• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:30
CEST 05:30
KST 12:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9558 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 457

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 455 456 457 458 459 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 16 2014 17:13 GMT
#9121
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year

Hoarsie please
Community News
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 16 2014 17:13 GMT
#9122
make room for the passionate old man
rip passion
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 16 2014 17:13 GMT
#9123
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year

would you?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 17:13 GMT
#9124
On October 17 2014 02:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year


Who are you?

He's the dark horse of this thread
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 16 2014 17:13 GMT
#9125
On October 17 2014 02:12 GumBa wrote:
Must resist shellshock....and Lorning....

It looks like you're really being jerked around
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 17:13 GMT
#9126
On October 17 2014 02:13 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year

Hoarsie please

It's because he removed the a from his name. That a provided so much passion
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 16 2014 17:14 GMT
#9127
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year

You are turning more and more into your fav player. Soon people will ask who are you? When you post
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 16 2014 17:14 GMT
#9128
On October 17 2014 02:13 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year

would you?

Nah opterown probably but I would have been top 5
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 17:14 GMT
#9129
On October 17 2014 02:13 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:12 GumBa wrote:
Must resist shellshock....and Lorning....

It looks like you're really being jerked around

I seem to recall that post not having Lorning in it. I wonder what happened
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 17:14 GMT
#9130
On October 17 2014 02:14 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year

You are turning more and more into your fav player. Soon people will ask who are you? When you post

They won't even notice he's there
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 16 2014 17:14 GMT
#9131
i got 17,8k points on the 2048 game. so close. zest was almost slain
The Bomber boy
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 16 2014 17:14 GMT
#9132
On October 17 2014 02:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
IntotheHeart has pulled away on me so much

I used to be #2....

Everyone's catching up to me >.>

You can't stop the passioning

I should be able to increase my own though. Maybe when my mother stops scheduling things for me arghhh

Your mother was paid off so you can be dethroned
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 17:14 GMT
#9133
On October 17 2014 02:13 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year


Who are you?

He's the dark horse of this thread


Oh, I didn't recognize him. His name doesn't look familiar and he never posts so I just assumed he was new
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 17:15 GMT
#9134
On October 17 2014 02:14 Wintex wrote:
i got 17,8k points on the 2048 game. so close. zest was almost slain

He just increases in power if you slay him
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 16 2014 17:15 GMT
#9135
On October 17 2014 02:14 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:14 GumBa wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year

You are turning more and more into your fav player. Soon people will ask who are you? When you post

They won't even notice he's there

Who?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 17:15 GMT
#9136
On October 17 2014 02:14 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:13 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:12 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:10 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
IntotheHeart has pulled away on me so much

I used to be #2....

Everyone's catching up to me >.>

You can't stop the passioning

I should be able to increase my own though. Maybe when my mother stops scheduling things for me arghhh

Your mother was paid off so you can be dethroned

Dammit mom.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 16 2014 17:15 GMT
#9137
On October 17 2014 02:14 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year

You are turning more and more into your fav player. Soon people will ask who are you? When you post

Then I'll join Startale and become a god the parallels are right there
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 17:15 GMT
#9138
On October 17 2014 02:15 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 02:14 The_Templar wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:14 GumBa wrote:
On October 17 2014 02:12 Darkhorse wrote:
I continue to slip further and further into obscurity TT I would have been first last year

You are turning more and more into your fav player. Soon people will ask who are you? When you post

They won't even notice he's there

Who?

I don't remember who I was talking about actually. I think one of the writers… peanuts maybe?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 16 2014 17:16 GMT
#9139
I thought you guys were my friends TT
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 17:16 GMT
#9140
On October 17 2014 02:14 Wintex wrote:
i got 17,8k points on the 2048 game. so close. zest was almost slain

"Zest was almost slain." That's SoO's internal monologue.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 455 456 457 458 459 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft470
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta115
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft494
PiGStarcraft470
RuFF_SC2 176
SpeCial 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1148
Hyuk 50
Bale 29
Noble 23
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 620
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox742
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor711
Other Games
summit1g10176
Coldzera 803
JimRising 510
C9.Mang0317
Sick105
ViBE66
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo797
• Stunt261
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 30m
Online Event
7h 30m
FEL
12h 30m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.