• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:14
CEST 16:14
KST 23:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7646 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 292

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 00:40:00
October 15 2014 00:39 GMT
#5821
On October 15 2014 09:38 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:37 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:36 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:36 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:35 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:34 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:33 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:32 Cricketer12 wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:31 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:29 Cricketer12 wrote:
[quote]
that...is impressive, im just on my laptop on campus...its 8:30 and i havent had dinner, but passion will sustain me

It's 2:30 where I am at. In the morning

but is you in the comfort of your own home? is there sustenance?

Gumba never has food, the Lr even set up a support blog to get him some once

That was a weird day.

Was awesome

True LR passion

Should n't heartland be back by now?

Probably

RIP

Another one bites the dust
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 00:39 GMT
#5822
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve

This kid obsesses over EPEEN. Never mind how I'm also flooding posts. Just ignore that.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 00:40 GMT
#5823
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Shellbot
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 15 2014 00:40 GMT
#5824
On October 15 2014 09:36 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:36 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
"Everything is theoretically impossible, until it is done." - Life

Nice one, fits the "Life finds a way" :D

That's Robert A. Heinlein in case you all were wondering. No idea what's he's done but he's famous apparently
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:40 GMT
#5825
On October 15 2014 09:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve

This kid obsesses over EPEEN. Never mind how I'm also flooding posts. Just ignore that.

Also, I actually have a few quality posts in this thread unlike some people
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Superbanana
Profile Joined May 2014
2369 Posts
October 15 2014 00:40 GMT
#5826
Summer Of Taeja!
[image loading]
In PvZ the zerg can make the situation spire out of control but protoss can adept to the situation.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 00:41 GMT
#5827
On October 15 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve

This kid obsesses over EPEEN. Never mind how I'm also flooding posts. Just ignore that.

Also, I actually have a few quality posts in this thread unlike some people


Rekt like, MC will be by herO!
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 00:41 GMT
#5828
On October 15 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve

This kid obsesses over EPEEN. Never mind how I'm also flooding posts. Just ignore that.

Also, I actually have a few quality posts in this thread unlike some people

Yea you bunch of shitposters. Top lel
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 00:41 GMT
#5829
On October 15 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve

This kid obsesses over EPEEN. Never mind how I'm also flooding posts. Just ignore that.

Also, I actually have a few quality posts in this thread unlike some people

I've made MTG cards. With an online maker. With pictures ripped from Liquidpedia.

That's... "effort." I've also made a hype picture AND helped die4ever calibrate the PASSIONBOARD.

That son, is my contribution. How do you feel?

Validated?
kiss kiss fall in love
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:42 GMT
#5830
On October 15 2014 09:41 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve

This kid obsesses over EPEEN. Never mind how I'm also flooding posts. Just ignore that.

Also, I actually have a few quality posts in this thread unlike some people


Rekt like, MC will be by herO!

name one
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:42 GMT
#5831
On October 15 2014 09:40 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Shellbot

Since December 13, 2013, I have posted 17697 times. Shellshock has posted 17986 times.

Oh geez. T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 15 2014 00:42 GMT
#5832
On October 15 2014 09:41 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve

This kid obsesses over EPEEN. Never mind how I'm also flooding posts. Just ignore that.

Also, I actually have a few quality posts in this thread unlike some people

I've made MTG cards. With an online maker. With pictures ripped from Liquidpedia.

That's... "effort." I've also made a hype picture AND helped die4ever calibrate the PASSIONBOARD.

That son, is my contribution. How do you feel?

Validated?

I wasn't talking about you
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:42 GMT
#5833
On October 15 2014 09:40 Superbanana wrote:
Summer Of Taeja!
[image loading]

haha thats pretty funny
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 00:42 GMT
#5834
On October 15 2014 09:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Shellbot

Since December 13, 2013, I have posted 17697 times. Shellshock has posted 17986 times.

Oh geez. T_T

o__o whoa, slow down there hotshot.
kiss kiss fall in love
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-15 00:43:34
October 15 2014 00:42 GMT
#5835
I'm back and we're not quite at 300... then again, I didn't actually manage to sleep

e: was going to say the list of people posting more than the_templar is probably shellshock
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
October 15 2014 00:43 GMT
#5836
On October 15 2014 09:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:41 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve

This kid obsesses over EPEEN. Never mind how I'm also flooding posts. Just ignore that.

Also, I actually have a few quality posts in this thread unlike some people

I've made MTG cards. With an online maker. With pictures ripped from Liquidpedia.

That's... "effort." I've also made a hype picture AND helped die4ever calibrate the PASSIONBOARD.

That son, is my contribution. How do you feel?

Validated?

I wasn't talking about you

me?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 15 2014 00:43 GMT
#5837
On October 15 2014 09:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Shellbot

Since December 13, 2013, I have posted 17697 times. Shellshock has posted 17986 times.

Oh geez. T_T

Rekt. Also frightening
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
October 15 2014 00:43 GMT
#5838
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve


O_O Can't you just extrapolate from the post activity chart? http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/post_activity_img.php

Keeping a spreadsheet... that's dedication.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 15 2014 00:43 GMT
#5839
On October 15 2014 09:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:41 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Funny you say that. I have an excel sheet on my post count with a few memorable data points. It's roughly an exponential curve

This kid obsesses over EPEEN. Never mind how I'm also flooding posts. Just ignore that.

Also, I actually have a few quality posts in this thread unlike some people

I've made MTG cards. With an online maker. With pictures ripped from Liquidpedia.

That's... "effort." I've also made a hype picture AND helped die4ever calibrate the PASSIONBOARD.

That son, is my contribution. How do you feel?

Validated?

I wasn't talking about you

We both know that you very well might have.

It's not like more than 2~5 of my 500+ posts in here have been good.
kiss kiss fall in love
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 15 2014 00:43 GMT
#5840
On October 15 2014 09:42 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 09:40 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 09:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
I really wanna see a list of people who have posted more than The_Templar in 2014.

Shellbot

Since December 13, 2013, I have posted 17697 times. Shellshock has posted 17986 times.

Oh geez. T_T

He just loves coming out to defend Sniper
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Prev 1 290 291 292 293 294 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1105
RotterdaM623
SteadfastSC290
TKL 223
Rex134
CosmosSc2 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 229
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 37
ProTech33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42686
Calm 2840
Shuttle 2376
Jaedong 1594
Horang2 932
actioN 641
Mini 586
Soma 512
EffOrt 446
Soulkey 442
[ Show more ]
Stork 331
Rush 304
Larva 243
ZerO 223
BeSt 223
Snow 188
Mong 138
firebathero 132
Zeus 94
Mind 82
hero 70
910 69
Free 62
sorry 59
Hyun 47
Yoon 45
Sharp 45
Shine 37
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 31
JYJ 29
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Killer 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1284
Counter-Strike
fl0m2218
Fnx 596
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko371
Other Games
singsing2199
hiko702
crisheroes613
B2W.Neo306
DeMusliM227
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax174
Liquid`VortiX147
Liquid`RaSZi111
Trikslyr69
QueenE60
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2077
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 47m
The PondCast
19h 47m
INu's Battles
20h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.