• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:43
CEST 11:43
KST 18:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7908 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 139

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 14 2014 01:53 GMT
#2761
On October 14 2014 10:48 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 10:46 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:32 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:31 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:14 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:12 Wombat_NI wrote:
It was incredible because it literally never happened before or since at the highest level. Amazing

Re-reading the LR thread, omg so good currently at page 172 which appears to be shortly before the fateful engagement.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2?page=175#3489

Even Die4Ever was in on it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2?page=176#3518
On May 19 2012 19:27 Die4Ever wrote:
FUUUUCCKCKKKCKKCKC


Speaking of die4ever, I wonder what the PASSION looks like right now.

Great, now we get to see that his great wall of text passed me :D

I don't care I want to see where I am anyway!

You have been posting some nice pictures, I'll bet you've moved up a bit! :D

Thanks!

We need Die4ever to provide graphs of how far we've moved up/down
Also this is still an elaborate ruse for him to lay claim to having the most passion :D

It's hard to argue that he doesn't have that much passion what with the making of the Passionboard4ever.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 14 2014 01:54 GMT
#2762
Talking about Void Rays and old WOL legends. Did someone bring up Genius in the past few pages or something?
The world is better when every background has a chance.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 01:54 GMT
#2763
On October 14 2014 10:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 10:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:46 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:32 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:31 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:14 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:12 Wombat_NI wrote:
It was incredible because it literally never happened before or since at the highest level. Amazing

Re-reading the LR thread, omg so good currently at page 172 which appears to be shortly before the fateful engagement.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2?page=175#3489

Even Die4Ever was in on it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2?page=176#3518
On May 19 2012 19:27 Die4Ever wrote:
FUUUUCCKCKKKCKKCKC


Speaking of die4ever, I wonder what the PASSION looks like right now.

Great, now we get to see that his great wall of text passed me :D

I don't care I want to see where I am anyway!

You have been posting some nice pictures, I'll bet you've moved up a bit! :D

Thanks!

We need Die4ever to provide graphs of how far we've moved up/down
Also this is still an elaborate ruse for him to lay claim to having the most passion :D

It's hard to argue that he doesn't have that much passion what with the making of the Passionboard4ever.

You can't just determine the passionjwa though. Maybe if he dominates it for long periods of time he'll have some recognition, maybe, as the first.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 01:55 GMT
#2764
On October 14 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 10:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:46 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:32 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:31 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:28 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:14 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2?page=175#3489

Even Die4Ever was in on it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2?page=176#3518
On May 19 2012 19:27 Die4Ever wrote:
FUUUUCCKCKKKCKKCKC


Speaking of die4ever, I wonder what the PASSION looks like right now.

Great, now we get to see that his great wall of text passed me :D

I don't care I want to see where I am anyway!

You have been posting some nice pictures, I'll bet you've moved up a bit! :D

Thanks!

We need Die4ever to provide graphs of how far we've moved up/down
Also this is still an elaborate ruse for him to lay claim to having the most passion :D

It's hard to argue that he doesn't have that much passion what with the making of the Passionboard4ever.

You can't just determine the passionjwa though. Maybe if he dominates it for long periods of time he'll have some recognition, maybe, as the first.

There will never be an sc2 passionjwa, because my arbitrary BW definition of the word doesn't transfer over well to the different style of sc2 LRs
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 01:57 GMT
#2765
On October 14 2014 10:55 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:46 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:32 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:31 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:28 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Even Die4Ever was in on it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2?page=176#3518
[quote]

Speaking of die4ever, I wonder what the PASSION looks like right now.

Great, now we get to see that his great wall of text passed me :D

I don't care I want to see where I am anyway!

You have been posting some nice pictures, I'll bet you've moved up a bit! :D

Thanks!

We need Die4ever to provide graphs of how far we've moved up/down
Also this is still an elaborate ruse for him to lay claim to having the most passion :D

It's hard to argue that he doesn't have that much passion what with the making of the Passionboard4ever.

