• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:28
CEST 11:28
KST 18:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9926 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 259

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:28 GMT
#5161
On October 15 2014 07:27 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

Who plays hs lel new ded gaem. LoL 4 lyfe bras


Confession I have played way more passionstone in my life than SC2 but I don't watch it and only watch SC2

Ewww. I tried watching hs but it bored my pants off
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 22:28 GMT
#5162
On October 15 2014 07:27 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

Who plays hs lel new ded gaem. LoL 4 lyfe bras


Confession I have played way more passionstone in my life than SC2 but I don't watch it and only watch SC2

Watching Hearthstone is like watching people play Bridge through a screen.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 22:28 GMT
#5163
On October 15 2014 07:27 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

I mean, none of the MTG cards are meant to be playable. I made them extremely difficult to play on the mana base alone, and not even that great for the cost. BUT I wanted them to really "feel like" the player they were representing.

MC can blink and use stalkers, Polt can macro (I'm fixing Polt later), and BoguS makes hellbats.

He can also macro perfectly. Micro perfectly and target widow mines also drop like crazy. DAMMIT MAN THE MACHINE DOES ALL. But +1 for hellbats for the hellbatman


In his prime it was beautiful
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 22:29 GMT
#5164
On October 15 2014 07:28 Phredxor wrote:
BoguS card gonna get counter spelled all day.

Just like a TON of cards, to be fair.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:29 GMT
#5165
On October 15 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:27 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

Who plays hs lel new ded gaem. LoL 4 lyfe bras


Confession I have played way more passionstone in my life than SC2 but I don't watch it and only watch SC2

Watching Hearthstone is like watching people play Bridge through a screen.

It gave artosis chills though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 22:29 GMT
#5166
I do play and enjoy a lot of Passionstone though. It's great fun, but I don't have the time to play it with school looming.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 22:29 GMT
#5167
On October 15 2014 07:28 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

I mean, none of the MTG cards are meant to be playable. I made them extremely difficult to play on the mana base alone, and not even that great for the cost. BUT I wanted them to really "feel like" the player they were representing.

MC can blink and use stalkers, Polt can macro (I'm fixing Polt later), and BoguS makes hellbats.

He can also macro perfectly. Micro perfectly and target widow mines also drop like crazy. DAMMIT MAN THE MACHINE DOES ALL. But +1 for hellbats for the hellbatman


In his prime it was beautiful

A work of art. It was inspiring.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 22:29 GMT
#5168
On October 15 2014 07:28 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:27 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

Who plays hs lel new ded gaem. LoL 4 lyfe bras


Confession I have played way more passionstone in my life than SC2 but I don't watch it and only watch SC2

Ewww. I tried watching hs but it bored my pants off


I saw one cast but it just seemed like people discussing and being very boring. I don't understand how people could watch LoL though it's literally boring
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 22:30 GMT
#5169
Contemplating sticking around in the passion thread and not doing hw or actually playing starcraft and not doing hw. Decisions.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 22:30 GMT
#5170
On October 15 2014 07:29 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:27 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

Who plays hs lel new ded gaem. LoL 4 lyfe bras


Confession I have played way more passionstone in my life than SC2 but I don't watch it and only watch SC2

Watching Hearthstone is like watching people play Bridge through a screen.

It gave artosis chills though


SICK NERD CHILLS MONK
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 22:30 GMT
#5171
On October 15 2014 07:29 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:27 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

Who plays hs lel new ded gaem. LoL 4 lyfe bras


Confession I have played way more passionstone in my life than SC2 but I don't watch it and only watch SC2

Watching Hearthstone is like watching people play Bridge through a screen.

It gave artosis chills though

Bridge gives me chills.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:30 GMT
#5172
On October 15 2014 07:28 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

I mean, none of the MTG cards are meant to be playable. I made them extremely difficult to play on the mana base alone, and not even that great for the cost. BUT I wanted them to really "feel like" the player they were representing.

MC can blink and use stalkers, Polt can macro (I'm fixing Polt later), and BoguS makes hellbats.

