• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8049 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 554

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 552 553 554 555 556 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 00:14 GMT
#11061
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 00:14 GMT
#11062
On October 20 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

I was busy making this. I have a new computer and the pixel size is messed up or something

[image loading]


Forgot to edit the korean names in. Oh well >.>

gj never heard of that movie though
p.s can you make one from pulp fiction?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 00:15 GMT
#11063
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:12 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

I was busy making this. I have a new computer and the pixel size is messed up or something

[image loading]


Forgot to edit the korean names in. Oh well >.>


this one seems a bit... lazier than the average pic in this thread

That's because I suck at paint
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 00:15 GMT
#11064
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\

hence why i didnt post much prior to this :D
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 00:15 GMT
#11065
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 00:15 GMT
#11066
On October 20 2014 09:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\

hence why i didnt post much prior to this :D

Well, I have a tendency to say stupid stuff when I can't think of anything. >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 00:17 GMT
#11067
On October 20 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on

Lol, yeah.
I wonder what the exhibition matches will be. I'm guessing one of:
-FFA
-Team Games between the players and some other group
-Monobattles!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 00:17 GMT
#11068
On October 20 2014 09:15 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\

hence why i didnt post much prior to this :D

Well, I have a tendency to say stupid stuff when I can't think of anything. >.>

i was referring to the 2.5 years before this thread....
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 00:17 GMT
#11069
On October 20 2014 09:17 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on

Lol, yeah.
I wonder what the exhibition matches will be. I'm guessing one of:
-FFA
-Team Games between the players and some other group
-Monobattles!

choatic arena
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 00:18 GMT
#11070
On October 20 2014 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\

hence why i didnt post much prior to this :D

Well, I have a tendency to say stupid stuff when I can't think of anything. >.>

i was referring to the 2.5 years before this thread....

Ah. Well, I don't know about that. Having only 1/2 post per day is perfectly fine.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 00:18 GMT
#11071
On October 20 2014 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on

Lol, yeah.
I wonder what the exhibition matches will be. I'm guessing one of:
-FFA
-Team Games between the players and some other group
-Monobattles!

choatic arena

Starbow
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 00:18 GMT
#11072
On October 20 2014 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on

Lol, yeah.
I wonder what the exhibition matches will be. I'm guessing one of:
-FFA
-Team Games between the players and some other group
-Monobattles!

choatic arena

Yes please.
(Zerg so imba on that map though)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 20 2014 00:18 GMT
#11073
On October 20 2014 09:18 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on

Lol, yeah.
I wonder what the exhibition matches will be. I'm guessing one of:
-FFA
-Team Games between the players and some other group
-Monobattles!

choatic arena

Starbow

It's like you want ESPORTS to die
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 20 2014 00:18 GMT
#11074
On October 20 2014 09:17 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on

Lol, yeah.
I wonder what the exhibition matches will be. I'm guessing one of:
-FFA
-Team Games between the players and some other group
-Monobattles!

Didn't even know there was gonna be exhibition matches. Sounds interesting
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 00:18 GMT
#11075
On October 20 2014 09:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:15 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:15 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\

hence why i didnt post much prior to this :D

Well, I have a tendency to say stupid stuff when I can't think of anything. >.>

i was referring to the 2.5 years before this thread....

Ah. Well, I don't know about that. Having only 1/2 post per day is perfectly fine.

not for me, not anymore
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 20 2014 00:19 GMT
#11076
no wait what am I talking about, the SC2 exhibition matches will be in Hearthstone, lol I can just imagine Jaedong playing Hearthstone like why the fuck am I here
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 00:19 GMT
#11077
On October 20 2014 09:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on

Lol, yeah.
I wonder what the exhibition matches will be. I'm guessing one of:
-FFA
-Team Games between the players and some other group
-Monobattles!

Didn't even know there was gonna be exhibition matches. Sounds interesting

oh, that i was the only one who didnt know either
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 00:20 GMT
#11078
On October 20 2014 09:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on

Lol, yeah.
I wonder what the exhibition matches will be. I'm guessing one of:
-FFA
-Team Games between the players and some other group
-Monobattles!

choatic arena

Yes please.
(Zerg so imba on that map though)

terran better if people are noobs to the map...
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 00:20 GMT
#11079
On October 20 2014 09:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2014 09:18 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:17 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:17 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:15 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:11 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:07 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 20 2014 09:06 Cricketer12 wrote:
what happened, why did everyone stop posting T_T

We have lives...

well, I don't... but most people do

then whats your excuse


I'm lazy and boring and have nothing much to say.

That happened to me too :\


That's the problem with us people who don't do much besides work and play/talk about starcraft, we kind of run out of things to talk about when tournments aren't going on

Lol, yeah.
I wonder what the exhibition matches will be. I'm guessing one of:
-FFA
-Team Games between the players and some other group
-Monobattles!

choatic arena

Starbow

It's like you want ESPORTS to die

i like starbow
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 20 2014 00:20 GMT
#11080
On October 20 2014 09:19 Die4Ever wrote:
no wait what am I talking about, the SC2 exhibition matches will be in Hearthstone, lol I can just imagine Jaedong playing Hearthstone like why the fuck am I here

no
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Prev 1 552 553 554 555 556 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Codebar 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2863
Shuttle 1450
EffOrt 923
BeSt 709
Light 424
Mini 407
ggaemo 334
Stork 278
ZerO 245
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Rush 171
Barracks 138
Sea.KH 80
Zeus 64
Dewaltoss 63
Killer 60
Shine 52
Hyun 40
Shinee 30
Mong 30
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 27
Aegong 25
sorry 23
Bale 22
Terrorterran 20
soO 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
yabsab 8
zelot 7
910 7
Dota 2
qojqva3705
Dendi1667
BananaSlamJamma415
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Fnx 179
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes515
Other Games
singsing2255
hiko1233
Liquid`RaSZi1185
B2W.Neo916
Lowko391
Liquid`VortiX274
Sick176
ArmadaUGS132
Rex83
Trikslyr32
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream547
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile119
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2247
• Jankos2225
• TFBlade700
Other Games
• WagamamaTV285
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.