• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:38
CEST 15:38
KST 22:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8247 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 508

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 506 507 508 509 510 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 17 2014 14:28 GMT
#10141
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 14:29 GMT
#10142
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 17 2014 14:29 GMT
#10143
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please

my french is godawful now tt
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 14:30 GMT
#10144
On October 17 2014 23:29 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please

my french is godawful now tt

Better re-learn it or no passion for you.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 17 2014 14:30 GMT
#10145
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
October 17 2014 14:30 GMT
#10146
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please

Someone make Apollo cast in German again.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 14:30 GMT
#10147
On October 17 2014 23:29 dangthatsright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please

my french is godawful now tt

I can sorta read French because it's on all our stuff here, but I'd be a mess casting it
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 14:31 GMT
#10148
On October 17 2014 23:30 LoneYoShi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !

It's a running joke now I think, can't catch it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 17 2014 14:33 GMT
#10149
I can cast on french stream
assuming I don't need to speak french

"bonjour

wie wie

bonjour~~~~~"
rip passion
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
October 17 2014 14:33 GMT
#10150
On October 17 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:30 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !

It's a running joke now I think, can't catch it

Back in the dark days of the conflict with ESL and French streams on Dailymotion I used to post : There is no French stream for this tournament. But now the problem is solved with the partnership between O'Gaming and Twitch.

It's a running gag and I should stop it !
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
October 17 2014 14:34 GMT
#10151
On October 17 2014 23:33 Deathstar wrote:
I can cast on french stream
assuming I don't need to speak french

"bonjour

wie wie

bonjour~~~~~"


sacre blö
aleee le blö
blööööööö
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 14:35 GMT
#10152
On October 17 2014 23:33 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:30 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !

It's a running joke now I think, can't catch it

Back in the dark days of the conflict with ESL and French streams on Dailymotion I used to post : There is no French stream for this tournament. But now the problem is solved with the partnership between O'Gaming and Twitch.

It's a running gag and I should stop it !

It's running too fast, you'll never stop it.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 17 2014 14:36 GMT
#10153
On October 17 2014 23:33 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:30 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !

It's a running joke now I think, can't catch it

Back in the dark days of the conflict with ESL and French streams on Dailymotion I used to post : There is no French stream for this tournament. But now the problem is solved with the partnership between O'Gaming and Twitch.

It's a running gag and I should stop it !


Nah dw, it's good to be known so for something to have your signature thing !
Also, I just saw your sig. When's Iron Squid 3 taking place ? :p
dangthatsright
Profile Joined July 2011
1160 Posts
October 17 2014 14:36 GMT
#10154
On October 17 2014 23:35 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:33 Aeromi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:30 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !

It's a running joke now I think, can't catch it

Back in the dark days of the conflict with ESL and French streams on Dailymotion I used to post : There is no French stream for this tournament. But now the problem is solved with the partnership between O'Gaming and Twitch.

It's a running gag and I should stop it !

It's running too fast, you'll never stop it.

blasting off at the speed of light
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 17 2014 14:37 GMT
#10155
On October 17 2014 23:34 Big J wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:33 Deathstar wrote:
I can cast on french stream
assuming I don't need to speak french

"bonjour

wie wie

bonjour~~~~~"


sacre blö
aleee le blö
blööööööö


blööööö ~~~~~
rip passion
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-17 14:38:40
October 17 2014 14:38 GMT
#10156
On October 17 2014 23:36 LoneYoShi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:33 Aeromi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:30 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !

It's a running joke now I think, can't catch it

Back in the dark days of the conflict with ESL and French streams on Dailymotion I used to post : There is no French stream for this tournament. But now the problem is solved with the partnership between O'Gaming and Twitch.

It's a running gag and I should stop it !


Nah dw, it's good to be known so for something to have your signature thing !
Also, I just saw your sig. When's Iron Squid 3 taking place ? :p

Maybe early 2016. It's not sure at all.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 14:38 GMT
#10157
On October 17 2014 23:38 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:36 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:33 Aeromi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:30 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !

It's a running joke now I think, can't catch it

Back in the dark days of the conflict with ESL and French streams on Dailymotion I used to post : There is no French stream for this tournament. But now the problem is solved with the partnership between O'Gaming and Twitch.

It's a running gag and I should stop it !


Nah dw, it's good to be known so for something to have your signature thing !
Also, I just saw your sig. When's Iron Squid 3 taking place ? :p

Maybe early 2016.

That's really far away D:
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 17 2014 14:39 GMT
#10158
On October 17 2014 23:38 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:36 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:33 Aeromi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:30 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !

It's a running joke now I think, can't catch it

Back in the dark days of the conflict with ESL and French streams on Dailymotion I used to post : There is no French stream for this tournament. But now the problem is solved with the partnership between O'Gaming and Twitch.

It's a running gag and I should stop it !


Nah dw, it's good to be known so for something to have your signature thing !
Also, I just saw your sig. When's Iron Squid 3 taking place ? :p

Maybe early 2016. It's not sure at all.


I'd honestly donate money to make it happen faster :/
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
LoneYoShi
Profile Blog Joined June 2014
France1348 Posts
October 17 2014 14:41 GMT
#10159
On October 17 2014 23:38 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 23:36 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:33 Aeromi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:31 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:30 LoneYoShi wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:29 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 23:26 Aeromi wrote:
I can't wait to close this thread.

You wouldn't dare!

If there's no French stream he might

Someone restream blizzcon in french please


Aeromi's eternal crusade for French streams... Why btw ? You seem to eb able to handle english pretty well !

It's a running joke now I think, can't catch it

Back in the dark days of the conflict with ESL and French streams on Dailymotion I used to post : There is no French stream for this tournament. But now the problem is solved with the partnership between O'Gaming and Twitch.

It's a running gag and I should stop it !


Nah dw, it's good to be known so for something to have your signature thing !
Also, I just saw your sig. When's Iron Squid 3 taking place ? :p

Maybe early 2016. It's not sure at all.


Ok ok. It's just good to know you guys are working on it. Iron Squid 2 was such a great moment ! I still remember everything so vividly: the intro with the orchestra, everyone chanting the player's names, the venue, etc... God it was so great. I hope everything works out for a new one :-)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 17 2014 14:47 GMT
#10160
Arghhh. This fanfic sucks, I'm not posting this
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 506 507 508 509 510 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP40
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech165
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4541
Jaedong 2553
Leta 2252
Soulkey 1942
EffOrt 1019
Soma 607
Horang2 402
Mini 400
Rush 366
BeSt 319
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
Light 271
Larva 182
Pusan 181
ggaemo 164
Snow 160
Barracks 131
Killer 131
Zeus 126
firebathero 88
hero 84
JYJ 68
Mong 56
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 37
Shinee 30
Aegong 30
sorry 28
Bale 27
Sexy 21
zelot 12
Sacsri 11
Rock 9
Shine 8
Terrorterran 8
Icarus 7
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6347
qojqva1069
Dendi858
XaKoH 492
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes4091
Khaldor7
Other Games
gofns43565
singsing1928
olofmeister1271
B2W.Neo818
byalli537
Lowko368
Livibee194
mouzStarbuck173
DeMusliM172
Liquid`VortiX122
OGKoka 95
ArmadaUGS88
Chillindude8
Railgan4
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV511
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream205
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV333
League of Legends
• Jankos1659
• Nemesis1516
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 22m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.