• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:28
CEST 02:28
KST 09:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9058 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 119

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
Madars
Profile Joined December 2011
Latvia166 Posts
October 13 2014 21:53 GMT
#2361
On October 13 2014 12:27 jhlee820 wrote:
So there's a chance for soO get revenge on the guys who beat him in GSL finals (innovation ro8, zest ro4, classic finals) and win WCS grand finals? Hypeeeee

There is that chance, but most likely he will lose in finals to Classic again.
<3 Alexis Eusebio, Lee Shin Hyung, Choi Seong Hun, Joo Sung Wook, Jang Min Chul, Kim Yoo Jin, Lee Young Ho, Lee Shin Hyung, Yun Young Seo, Kim Joon Ho, Jeong Jong Hyeon, Eo Yoon Su, Johan Lucchesi, Ilyes Satouri
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 13 2014 21:53 GMT
#2362
On October 14 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 06:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
Slightly offtopic, but I'm 4m mining exp off of 99!

Posting on TL may be expwaste, but I don't care.

Passion!

What is this about?

RuneScape.

A video game you haven't seen/played since the fifth grade.

When I was in 5th grade I played brood war

By Brood War do you mean Cat and Mouse, Poker Defence and that Photon Cannon stacking tower defence?
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 21:53 GMT
#2363
On October 14 2014 06:53 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
Slightly offtopic, but I'm 4m mining exp off of 99!

Posting on TL may be expwaste, but I don't care.

Passion!

What is this about?

RuneScape.

A video game you haven't seen/played since the fifth grade.

When I was in 5th grade I played brood war

A true veteran of the passion game. I didn't catch on until later in life TT

I played UMS only :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 21:54:29
October 13 2014 21:54 GMT
#2364
On October 14 2014 06:53 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
Slightly offtopic, but I'm 4m mining exp off of 99!

Posting on TL may be expwaste, but I don't care.

Passion!

What is this about?

RuneScape.

A video game you haven't seen/played since the fifth grade.

When I was in 5th grade I played brood war

By Brood War do you mean Cat and Mouse, Poker Defence and that Photon Cannon stacking tower defence?

Lol, yes I played all of those. And turret defense

Also played some fastest but I sucked :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
October 13 2014 21:55 GMT
#2365
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 13 2014 21:55 GMT
#2366
On October 14 2014 06:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 06:53 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
Slightly offtopic, but I'm 4m mining exp off of 99!

Posting on TL may be expwaste, but I don't care.

Passion!

What is this about?

RuneScape.

A video game you haven't seen/played since the fifth grade.

When I was in 5th grade I played brood war

A true veteran of the passion game. I didn't catch on until later in life TT

I played UMS only :D

I maintain that if I had an older brother I would've been involved in PC gaming at a much younger age.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
October 13 2014 21:55 GMT
#2367
On October 14 2014 06:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 06:53 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
Slightly offtopic, but I'm 4m mining exp off of 99!

Posting on TL may be expwaste, but I don't care.

Passion!

What is this about?

RuneScape.

A video game you haven't seen/played since the fifth grade.

When I was in 5th grade I played brood war

By Brood War do you mean Cat and Mouse, Poker Defence and that Photon Cannon stacking tower defence?

Lol, yes I played all of those. And turret defense

Also played some fastest but I sucked :D

Fastest Map Possible is best map possible. Reaver drops always ruined you though so no bueno.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 21:56 GMT
#2368
On October 14 2014 06:55 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 06:54 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:53 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:51 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:49 IntoTheheart wrote:
Slightly offtopic, but I'm 4m mining exp off of 99!

Posting on TL may be expwaste, but I don't care.

Passion!

What is this about?

RuneScape.

A video game you haven't seen/played since the fifth grade.

When I was in 5th grade I played brood war

By Brood War do you mean Cat and Mouse, Poker Defence and that Photon Cannon stacking tower defence?

Lol, yes I played all of those. And turret defense

Also played some fastest but I sucked :D

Fastest Map Possible is best map possible. Reaver drops always ruined you though so no bueno.

