• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:20
CEST 07:20
KST 14:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10430 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 226

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 19:39 GMT
#4501
On October 15 2014 04:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:35 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:25 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:19 GumBa wrote:
Get me a job in Canada guys.

Learn something about oil and come to Alberta. Plenty here.

I need an apprenticship though and learn my job first. Or is ist different over there?
And is Ausblidung even apprenteship? Lol


I have no idea what Ausblidung is, but you could come here and do an apprenticeship maybe. I'm not too sure how it all works, coming over here with something is a big plus though unless you just wanna be a rigger.

How does a normal german school graduation fare over there do you reckon?


Probably won't get you too far by itself. A lot of foreigners come here. We turn away Engineers. Experience and knowledge will do you best.

I dont wanna do oil :D


Well, don't come to alberta lol. Would have been nice to have someone else here but oh well.

Well I dont wanna do oil like an engineer or rigger. Anything else in alberta?


Engineers need support staff. You can do other things then be an engineer.

Like what?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 19:39 GMT
#4502
On October 15 2014 04:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:37 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:19 GumBa wrote:
Get me a job in Canada guys.

1. Move to Calgary.

2. You are employed. Congrats.

Srsly?

Hell no, he has no idea what he's talking about.

Calgary is growing faster than any other city. There will be jobs open.

It took me 4 months to find a job in this city, and a shitty one at that. Either there are non, or I am terrible. Both are possible I suppose
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 19:40 GMT
#4503
On October 15 2014 04:39 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:35 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:29 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:25 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:24 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:22 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
Learn something about oil and come to Alberta. Plenty here.

I need an apprenticship though and learn my job first. Or is ist different over there?
And is Ausblidung even apprenteship? Lol


I have no idea what Ausblidung is, but you could come here and do an apprenticeship maybe. I'm not too sure how it all works, coming over here with something is a big plus though unless you just wanna be a rigger.

How does a normal german school graduation fare over there do you reckon?


Probably won't get you too far by itself. A lot of foreigners come here. We turn away Engineers. Experience and knowledge will do you best.

I dont wanna do oil :D


Well, don't come to alberta lol. Would have been nice to have someone else here but oh well.

Well I dont wanna do oil like an engineer or rigger. Anything else in alberta?


Engineers need support staff. You can do other things then be an engineer.

Like what?

Generic business stuff from what I've heard.
kiss kiss fall in love
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 19:40 GMT
#4504
Gumba if you are looking into the tech industry, try Ontario.

We have lots of tech companies, so we need engineers and IT guys.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 19:40 GMT
#4505
Guys srsly any suggestions is good. I need a job and am willing to relocate anywhere.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 14 2014 19:40 GMT
#4506
On October 15 2014 04:38 Wuster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:27 JamesT wrote:
[image loading]
the spidery roach king


So I had no idea Inno was #15. No wonder Bomber wanted to overtake Hyun and face Jaedong instead.

Poor Hyun, but we'll see if Inno's resurgence is complete or not.

HyuN tweeted he was going to train in Korea for two weeks for INoVation but I don't know if that is even enough lol. INoVation plays a lot like Heart did in WCS so unless he really changes up his style or finds a way around the Bio parade he is going to struggle.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 19:40 GMT
#4507
On October 15 2014 04:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:37 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:19 GumBa wrote:
Get me a job in Canada guys.

1. Move to Calgary.

2. You are employed. Congrats.

Srsly?

Hell no, he has no idea what he's talking about.

Calgary is growing faster than any other city. There will be jobs open.

It took me 4 months to find a job in this city, and a shitty one at that. Either there are non, or I am terrible. Both are possible I suppose

4 months is much shorter than the Canadian average I think.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 19:41 GMT
#4508
On October 15 2014 04:40 GumBa wrote:
Guys srsly any suggestions is good. I need a job and am willing to relocate anywhere.


I mean, I guess your odds are better here than anywhere else. If you just wanna do generic business stuff there are a lot of businesses here
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 19:41 GMT
#4509
On October 15 2014 04:40 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Gumba if you are looking into the tech industry, try Ontario.

We have lots of tech companies, so we need engineers and IT guys.

So Toronto or Ottawa. Kingston isn't a tech hub.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 19:41 GMT
#4510
On October 15 2014 04:40 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Gumba if you are looking into the tech industry, try Ontario.

We have lots of tech companies, so we need engineers and IT guys.

And I could get a job even though I live in Germany and have only done normal school no uni?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 19:41 GMT
#4511
On October 15 2014 04:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:37 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:19 GumBa wrote:
Get me a job in Canada guys.

1. Move to Calgary.

2. You are employed. Congrats.

Srsly?

Hell no, he has no idea what he's talking about.

Calgary is growing faster than any other city. There will be jobs open.