He can also macro perfectly. Micro perfectly and target widow mines also drop like crazy. DAMMIT MAN THE MACHINE DOES ALL. But +1 for hellbats for the hellbatman


In his prime it was beautiful

He still can do it. Last game in gsl finals showed alot of that. And a new era is coming
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 22:30 GMT
#5173
On October 15 2014 07:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Contemplating sticking around in the passion thread and not doing hw or actually playing starcraft and not doing hw. Decisions.

Stick with passion it's more social
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 22:31 GMT
#5174
On October 15 2014 07:30 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

I mean, none of the MTG cards are meant to be playable. I made them extremely difficult to play on the mana base alone, and not even that great for the cost. BUT I wanted them to really "feel like" the player they were representing.

MC can blink and use stalkers, Polt can macro (I'm fixing Polt later), and BoguS makes hellbats.

He can also macro perfectly. Micro perfectly and target widow mines also drop like crazy. DAMMIT MAN THE MACHINE DOES ALL. But +1 for hellbats for the hellbatman


In his prime it was beautiful

He still can do it. Last game in gsl finals showed alot of that. And a new era is coming


His latest GSL run was good don't get me wrong but in WCS KR S1 last year was just a whole new level of amazing.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 22:32 GMT
#5175
On October 15 2014 07:30 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Contemplating sticking around in the passion thread and not doing hw or actually playing starcraft and not doing hw. Decisions.

Stick with passion it's more social

I could always stream it, altho probably no mic
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:32 GMT
#5176
On October 15 2014 07:29 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:28 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:27 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:26 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

Who plays hs lel new ded gaem. LoL 4 lyfe bras


Confession I have played way more passionstone in my life than SC2 but I don't watch it and only watch SC2

Ewww. I tried watching hs but it bored my pants off


I saw one cast but it just seemed like people discussing and being very boring. I don't understand how people could watch LoL though it's literally boring

Tried watching 2 lol games in my life. The korean one though a lot better still wasnt quite my cup of tea. Dota2 is pretty fun though
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 22:32 GMT
#5177
[image loading]
muahahahahah(sorry solar)
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 22:33:17
October 14 2014 22:32 GMT
#5178
On October 15 2014 07:32 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:30 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Contemplating sticking around in the passion thread and not doing hw or actually playing starcraft and not doing hw. Decisions.

Stick with passion it's more social

I could always stream it, altho probably no mic

"How am I supposed to integrate this? Nerf trigonometry"
Assuming you meant stream homework
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 14 2014 22:33 GMT
#5179
"all competitive games besides sc2 are boring" is the correct answer you punks
rip passion
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 22:33 GMT
#5180
On October 15 2014 07:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 07:28 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:27 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 07:24 Yorkie wrote:
Some of these hearthstone and MTG cards are confusing and totally unplayable, but I appreciate the passion that goes into them, cheers

I mean, none of the MTG cards are meant to be playable. I made them extremely difficult to play on the mana base alone, and not even that great for the cost. BUT I wanted them to really "feel like" the player they were representing.

MC can blink and use stalkers, Polt can macro (I'm fixing Polt later), and BoguS makes hellbats.

He can also macro perfectly. Micro perfectly and target widow mines also drop like crazy. DAMMIT MAN THE MACHINE DOES ALL. But +1 for hellbats for the hellbatman


In his prime it was beautiful

A work of art. It was inspiring.

It was the closest we have seen to perfect terran imo
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 257 258 259 260 261 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 2276
Bisu 470
Hyuk 422
Killer 105
Dewaltoss 94
Larva 91
Leta 80
Sexy 78
EffOrt 76
Soma 68
[ Show more ]
ZerO 62
Light 49
ToSsGirL 47
soO 41
Yoon 34
Sharp 34
Aegong 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 20
NaDa 16
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Shinee 13
JulyZerg 10
Rush 8
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Fuzer 135
League of Legends
JimRising 365
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss854
byalli749
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor949
crisheroes554
Other Games
gofns29737
singsing1473
olofmeister999
ceh9641
Mew2King86
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)11
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2389
League of Legends
• Stunt404
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 33m
OSC
12h 33m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.