I always expanded to an empty/dead player's main to avoid this ^^
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 22:02:51
October 13 2014 22:01 GMT
#2369
So i left the thread 5hour ago at page 75.

WHAT THE FUCK ! i missed page 100

What's my rank now damnit !

[image loading]

Yeah that's Zest holding a mic. You knnow, for the championship win interview
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 13 2014 22:01 GMT
#2370
On October 14 2014 06:55 Circumstance wrote:
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!

posting pics works way way better
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 22:01 GMT
#2371
On October 14 2014 07:01 FFW_Rude wrote:
So i left the thread 5hour ago at page 75.

WHAT THE FUCK ! i missed page 100

You were gone for 5 hours and not sleeping...?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 22:02 GMT
#2372
On October 14 2014 07:01 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 06:55 Circumstance wrote:
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!

posting pics works way way better

Yes. Too bad I can't do this on my phone
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 13 2014 22:02 GMT
#2373
On October 14 2014 06:55 Circumstance wrote:
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!

"Belittle your competition so they self consciously quit. Then your path to victory is clear" - Sun Tzu
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-13 22:05:48
October 13 2014 22:03 GMT
#2374
On October 14 2014 07:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:01 FFW_Rude wrote:
So i left the thread 5hour ago at page 75.

WHAT THE FUCK ! i missed page 100

You were gone for 5 hours and not sleeping...?


I'm the French Jesus ! I don't live in murica.

It's clan war night for my team

Fuck that i'm reusing proleague pictures !

[image loading]

That's Zest score for the finals against some SKT scrub
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 13 2014 22:04 GMT
#2375
On October 14 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:01 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:55 Circumstance wrote:
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!

posting pics works way way better

Yes. Too bad I can't do this on my phone

sure you can, you're just not trying hard enough lol, there are apps for editing pictures, I think photoshop mobile or express or w/e is decent and free
"Expert" mods4ever.com
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 22:04 GMT
#2376
On October 14 2014 07:02 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 06:55 Circumstance wrote:
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!

"Belittle your competition so they self consciously quit. Then your path to victory is clear" - Sun Tzu

This isn't a competition
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 13 2014 22:05 GMT
#2377
On October 14 2014 07:04 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:02 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:01 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:55 Circumstance wrote:
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!

posting pics works way way better

Yes. Too bad I can't do this on my phone

sure you can, you're just not trying hard enough lol, there are apps for editing pictures, I think photoshop mobile or express or w/e is decent and free

I'll look into it
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 22:05 GMT
#2378
On October 14 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:02 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:55 Circumstance wrote:
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!

"Belittle your competition so they self consciously quit. Then your path to victory is clear" - Sun Tzu

This isn't a competition

Having more passion helps everyone.
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 13 2014 22:05 GMT
#2379
On October 14 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:02 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:55 Circumstance wrote:
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!

"Belittle your competition so they self consciously quit. Then your path to victory is clear" - Sun Tzu

This isn't a competition

you're right, I need to add total counts at the top to show our #passion rising together
"Expert" mods4ever.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 13 2014 22:06 GMT
#2380
On October 14 2014 07:05 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2014 07:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 14 2014 07:02 Yorkie wrote:
On October 14 2014 06:55 Circumstance wrote:
Passion scorecards! Because nothing says passion like using up all your energy ahead of time! Then being too wiped out to go crazy during the actual weekend! Only thing more passionate is arbitrarily inflating your ranking with exclamation points to compensate for your limited amount of TL time on weekdays! Yeah!

"Belittle your competition so they self consciously quit. Then your path to victory is clear" - Sun Tzu

This isn't a competition

you're right, I need to add total counts at the top to show our #passion rising together

YEP! That'd be cool.

Passion Rising, just like the documentary.
kiss kiss fall in love
Prev 1 117 118 119 120 121 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2310
Artosis 666
White-Ra 114
910 45
Dota 2
monkeys_forever600
NeuroSwarm187
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv212
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe128
Heroes of the Storm
Trikslyr114
Other Games
summit1g8398
shahzam603
JimRising 561
C9.Mang0303
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick783
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta18
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
9h 32m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
23h 32m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.