It took me 4 months to find a job in this city, and a shitty one at that. Either there are non, or I am terrible. Both are possible I suppose

4 months is much shorter than the Canadian average I think.

Now that I think about it, you're probably right lol.

Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 19:41 GMT
#4512
On October 15 2014 03:14 Alchemik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:10 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:10 Alchemik wrote:
I literally lost a game by second, that's how much time there was left on a stalemate timer

I don't think I have enough passion now

Keep practicing and maybe you'll kill 2 zealots in olimoleague this weekend

hey I also killed few stalkers and sentries when he all-ined me

Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:10 REyeM wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:10 Alchemik wrote:
I literally lost a game by second, that's how much time there was left on a stalemate timer

I don't think I have enough passion now


replay pls

http://ggtracker.com/matches/5514579

Lol, sick ending
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 19:42 GMT
#4513
On October 15 2014 04:40 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:38 Wuster wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 JamesT wrote:
[image loading]
the spidery roach king


So I had no idea Inno was #15. No wonder Bomber wanted to overtake Hyun and face Jaedong instead.

Poor Hyun, but we'll see if Inno's resurgence is complete or not.

HyuN tweeted he was going to train in Korea for two weeks for INoVation but I don't know if that is even enough lol. INoVation plays a lot like Heart did in WCS so unless he really changes up his style or finds a way around the Bio parade he is going to struggle.

Has Hyun ever played against INno? I think INno will wreck Hyun though, cuz roach/hydra rarely works on INno.

I could be wrong, but INno's weak point is really the early game, so things like bane bust and roach rush can seriously put INno on tilt.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 14 2014 19:42 GMT
#4514
[image loading]
rip passion
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 19:42 GMT
#4515
On October 15 2014 04:41 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:37 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:37 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:19 GumBa wrote:
Get me a job in Canada guys.

1. Move to Calgary.

2. You are employed. Congrats.

Srsly?

Hell no, he has no idea what he's talking about.

Calgary is growing faster than any other city. There will be jobs open.

It took me 4 months to find a job in this city, and a shitty one at that. Either there are non, or I am terrible. Both are possible I suppose

4 months is much shorter than the Canadian average I think.

Now that I think about it, you're probably right lol.


There's a reason everyone runs to Calgary. Granted, I did exaggerate. But it's still good gambling odds compared to other places.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 19:43 GMT
#4516
On October 15 2014 04:42 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:40 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:38 Wuster wrote:
On October 15 2014 04:27 JamesT wrote:
[image loading]
the spidery roach king


So I had no idea Inno was #15. No wonder Bomber wanted to overtake Hyun and face Jaedong instead.

Poor Hyun, but we'll see if Inno's resurgence is complete or not.

HyuN tweeted he was going to train in Korea for two weeks for INoVation but I don't know if that is even enough lol. INoVation plays a lot like Heart did in WCS so unless he really changes up his style or finds a way around the Bio parade he is going to struggle.

Has Hyun ever played against INno? I think INno will wreck Hyun though, cuz roach/hydra rarely works on INno.

I could be wrong, but INno's weak point is really the early game, so things like bane bust and roach rush can seriously put INno on tilt.

Sounds like my TvZ. What a coincedence
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 14 2014 19:44 GMT
#4517
Is there anything worth mentioning inside Saskatchewan or Manitoba? I've never heard anything about them other than they exist.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Jett.Jack.Alvir
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Canada2250 Posts
October 14 2014 19:44 GMT
#4518
On October 15 2014 04:41 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:40 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Gumba if you are looking into the tech industry, try Ontario.

We have lots of tech companies, so we need engineers and IT guys.

And I could get a job even though I live in Germany and have only done normal school no uni?

Well a university education can take you a lot further, but I have known many people that got great jobs with only a highschool degree. Granted they had to start at the very bottom, and struggled to work to management positions.

For your situation, you might need to take some classes and tests before you are considered for any position.

It all depends on what industry you are seeking.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 19:44 GMT
#4519
I think I might be getting desperate asking for help with jobs here lol xD
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 19:44 GMT
#4520
On October 15 2014 04:41 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 04:40 Jett.Jack.Alvir wrote:
Gumba if you are looking into the tech industry, try Ontario.

We have lots of tech companies, so we need engineers and IT guys.

And I could get a job even though I live in Germany and have only done normal school no uni?


I really don't know man. You obviously speak English well so you're better than a lot of the foreign candidates. It would be best if you had something to come here with though. They can hire kids right out of high school to do a lot of jobs that don't require some education...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 224 225 226 227 228 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings136
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 321
soO 242
BeSt 227
sorry 45
Mind 29
Bale 18
Terrorterran 17
yabsab 9
ZergMaN 9
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever845
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King166
Other Games
summit1g9595
Maynarde200
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• Hupsaiya 107
• practicex 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2155
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Stunt339
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.