't even trying

Good luck next time

You beat everyone else though haha

With what

Your uncanny ability to show up right on time to snipe every 50th page? I dunno

Why would I quote a random post to try to get the top?

It could've been an MKP pic or something

Hmmm, fair enough. I expect you to get the next one though

I only put in effort for multiples of 500

and pg 450...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 18:21 GMT
#12029
On October 21 2014 03:20 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX

WHAT!?! I WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN MY TEAM. COME HERE AND I KICK YOUR ASS.

o.O the racist is mad

Never insult a man's hockey playing ability

Is that some Canada/Scandinavian thing?


I guess so. It's serious business here.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:21 GMT
#12030
ugh, die, i need pashunbroad plox
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 18:21 GMT
#12031
On October 21 2014 03:20 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX

WHAT!?! I WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN MY TEAM. COME HERE AND I KICK YOUR ASS.

o.O the racist is mad

Never insult a man's hockey playing ability

Is that some Canada/Scandinavian thing?

Yeah, we actually get really angry. It's the mark of a man here.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-21 17:29:51
October 20 2014 18:21 GMT
#12032
Going to give each player a SHOT!!
possibly to be used for a drinking game?!?!

#6 SAN
[image loading]
link

+ Show Spoiler [previous] +
#1 Bomber
[image loading]
link
+ Show Spoiler [alternate] +

[image loading]
link

#2 Hyun
[image loading]
link
#3 Zest
[image loading]
link
#4 Polt
[image loading]
link
#5 MC
[image loading]
link
+ Show Spoiler +
feel free to let me know (reply or PM) if you have a better shot idea for any player!


+ Show Spoiler [disclaimer] +
*this is not an advertisement for alcohol or drinking!!*
+ Show Spoiler +
If you do drink, please do so responsibly and do NOT drive!!!

TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 20 2014 18:22 GMT
#12033
On October 21 2014 03:20 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX

WHAT!?! I WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN MY TEAM. COME HERE AND I KICK YOUR ASS.

o.O the racist is mad

Never insult a man's hockey playing ability

Is that some Canada/Scandinavian thing?

Scandinavia?
Norway and Denmark sucks in Ice hockey. And Finland is not part of scandinavia.

But yeah, finns are vikings right?
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 18:22 GMT
#12034
On October 21 2014 03:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:20 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX

WHAT!?! I WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN MY TEAM. COME HERE AND I KICK YOUR ASS.

o.O the racist is mad

Never insult a man's hockey playing ability

Is that some Canada/Scandinavian thing?

Yeah, we actually get really angry. It's the mark of a man here.

I guess I wouldn't be a man then. I don't like physical sports
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 18:22 GMT
#12035
On October 21 2014 03:22 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:20 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX

WHAT!?! I WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN MY TEAM. COME HERE AND I KICK YOUR ASS.

o.O the racist is mad

Never insult a man's hockey playing ability

Is that some Canada/Scandinavian thing?

Scandinavia?
Norway and Denmark sucks in Ice hockey. And Finland is not part of scandinavia.

But yeah, finns are vikings right?

They are if the countryballs have taught me anything. ^_^
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 20 2014 18:22 GMT
#12036
On October 21 2014 03:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:20 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX

WHAT!?! I WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN MY TEAM. COME HERE AND I KICK YOUR ASS.

o.O the racist is mad

Never insult a man's hockey playing ability

Is that some Canada/Scandinavian thing?

Yeah, we actually get really angry. It's the mark of a man here.

I guess I wouldn't be a man then. I don't like physical sports

You're also both underage and American. I don't think that our standards apply.
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:23 GMT
#12037
On October 21 2014 03:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:20 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX

WHAT!?! I WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN MY TEAM. COME HERE AND I KICK YOUR ASS.

o.O the racist is mad

Never insult a man's hockey playing ability

Is that some Canada/Scandinavian thing?

Yeah, we actually get really angry. It's the mark of a man here.

I guess I wouldn't be a man then. I don't like physical sports

cricket is best sport
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 18:23 GMT
#12038
On October 21 2014 03:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:21 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:20 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:17 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:16 GumBa wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:14 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 21 2014 03:13 GumBa wrote:
I am english fyi. Damn finn

Oh, I saw you drinking tee. You might be inglish

I saw you sucking at hockey. You must be finnish.


DAE ELFI SUX

WHAT!?! I WAS THE BEST PLAYER IN MY TEAM. COME HERE AND I KICK YOUR ASS.

o.O the racist is mad

Never insult a man's hockey playing ability

Is that some Canada/Scandinavian thing?

Yeah, we actually get really angry. It's the mark of a man here.

I guess I wouldn't be a man then. I don't like physical sports

There's always girl's hockey then. Not girls field hockey though, they get intense throwing bows and stuff
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 18:23 GMT
#12039
On October 21 2014 03:21 Cricketer12 wrote:
ugh, die, i need pashunbroad plox

lol it hasn't been that long since I did one, has it?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 18:24 GMT
#12040
On October 21 2014 03:23 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 21 2014 03:21 Cricketer12 wrote:
ugh, die, i need pashunbroad plox

lol it hasn't been that long since I did one, has it?

no, but i needs to know if i beat SGTK yet :D
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 600 601 602 603 604 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 44
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1801
GuemChi 1608
Artosis 630
910 54
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm146
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g9031
shahzam628
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0346
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 5m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.