You can't just determine the passionjwa though. Maybe if he dominates it for long periods of time he'll have some recognition, maybe, as the first.

There will never be an sc2 passionjwa, because my arbitrary BW definition of the word doesn't transfer over well to the different style of sc2 LRs

Thus, a new definition is necessary
How are you doing today?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 01:58:51
October 14 2014 01:58 GMT
#2766
On October 14 2014 10:55 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:46 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:32 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:31 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:28 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Even Die4Ever was in on it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/337240-code-s-grand-finals-2012-gsl-season-2?page=176#3518
[quote]

Speaking of die4ever, I wonder what the PASSION looks like right now.

Great, now we get to see that his great wall of text passed me :D

I don't care I want to see where I am anyway!

You have been posting some nice pictures, I'll bet you've moved up a bit! :D

Thanks!

We need Die4ever to provide graphs of how far we've moved up/down
Also this is still an elaborate ruse for him to lay claim to having the most passion :D

It's hard to argue that he doesn't have that much passion what with the making of the Passionboard4ever.

You can't just determine the passionjwa though. Maybe if he dominates it for long periods of time he'll have some recognition, maybe, as the first.

There will never be an sc2 passionjwa, because my arbitrary BW definition of the word doesn't transfer over well to the different style of sc2 LRs

Yeah, sc2 LRs are too volatile now and no poster will ever be the "best" for very long
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 01:58 GMT
#2767
On October 14 2014 10:57 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 10:55 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:46 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:32 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:31 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Speaking of die4ever, I wonder what the PASSION looks like right now.

Great, now we get to see that his great wall of text passed me :D

I don't care I want to see where I am anyway!

You have been posting some nice pictures, I'll bet you've moved up a bit! :D

Thanks!

We need Die4ever to provide graphs of how far we've moved up/down
Also this is still an elaborate ruse for him to lay claim to having the most passion :D

It's hard to argue that he doesn't have that much passion what with the making of the Passionboard4ever.

You can't just determine the passionjwa though. Maybe if he dominates it for long periods of time he'll have some recognition, maybe, as the first.

There will never be an sc2 passionjwa, because my arbitrary BW definition of the word doesn't transfer over well to the different style of sc2 LRs

Thus, a new definition is necessary

Nono, I refuse to change the definition with changing times and a changing scene. /s
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 01:59 GMT
#2768
On October 14 2014 10:57 JamesT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 10:55 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:53 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:46 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:32 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:31 JamesT wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:30 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:29 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Speaking of die4ever, I wonder what the PASSION looks like right now.

Great, now we get to see that his great wall of text passed me :D

I don't care I want to see where I am anyway!

You have been posting some nice pictures, I'll bet you've moved up a bit! :D

Thanks!

We need Die4ever to provide graphs of how far we've moved up/down
Also this is still an elaborate ruse for him to lay claim to having the most passion :D

It's hard to argue that he doesn't have that much passion what with the making of the Passionboard4ever.

You can't just determine the passionjwa though. Maybe if he dominates it for long periods of time he'll have some recognition, maybe, as the first.

There will never be an sc2 passionjwa, because my arbitrary BW definition of the word doesn't transfer over well to the different style of sc2 LRs

Thus, a new definition is necessary

that's not how this scene works
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-14 02:00:57
October 14 2014 02:00 GMT
#2769
By the way, I added JamesT's photoshops and the MTG cards to the OP. Please let me know if I missed anything.
Edit: Actually, I'm going to move JamesT's photoshops over to the second hype post if he's going to do more
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 02:00 GMT
#2770
"Change?"

What is this, Obama circa 2008?!
kiss kiss fall in love
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 02:00 GMT
#2771
On October 14 2014 11:00 The_Templar wrote:
By the way, I added JamesT's photoshops and the MTG cards to the OP. Please let me know if I missed anything.

I'll make more of the MTG cards soon.
kiss kiss fall in love
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 02:01 GMT
#2772
On October 14 2014 11:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
"Change?"

