• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:07
CEST 08:07
KST 15:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9301 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 227

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 19:44 GMT
#4521
On October 15 2014 04:44 GumBa wrote:
I think I might be getting desperate asking for help with jobs here lol xD

It's possible
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 14 2014 19:45 GMT
#4522
On October 15 2014 04:42 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:40 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 Wuster wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 JamesT wrote:
[image loading]
the spidery roach king


So I had no idea Inno was #15. No wonder Bomber wanted to overtake Hyun and face Jaedong instead.

Poor Hyun, but we'll see if Inno's resurgence is complete or not.

HyuN tweeted he was going to train in Korea for two weeks for INoVation but I don't know if that is even enough lol. INoVation plays a lot like Heart did in WCS so unless he really changes up his style or finds a way around the Bio parade he is going to struggle.

Has Hyun ever played against INno? I think INno will wreck Hyun though, cuz roach/hydra rarely works on INno.

I could be wrong, but INno's weak point is really the early game, so things like bane bust and roach rush can seriously put INno on tilt.

In HotS HyuN has not taken a game off INoVation over 5-6 games so it is a mental block to climb as well as INoVation simply being the better player.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 19:45 GMT
#4523
On October 15 2014 04:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Is there anything worth mentioning inside Saskatchewan or Manitoba? I've never heard anything about them other than they exist.

No, nothing worth anyone's time there at all.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 19:45 GMT
#4524
On October 15 2014 04:43 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:42 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:40 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 Wuster wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 JamesT wrote:
[image loading]
the spidery roach king


So I had no idea Inno was #15. No wonder Bomber wanted to overtake Hyun and face Jaedong instead.

Poor Hyun, but we'll see if Inno's resurgence is complete or not.

HyuN tweeted he was going to train in Korea for two weeks for INoVation but I don't know if that is even enough lol. INoVation plays a lot like Heart did in WCS so unless he really changes up his style or finds a way around the Bio parade he is going to struggle.

Has Hyun ever played against INno? I think INno will wreck Hyun though, cuz roach/hydra rarely works on INno.

I could be wrong, but INno's weak point is really the early game, so things like bane bust and roach rush can seriously put INno on tilt.

Sounds like my TvZ. What a coincedence

the similarities are insane
How are you doing today?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 19:45 GMT
#4525
On October 15 2014 04:44 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:40 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Gumba if you are looking into the tech industry, try Ontario.

We have lots of tech companies, so we need engineers and IT guys.

And I could get a job even though I live in Germany and have only done normal school no uni?

Well a university education can take you a lot further, but I have known many people that got great jobs with only a highschool degree. Granted they had to start at the very bottom, and struggled to work to management positions.

For your situation, you might need to take some classes and tests before you are considered for any position.

It all depends on what industry you are seeking.

That's my problem. I dont know wth I want to do.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 19:46:58
October 14 2014 19:46 GMT
#4526
On October 15 2014 04:45 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:43 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:42 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:40 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 Wuster wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 JamesT wrote:
[image loading]
the spidery roach king


So I had no idea Inno was #15. No wonder Bomber wanted to overtake Hyun and face Jaedong instead.

Poor Hyun, but we'll see if Inno's resurgence is complete or not.

HyuN tweeted he was going to train in Korea for two weeks for INoVation but I don't know if that is even enough lol. INoVation plays a lot like Heart did in WCS so unless he really changes up his style or finds a way around the Bio parade he is going to struggle.

Has Hyun ever played against INno? I think INno will wreck Hyun though, cuz roach/hydra rarely works on INno.

I could be wrong, but INno's weak point is really the early game, so things like bane bust and roach rush can seriously put INno on tilt.

Sounds like my TvZ. What a coincedence

the similarities are insane

Opposite of my TvZ. I am invincible against busts, terrible in late game
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 19:47 GMT
#4527
Holy fuck the hype train never stops.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 19:47 GMT
#4528
On October 15 2014 04:44 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Is there anything worth mentioning inside Saskatchewan or Manitoba? I've never heard anything about them other than they exist.

All they have there is farms and trees.

The jobs there aren't in abundance, mainly because farming and forestry is managed by machinery more than man power.

A handful of guys can farm acres of land or chop down dozens of trees.

The jobs in Canada are mainly in BC, Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 19:47 GMT
#4529
On October 15 2014 04:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Holy fuck the hype train never stops.

Ready to reach page 250 in an hour or 2?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 19:48 GMT
#4530
On October 15 2014 04:46 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:45 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:43 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:42 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:40 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 Wuster wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 JamesT wrote:
[image loading]
the spidery roach king


So I had no idea Inno was #15. No wonder Bomber wanted to overtake Hyun and face Jaedong instead.

Poor Hyun, but we'll see if Inno's resurgence is complete or not.

