• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:30
CEST 06:30
KST 13:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6662 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 142

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 02:22:33
October 14 2014 02:22 GMT
#2821
On October 14 2014 11:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:17 Yorkie wrote:
So far we have TT and SGTK confirmed playing. need three more people for me to start up some more sick blizzcon trivia. Win sweet prizes etc etc

I will play, but I need to watch my post count...

Damn, I'm still so far away from 8k slow down man. Let me catch up a little

you have more average posts per day than he does >.> (and more than me)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 02:22 GMT
#2822
On October 14 2014 11:22 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:21 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:21 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:20 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:17 Yorkie wrote:
So far we have TT and SGTK confirmed playing. need three more people for me to start up some more sick blizzcon trivia. Win sweet prizes etc etc

I will play, but I need to watch my post count...

What's your 8k going to be like?

Nothing too special, but it is for this thread...

Can you give us any hints on what it will be like?

Damn that sick post bait. nice

he went for the first one
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 02:24 GMT
#2823
On October 14 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:17 Yorkie wrote:
So far we have TT and SGTK confirmed playing. need three more people for me to start up some more sick blizzcon trivia. Win sweet prizes etc etc

I will play, but I need to watch my post count...

Damn, I'm still so far away from 8k slow down man. Let me catch up a little

you have more average posts per day than he does >.> (and more than me)

You unfortunetly have a few years and are pulling away these days with threads like this.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 02:25 GMT
#2824
Sad that nobody commented on my Ulysses reference. Guess only people like SirJolt would've even bothered to read it.
kiss kiss fall in love
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 02:25 GMT
#2825
On October 14 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:17 Yorkie wrote:
So far we have TT and SGTK confirmed playing. need three more people for me to start up some more sick blizzcon trivia. Win sweet prizes etc etc

I will play, but I need to watch my post count...

Damn, I'm still so far away from 8k slow down man. Let me catch up a little

you have more average posts per day than he does >.> (and more than me)

That's cause I made an account in October 2013 and didnt start posting till like April this year.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 02:25 GMT
#2826
IntoTheHeart sorry about missing your reference, but are you in on this trivia mannnnn
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 02:25 GMT
#2827
On October 14 2014 11:21 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:17 Yorkie wrote:
So far we have TT and SGTK confirmed playing. need three more people for me to start up some more sick blizzcon trivia. Win sweet prizes etc etc

I will play, but I need to watch my post count...

Gotcha! You can answer 3 questions before your 8k

true true
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 02:25 GMT
#2828
On October 14 2014 11:25 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:17 Yorkie wrote:
So far we have TT and SGTK confirmed playing. need three more people for me to start up some more sick blizzcon trivia. Win sweet prizes etc etc

I will play, but I need to watch my post count...

Gotcha! You can answer 3 questions before your 8k

true true

Oops, you lose
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 02:25 GMT
#2829
On October 14 2014 11:25 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:22 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:21 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:17 Yorkie wrote:
So far we have TT and SGTK confirmed playing. need three more people for me to start up some more sick blizzcon trivia. Win sweet prizes etc etc

I will play, but I need to watch my post count...

Damn, I'm still so far away from 8k slow down man. Let me catch up a little

you have more average posts per day than he does >.> (and more than me)

That's cause I made an account in October 2013 and didnt start posting till like April this year.

So six months and 8k posts. You'll hit 10k faster than I will, by a long shot I think.
kiss kiss fall in love
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 02:27 GMT
#2830
So on the drive up I was listening to Godspeed You Black Emperor and I was reminded of a copypasta I saw a long time ago called the Ded Gaem Blues based on one of there songs. Anyone know where I can find that again?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 02:27 GMT
#2831
On October 14 2014 11:25 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:20 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:17 Yorkie wrote:
So far we have TT and SGTK confirmed playing. need three more people for me to start up some more sick blizzcon trivia. Win sweet prizes etc etc

I will play, but I need to watch my post count...

Gotcha! You can answer 3 questions before your 8k

true true

Okay get your 8k post out of the way before we begin
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 02:28 GMT
#2832
If we don't do the trivia thing in the next hour or so I'm out, I have classes tomorrow
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 02:29 GMT
#2833
Yeah, same. Good night, my sweet princely LR thread!
kiss kiss fall in love
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 02:31 GMT
#2834
8K POST HYPE! First time I hit a milestone, thanks to whoever pointed out I was close (forgot who you were <.< ) I started messing around with something better than MS Paint and I thought I'd stay true to my name, here's a little Blizzcon hype. More to come in future I'm sure!

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 14 2014 02:33 GMT
#2835
10/10 post King
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 02:33 GMT
#2836
Not bad KodHH, not bad
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 02:33 GMT
#2837
Sick 8k post!! But 2/5 stars because no Bomber AND no Life. Sorry but those are the rules. i don't make them, i just live by them
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 02:34 GMT
#2838
Delaying trivia tip tomorrow since thread is pretty dead and people want to go to sleep soon. When it's buzzing tomorrow I'll have some good questions ready.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 14 2014 02:34 GMT
#2839
Reflects your love of hip hop and StarCraft very well, I love it, great 8k post.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 02:34 GMT
#2840
On October 14 2014 11:33 Yorkie wrote:
Sick 8k post!! But 2/5 stars because no Bomber AND no Life. Sorry but those are the rules. i don't make them, i just live by them

give me an appropriate rap album and we'll see.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft478
RuFF_SC2 211
Nina 96
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2880
GuemChi 898
Leta 117
Terrorterran 73
Bale 44
NaDa 35
Snow 35
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox522
Mew2King59
Other Games
summit1g7510
C9.Mang0294
ViBE75
Sick48
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 89
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota299
League of Legends
• Lourlo1164
• Stunt367
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 30m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.