What is this, Obama circa 2008?!

American government reference? Check! Only took 139 pages!
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 14 2014 02:01 GMT
#2773
On October 14 2014 11:01 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
"Change?"

What is this, Obama circa 2008?!

American government reference? Check! Only took 139 pages!

Bonjwa took about as long too
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 14 2014 02:01 GMT
#2774
On October 14 2014 11:00 The_Templar wrote:
By the way, I added JamesT's photoshops and the MTG cards to the OP. Please let me know if I missed anything.
Edit: Actually, I'm going to move JamesT's photoshops over to the second hype post if he's going to do more

You do know I'm doing one for each of the 16 players right?
How are you doing today?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 02:01 GMT
#2775
On October 14 2014 11:01 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
"Change?"

What is this, Obama circa 2008?!

American government reference? Check! Only took 139 pages!

US Politics reference made by a Canadian about an election that happened six years ago.

Talk about #politicspassion.
kiss kiss fall in love
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 14 2014 02:02 GMT
#2776
On October 14 2014 10:52 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 10:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:42 Dodgin wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:40 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 10:39 Dodgin wrote:
all this talk about Mvp makes me wish he was still active

He IS still active. He just got trashed by MorroW of all people (no hate, but MorroW isn't the sort of person I'd expect to be Mvp for a number of reasons) in Code B of WCS EU. Hasn't had an opportunity to play, but I bet you that he would play, if he could.


If he wanted to play he could have gone to a bunch of tournaments outside wcs

IM isn't rich. I don't know if they could send him all over the place.


he left IM a long time ago >_>

IM is dead


GEM Korea seems poor as fuck compared to GEM EU.
Moderator
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 02:03 GMT
#2777
On October 14 2014 11:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:01 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
"Change?"

What is this, Obama circa 2008?!

American government reference? Check! Only took 139 pages!

US Politics reference made by a Canadian about an election that happened six years ago.

Talk about #politicspassion.

The ultimate political passion indeed! I wish I could say I knew enough about Candian politics to make such a reference
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 14 2014 02:03 GMT
#2778
On October 14 2014 11:03 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:01 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
"Change?"

What is this, Obama circa 2008?!

American government reference? Check! Only took 139 pages!

US Politics reference made by a Canadian about an election that happened six years ago.

Talk about #politicspassion.

The ultimate political passion indeed! I wish I could say I knew enough about Candian politics to make such a reference

Canadian politics haven't been worth discussing since 2006.
Also, your elections have a bigger impact on us than our elections do.
kiss kiss fall in love
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 02:04 GMT
#2779
On October 14 2014 11:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 11:01 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 11:00 IntoTheheart wrote:
"Change?"

What is this, Obama circa 2008?!

American government reference? Check! Only took 139 pages!

US Politics reference made by a Canadian about an election that happened six years ago.

Talk about #politicspassion.

Oh wait I know about Rob Ford! Doesn't count for much lol
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 14 2014 02:05 GMT
#2780
Time to hit 140, we're doing a splendid job I think
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko36
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1173
actioN 1169
Shuttle 746
Jaedong 509
Mong 370
Hyuk 348
BeSt 338
Hyun 258
Soma 209
Horang2 204
[ Show more ]
Stork 141
Larva 106
PianO 92
Sexy 86
Bisu 69
Rush 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
910 55
Shinee 34
ZerO 30
Bale 27
sSak 25
ZergMaN 24
Hm[arnc] 23
hero 21
Sharp 21
HiyA 17
sorry 17
Yoon 15
Noble 12
Pusan 10
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe86
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1172
shoxiejesuss985
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King306
Other Games
gofns38367
summit1g7507
singsing999
ceh9593
KnowMe139
Pyrionflax133
Livibee57
DeMusliM55
Trikslyr27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1054
• Stunt339
Other Games
• Shiphtur385
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 17m
Patches Events
6h 17m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.