• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:58
CEST 06:58
KST 13:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6086 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 219

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 14 2014 18:54 GMT
#4361
redeye sees guy about to cross camera shot
red says don't do it
guy does it anyway
red says what an idiot
guy gets in red's face and repeats 4x what did you say to me?
people get involved to pull him away

this isnt a big deal though...
rip passion
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 18:55 GMT
#4362
On October 15 2014 03:54 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:52 BisuDagger wrote:
This is still no MLG thread. The same 10 posters in this thread need to work harder.

And who would those be? 10x Templar I reckon

This is also two weeks before the event..
kiss kiss fall in love
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 18:55 GMT
#4363
[image loading]
I like archons
How are you doing today?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 14 2014 18:55 GMT
#4364
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 18:56 GMT
#4365
On October 15 2014 03:54 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:52 BisuDagger wrote:
This is still no MLG thread. The same 10 posters in this thread need to work harder.

And who would those be? 10x Templar I reckon

We are all actually Templar smurfs. He's the only one here, endlessly posting in his own thread by himself...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 18:56 GMT
#4366
On October 15 2014 03:55 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious

I just posted the youtube vid of it...
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 18:56 GMT
#4367
On October 15 2014 03:55 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious

I was busy with exams.
kiss kiss fall in love
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 14 2014 18:56 GMT
#4368
On October 15 2014 03:56 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:55 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious

I just posted the youtube vid of it...

I can't be bothered to read all non reported posts
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 18:57 GMT
#4369
On October 15 2014 03:55 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious

It kinda was. Guy was a major asshat
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 18:57 GMT
#4370
Stupid title to the video though. What does it matter what country he is form? Idiots can be found everywhere
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 14 2014 18:57 GMT
#4371
On October 15 2014 03:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:55 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious

I was busy with exams.


i dunno why you weren't following the lr thread
you would have known everything
rip passion
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 18:57 GMT
#4372
On October 15 2014 03:56 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:56 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:55 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious

I just posted the youtube vid of it...

I can't be bothered to read all non reported posts

Wow RIP you don;t read all my posts anymore. I guess I really am not your boy anymore
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 18:57 GMT
#4373
On October 15 2014 03:57 Yorkie wrote:
Stupid title to the video though. What does it matter what country he is form? Idiots can be found everywhere


Because the dude was in Canada and looks kind of Canadian but isn't I guess. It's true though, plenty of idiots here
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 18:57 GMT
#4374
On October 15 2014 03:57 Deathstar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:55 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious

I was busy with exams.


i dunno why you weren't following the lr thread
you would have known everything

That was before I had Blizzcon levels of hype.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 18:57 GMT
#4375
On October 15 2014 03:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:54 GumBa wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:52 BisuDagger wrote:
This is still no MLG thread. The same 10 posters in this thread need to work harder.

And who would those be? 10x Templar I reckon

We are all actually Templar smurfs. He's the only one here, endlessly posting in his own thread by himself...

Funny thing is. He's actually already kinda done that before
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
October 14 2014 18:58 GMT
#4376
TerrOr must have done some bad things to Wolf to make him so mad
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 14 2014 18:58 GMT
#4377
On October 15 2014 03:57 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:56 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:56 Yorkie wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:55 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious

I just posted the youtube vid of it...

I can't be bothered to read all non reported posts

Wow RIP you don;t read all my posts anymore. I guess I really am not your boy anymore

I was making hot dogs for lunch so I skimmed through the last few pages
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 14 2014 18:58 GMT
#4378
On October 15 2014 03:57 Yorkie wrote:
Stupid title to the video though. What does it matter what country he is form? Idiots can be found everywhere

Because apparently Canadians can't be rude and obnoxious as anyone else in the world, therefore he had to be American!
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 14 2014 18:58 GMT
#4379
On October 15 2014 03:57 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:57 Yorkie wrote:
Stupid title to the video though. What does it matter what country he is form? Idiots can be found everywhere


Because the dude was in Canada and looks kind of Canadian but isn't I guess. It's true though, plenty of idiots here

How does one look canadian?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
October 14 2014 18:58 GMT
#4380
On October 15 2014 03:57 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2014 03:57 Deathstar wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:55 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:53 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:51 Shellshock wrote:
On October 15 2014 03:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
What did redeye do in Toronto?

Besides the Flash fanboying.

yeah I was being serious when I asked. I don't remember

That jerk who turned out to actually be American who stormed on stage when Redeye called him an idiot. You probably actually remember it though

lol no I guess I wasn't watching when this happened haha. sounds hilarious

I was busy with exams.


i dunno why you weren't following the lr thread
you would have known everything

That was before I had Blizzcon levels of hype.


This passion...


I know this passion cause it's the same with me kekekek
rip passion
Prev 1 217 218 219 220 221 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft406
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 89
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2067
sorry 39
Bale 26
910 17
yabsab 13
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
NotJumperer 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Other Games
summit1g7971
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0262
Livibee161
Sick129
Maynarde127
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 2m
Stellar Fest
8h 2m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.