• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:52
CEST 17:52
KST 00:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8140 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 444

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 442 443 444 445 446 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 16 2014 14:46 GMT
#8861
On October 16 2014 23:39 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 23:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I feel like it was an oversight for SoO to not be the number 2.

It very much was. When I get home I'm gonna try to find a version of the game that lets me add above 2048 so I can have everyone and make that the definitive version

Here, I made a version that uses a player you forgot
http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/taeja-edition/

I didn't forget him, I just didn't choose him. Also that game is hard as shit to play with every picture being the same
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 16 2014 14:47 GMT
#8862
On October 16 2014 23:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 23:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I feel like it was an oversight for SoO to not be the number 2.

It very much was. When I get home I'm gonna try to find a version of the game that lets me add above 2048 so I can have everyone and make that the definitive version

Here, I made a version that uses a player you forgot
http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/taeja-edition/

I didn't forget him, I just didn't choose him. Also that game is hard as shit to play with every picture being the same

:D I can make one with different pictures of TaeJa
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 16 2014 14:57 GMT
#8863
On October 16 2014 23:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 23:46 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:35 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:34 IntoTheheart wrote:
I feel like it was an oversight for SoO to not be the number 2.

It very much was. When I get home I'm gonna try to find a version of the game that lets me add above 2048 so I can have everyone and make that the definitive version

Here, I made a version that uses a player you forgot
http://community.usvsth3m.com/2048/taeja-edition/

I didn't forget him, I just didn't choose him. Also that game is hard as shit to play with every picture being the same

:D I can make one with different pictures of TaeJa

or use "people who are not taeja"
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 14:58 GMT
#8864
On October 16 2014 23:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2014 23:42 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:41 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:40 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:36 The_Templar wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:34 Sakat wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:30 Godwrath wrote:
On October 16 2014 23:06 Sakat wrote:
OK. thought about this for a few minutes....

Bracket:

(T)Bomber - (Z)Jaedong (3-1)
(T)MMA - (P)StarDust (3-2)
(P)herO[jOin] - (P)MC (3-1)
(T)Polt - (P)Classic (3-2)
(T)jjakji - (P)San (0-3)
(P)Zest - (Z)Life (3-2)
(Z)soO - (T)TaeJa (3-2)
(Z)HyuN - (T)INnoVation (1-3)


(T)Bomber - (T)MMA (3-2)
(T)Polt - (P)herO[jOin] (3-2)
(P)San - (P)Zest (0-3)
(Z)soO - (T)INnoVation (3-2)

(T)Bomber - (T)Polt (3-2)
(P)Zest - (Z)soO (2-3)

(T)Bomber - (Z)soO (4-3)

Think this could happen. Polt could beat herO if he is on point. In Katowice they played a really close series. Then in the finals it could be soO vs. either Polt or Bomber (I'm on the fence about that one, and soO will not be stopped until he reaches the finals - although he will probably choke and lose, which is a shame :/ )

Sounds about right.



Great thing is, it aviods a mirror finals

If soO makes the finals it probably won't be a mirror unless Jaedong goes full Jaekong



I fear that, if it happens like that, JaeDong would win the whole thing. Nobody wants that. I am a big JaeDong fan, but he didn't deserve it this time

He would have beaten Bomber, MMA/Stardust, and a strong protoss or Polt...

He beat Polt 3-0 the last Blizzcon; I wouldn't be surprised if he does it again.

Jaedong beat Mvp 3-0, not Polt

Oh yeah. Rather embarrassing.
kiss kiss fall in love
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 16 2014 15:05 GMT
#8865
meh almost made it but 1 mistake ruined it all
The Bomber boy
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 15:06 GMT
#8866
On October 17 2014 00:05 Wintex wrote:
meh almost made it but 1 mistake ruined it all

Which mistake?

Letting videos count for hype?!
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 16 2014 15:09 GMT
#8867
On October 17 2014 00:06 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 00:05 Wintex wrote:
meh almost made it but 1 mistake ruined it all

Which mistake?

Letting videos count for hype?!

lol wtf, is 10 points too many for videos?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 15:10 GMT
#8868
I'm just messing with you.
kiss kiss fall in love
HEADD
Profile Joined June 2014
Czech Republic611 Posts
October 16 2014 15:11 GMT
#8869
Bomber - Jaedong (3-1)
MMA - StarDust (3-2)
herO[jOin] - MC (3-2)
Polt - Classic (3-2)
jjakji - San (0-3)
Zest - Life (3-2)
soO - TaeJa (1-3)
HyuN - INnoVation (1-3)


Bomber - MMA (3-2)
Polt - herO[jOin] (3-2)
San - Zest (1-3)
TeaJa - INnoVation (2-3)

Bomber - Polt (3-2)
Zest - Innovation (2-3)

Bomber - innovation (4-3)
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 16 2014 15:11 GMT
#8870
On October 17 2014 00:10 IntoTheheart wrote:
I'm just messing with you.


