• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:39
CEST 12:39
KST 19:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1026

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 28 2014 22:20 GMT
#20501
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:17 Aeromi wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:16 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:54 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:51 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:48 Dodgin wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
Big words coming from you. Aren't you the one who said that you were too lazy to join the writing team?


you can get staff by making LR threads too just ask opterown and lorning. i believe in you guys. you'll make it.

opterown and I didn't get staffed only for that. The most important reasons are: All our post have an abundance of content, we're fans of the best team in the world, we're both fucking adorable and handsome...

Two of those three things are true. You decide

I only see one thing which is correct.

One is objectively true, one is usually true, and one is absolutely and irrevocably false

Yeah sorry, I'm not that adorable

Your Facebook pic is cute though.


Post it here so we can judge him.

Im kidding, but I am curious how cute it is...

Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 28 2014 22:21 GMT
#20502
On October 29 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:17 Aeromi wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:16 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:54 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:51 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:48 Dodgin wrote:
[quote]

you can get staff by making LR threads too just ask opterown and lorning. i believe in you guys. you'll make it.

opterown and I didn't get staffed only for that. The most important reasons are: All our post have an abundance of content, we're fans of the best team in the world, we're both fucking adorable and handsome...

Two of those three things are true. You decide

I only see one thing which is correct.

One is objectively true, one is usually true, and one is absolutely and irrevocably false

Yeah sorry, I'm not that adorable

Your Facebook pic is cute though.


Post it here so we can judge him.

Im kidding, but I am curious how cute it is...

Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...

Dang you missed out on the good stuff
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 28 2014 22:22 GMT
#20503
On October 29 2014 07:21 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:17 Aeromi wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:16 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:54 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:51 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
opterown and I didn't get staffed only for that. The most important reasons are: All our post have an abundance of content, we're fans of the best team in the world, we're both fucking adorable and handsome...

Two of those three things are true. You decide

I only see one thing which is correct.

One is objectively true, one is usually true, and one is absolutely and irrevocably false

Yeah sorry, I'm not that adorable

Your Facebook pic is cute though.


Post it here so we can judge him.

Im kidding, but I am curious how cute it is...

Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...

Dang you missed out on the good stuff


Story of my life (._. )
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 28 2014 22:23 GMT
#20504
On October 29 2014 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:17 Aeromi wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:16 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:54 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Two of those three things are true. You decide

I only see one thing which is correct.

One is objectively true, one is usually true, and one is absolutely and irrevocably false

Yeah sorry, I'm not that adorable

Your Facebook pic is cute though.


Post it here so we can judge him.

Im kidding, but I am curious how cute it is...

Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...

Dang you missed out on the good stuff


Story of my life (._. )

All the people in the picture thread are sworn to secrecy. No sharing of the photos in other threads. It's a safe place.
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 28 2014 22:27 GMT
#20505
On October 29 2014 07:23 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:17 Aeromi wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:16 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:14 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
[quote]
I only see one thing which is correct.

One is objectively true, one is usually true, and one is absolutely and irrevocably false

Yeah sorry, I'm not that adorable

Your Facebook pic is cute though.


Post it here so we can judge him.

Im kidding, but I am curious how cute it is...

Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...

Dang you missed out on the good stuff


Story of my life (._. )

All the people in the picture thread are sworn to secrecy. No sharing of the photos in other threads. It's a safe place.


No, it's cool I get it, I'll just have to sit here on the outside and deal with it. I'll just go sit in the corner like it's high school again...
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 28 2014 22:29 GMT
#20506
On October 29 2014 07:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:17 Aeromi wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:16 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:14 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
One is objectively true, one is usually true, and one is absolutely and irrevocably false

Yeah sorry, I'm not that adorable

Your Facebook pic is cute though.


Post it here so we can judge him.

Im kidding, but I am curious how cute it is...

Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...

Dang you missed out on the good stuff


Story of my life (._. )

All the people in the picture thread are sworn to secrecy. No sharing of the photos in other threads. It's a safe place.


No, it's cool I get it, I'll just have to sit here on the outside and deal with it. I'll just go sit in the corner like it's high school again...

Someone decided it would be cool to make fun of someone for their picture in a non TL+ thread, so you can see why they're pretty strict. I'll join you in the corner friend
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 28 2014 22:31 GMT
#20507
On October 29 2014 07:29 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:17 Aeromi wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:16 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
Yeah sorry, I'm not that adorable

Your Facebook pic is cute though.


Post it here so we can judge him.

Im kidding, but I am curious how cute it is...

Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...

Dang you missed out on the good stuff


Story of my life (._. )

All the people in the picture thread are sworn to secrecy. No sharing of the photos in other threads. It's a safe place.


No, it's cool I get it, I'll just have to sit here on the outside and deal with it. I'll just go sit in the corner like it's high school again...