HyuN tweeted he was going to train in Korea for two weeks for INoVation but I don't know if that is even enough lol. INoVation plays a lot like Heart did in WCS so unless he really changes up his style or finds a way around the Bio parade he is going to struggle.

Has Hyun ever played against INno? I think INno will wreck Hyun though, cuz roach/hydra rarely works on INno.

I could be wrong, but INno's weak point is really the early game, so things like bane bust and roach rush can seriously put INno on tilt.

Sounds like my TvZ. What a coincedence

the similarities are insane

Opposite of my TvZ. I am invincible against busts, terrible in late game

which is the inverse of my zvt
How are you doing today?
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 14 2014 19:48 GMT
#4531
On October 15 2014 04:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Holy fuck the hype train never stops.

Ready to reach page 250 in an hour or 2?

YES !!!!! :D
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 19:48 GMT
#4532
On October 15 2014 04:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:44 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:41 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:40 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Gumba if you are looking into the tech industry, try Ontario.

We have lots of tech companies, so we need engineers and IT guys.

And I could get a job even though I live in Germany and have only done normal school no uni?

Well a university education can take you a lot further, but I have known many people that got great jobs with only a highschool degree. Granted they had to start at the very bottom, and struggled to work to management positions.

For your situation, you might need to take some classes and tests before you are considered for any position.

It all depends on what industry you are seeking.

That's my problem. I dont know wth I want to do.

I've known people who became senior managers in billion dollar corporations who only had a 2 year degree in an mostly unrelated field. just having the education to prove yourself is the biggest thing
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 19:48 GMT
#4533
TL: future consulting edition.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 19:49 GMT
#4534
On October 15 2014 04:48 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:45 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:43 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:42 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:40 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 Wuster wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 JamesT wrote:
[image loading]
the spidery roach king


So I had no idea Inno was #15. No wonder Bomber wanted to overtake Hyun and face Jaedong instead.

Poor Hyun, but we'll see if Inno's resurgence is complete or not.

HyuN tweeted he was going to train in Korea for two weeks for INoVation but I don't know if that is even enough lol. INoVation plays a lot like Heart did in WCS so unless he really changes up his style or finds a way around the Bio parade he is going to struggle.

Has Hyun ever played against INno? I think INno will wreck Hyun though, cuz roach/hydra rarely works on INno.

I could be wrong, but INno's weak point is really the early game, so things like bane bust and roach rush can seriously put INno on tilt.

Sounds like my TvZ. What a coincedence

the similarities are insane

Opposite of my TvZ. I am invincible against busts, terrible in late game

which is the inverse of my zvt

Well, I mean I go factory before expo just about every game...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 19:49 GMT
#4535
maybe we should get back to a week before blizzcon
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 19:49 GMT
#4536
On October 15 2014 04:48 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:47 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:47 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Holy fuck the hype train never stops.

Ready to reach page 250 in an hour or 2?

YES !!!!! :D

Good. Brace yourself
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 19:49 GMT
#4537
So as a highschool( I think) graduate who is fluent in German and English and has gatherd experiences in internships. But has no clue what he want's to do but is willing to relocate anywhere and hates math. What should I do xD
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 19:49 GMT
#4538
On October 15 2014 04:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:48 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:46 The_Templar wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:45 JamesT wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:43 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:42 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:40 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 Wuster wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 JamesT wrote:
[image loading]
the spidery roach king


So I had no idea Inno was #15. No wonder Bomber wanted to overtake Hyun and face Jaedong instead.

Poor Hyun, but we'll see if Inno's resurgence is complete or not.

HyuN tweeted he was going to train in Korea for two weeks for INoVation but I don't know if that is even enough lol. INoVation plays a lot like Heart did in WCS so unless he really changes up his style or finds a way around the Bio parade he is going to struggle.

Has Hyun ever played against INno? I think INno will wreck Hyun though, cuz roach/hydra rarely works on INno.

I could be wrong, but INno's weak point is really the early game, so things like bane bust and roach rush can seriously put INno on tilt.

Sounds like my TvZ. What a coincedence

the similarities are insane

Opposite of my TvZ. I am invincible against busts, terrible in late game

which is the inverse of my zvt

Well, I mean I go factory before expo just about every game...

that would explain it
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 19:50 GMT
#4539
On October 15 2014 04:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
TL: future consulting edition.

This thread has gone off topic in so many ways -.-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 19:50 GMT
#4540
Wow I only fell two spots in the passion rankings since last night, but Cricketer came out of nowhere. Better make more pics I guess.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 492
hero 443
BeSt 265
Mind 34
Bale 21
Terrorterran 14
ZergMaN 11
yabsab 10
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1081
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g9315
ArmadaUGS42
Livibee40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2252
League of Legends
• Rush1398
• Stunt417
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 54m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.