I wanna see our first OC video! 1000 passionpoints!
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 16 2014 15:12 GMT
#8871
On October 17 2014 00:11 HEADD wrote:
Bomber - Jaedong (3-1)
MMA - StarDust (3-2)
herO[jOin] - MC (3-2)
Polt - Classic (3-2)
jjakji - San (0-3)
Zest - Life (3-2)
soO - TaeJa (1-3)
HyuN - INnoVation (1-3)


Bomber - MMA (3-2)
Polt - herO[jOin] (3-2)
San - Zest (1-3)
TeaJa - INnoVation (2-3)

Bomber - Polt (3-2)
Zest - Innovation (2-3)

Bomber - innovation (4-3)

Yes but what are your heart picks?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 16 2014 15:16 GMT
#8872
Apparently nobody thought that joke was funny. W/e screw you guys. Glad to see people have a lot of faith in Bomber. I hope he has a good run
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Sakat
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
Croatia1599 Posts
October 16 2014 15:17 GMT
#8873
On October 17 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
Apparently nobody thought that joke was funny. W/e screw you guys. Glad to see people have a lot of faith in Bomber. I hope he has a good run



You think Bomber won't do well?
My boy Ptak defeated two GSL champions!
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 16 2014 15:17 GMT
#8874
On October 17 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
Apparently nobody thought that joke was funny. W/e screw you guys. Glad to see people have a lot of faith in Bomber. I hope he has a good run

I wanted to make some Captain Planet joke but I can't think of one funny enough worthy of LR.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 16 2014 15:18 GMT
#8875
I also don't know who's gonna win 20k of my passionpoints on the best OC video. :D

NOT ORANGE WHATEVER.
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 16 2014 15:18 GMT
#8876
On October 17 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
Apparently nobody thought that joke was funny. W/e screw you guys. Glad to see people have a lot of faith in Bomber. I hope he has a good run

lol I didn't check his name, maybe he's busy making a heartt account?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 16 2014 15:19 GMT
#8877
On October 17 2014 00:17 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
Apparently nobody thought that joke was funny. W/e screw you guys. Glad to see people have a lot of faith in Bomber. I hope he has a good run



You think Bomber won't do well?

I think he'll do great. He has a good shot at winning his first two matches. Getting over the semifinal hump is gonna be really tough, herO is no joke. If he can make the final I give him a 50/50 shot against anyone, maybe better depending on the player/matchup
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 16 2014 15:20 GMT
#8878
On October 17 2014 00:18 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2014 00:16 Yorkie wrote:
Apparently nobody thought that joke was funny. W/e screw you guys. Glad to see people have a lot of faith in Bomber. I hope he has a good run

lol I didn't check his name, maybe he's busy making a heartt account?

I hope so, it would be worth the ban. Also if I wasn't busy or shitty at video editing I'd make hype vids for Bomber, Life, and soO but alas I suck
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
October 16 2014 15:26 GMT
#8879
it's impossible to get a 4x4 grid of bomber without photoshop in that game
The Bomber boy
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 16 2014 15:27 GMT
#8880
Templar, do we post photos again?
S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Prev 1 442 443 444 445 446 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1263
ComeBackTV 822
SteadfastSC763
TaKeTV 483
IndyStarCraft 178
Rex145
EnkiAlexander 84
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 763
IndyStarCraft 178
Rex 145
ProTech125
BRAT_OK 38
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46396
Bisu 2366
EffOrt 990
Shuttle 661
Soma 631
Mini 460
BeSt 459
Light 425
Larva 353
Hyuk 217
[ Show more ]
ZerO 202
Rush 199
firebathero 76
Mong 67
Sea.KH 61
910 59
Pusan 52
Snow 52
Liquid`Ret 49
Sexy 36
ToSsGirL 34
Trap 28
Aegong 26
Bale 24
Terrorterran 23
JYJ 22
Shine 19
Rock 16
Sacsri 13
yabsab 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8402
qojqva952
Counter-Strike
Fnx 810
fl0m696
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1385
Khaldor1252
Other Games
singsing1914
hiko1405
Beastyqt631
Livibee207
Hui .183
ArmadaUGS178
KnowMe123
XaKoH 112
QueenE87
Mew2King73
DeMusliM43
ZerO(Twitch)10
CosmosSc2 5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 40
• mYiSmile132
• StrangeGG 31
• Gemini_19 17
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• Michael_bg 10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis4456
• TFBlade334
Other Games
• Shiphtur326
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 9m
Online Event
19h 9m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.