Someone decided it would be cool to make fun of someone for their picture in a non TL+ thread, so you can see why they're pretty strict. I'll join you in the corner friend


What a dick that guys was.

But if you join me in the corner, then it won't be like high school again at all!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
October 28 2014 22:31 GMT
#20508
i for one find it outrageous that people will have to put words in a different stack of posts than this one. this stack of posts was the correct stack of posts for putting words in, and any other stack of posts would be wrong
TL+ Member
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
October 28 2014 22:31 GMT
#20509
On October 29 2014 07:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:29 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:17 Aeromi wrote:
[quote]
Your Facebook pic is cute though.


Post it here so we can judge him.

Im kidding, but I am curious how cute it is...

Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...

Dang you missed out on the good stuff


Story of my life (._. )

All the people in the picture thread are sworn to secrecy. No sharing of the photos in other threads. It's a safe place.


No, it's cool I get it, I'll just have to sit here on the outside and deal with it. I'll just go sit in the corner like it's high school again...

Someone decided it would be cool to make fun of someone for their picture in a non TL+ thread, so you can see why they're pretty strict. I'll join you in the corner friend


What a dick that guys was.

But if you join me in the corner, then it won't be like high school again at all!

Go check the TL+ thread son.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 28 2014 22:32 GMT
#20510
On October 29 2014 07:10 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:09 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:54 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:51 Lorning wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:48 Dodgin wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:48 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:46 Dodgin wrote:
On October 29 2014 06:45 Paljas wrote:
guys, the only solution is to make angry website feedback threads.
you can still win the fight


the solution is to become staff and then overthrow them from within

TL is gonna get dreamhack'd

Big words coming from you. Aren't you the one who said that you were too lazy to join the writing team?


you can get staff by making LR threads too just ask opterown and lorning. i believe in you guys. you'll make it.

opterown and I didn't get staffed only for that. The most important reasons are: All our post have an abundance of content, we're fans of the best team in the world, we're both fucking adorable and handsome...


I don't know enough about you to argue that whole thing, but I can tell that Prime isn't the best at anything, much less best in the world

Im sorry that's too mean. I take it back, Prime is cool enough.

you finally found the truth


The truth is Prime still sucks, but I can at least respect the fact that they still try

Sorry Yorkie, looks like I got invited to the cool kids club
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 28 2014 22:33 GMT
#20511
On October 29 2014 07:31 Aeromi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:29 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]

Post it here so we can judge him.

Im kidding, but I am curious how cute it is...

Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...

Dang you missed out on the good stuff


Story of my life (._. )

All the people in the picture thread are sworn to secrecy. No sharing of the photos in other threads. It's a safe place.


No, it's cool I get it, I'll just have to sit here on the outside and deal with it. I'll just go sit in the corner like it's high school again...

Someone decided it would be cool to make fun of someone for their picture in a non TL+ thread, so you can see why they're pretty strict. I'll join you in the corner friend


What a dick that guys was.

But if you join me in the corner, then it won't be like high school again at all!

Go check the TL+ thread son.


I'm just leaving work now and I will as soon as I get home. Thanks to the anonymous person who donated that to me
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 22:34 GMT
#20512
On October 29 2014 07:33 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:31 Aeromi wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:31 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:29 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:27 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:23 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:22 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:21 Yorkie wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:20 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Gotta get TL+, all the pics are in there


I had TL+, no one told me these things while I did though...

Dang you missed out on the good stuff


Story of my life (._. )

All the people in the picture thread are sworn to secrecy. No sharing of the photos in other threads. It's a safe place.


No, it's cool I get it, I'll just have to sit here on the outside and deal with it. I'll just go sit in the corner like it's high school again...

Someone decided it would be cool to make fun of someone for their picture in a non TL+ thread, so you can see why they're pretty strict. I'll join you in the corner friend


What a dick that guys was.

But if you join me in the corner, then it won't be like high school again at all!

Go check the TL+ thread son.


I'm just leaving work now and I will as soon as I get home. Thanks to the anonymous person who donated that to me

Maybe you won the TL Fanfic contest.
kiss kiss fall in love
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 28 2014 22:35 GMT
#20513
Prime sucks come at me lorning
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 22:36 GMT
#20514
On October 29 2014 07:35 Dodgin wrote:
Prime sucks come at me lorning

Polt is AMAZING. What are you talking about?

I'm assuming that you're talking about historic Prime and not current Prime.
kiss kiss fall in love
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 28 2014 22:39 GMT
#20515
On October 29 2014 07:35 Dodgin wrote:
Prime sucks come at me lorning

Ill fucken headbutt u
Community News
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
October 28 2014 22:48 GMT
#20516
On October 29 2014 07:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:35 Dodgin wrote:
Prime sucks come at me lorning

Polt is AMAZING. What are you talking about?

I'm assuming that you're talking about historic Prime and not current Prime.


Prime has and always will suck.

IPL4 never 4get, parting got robbed. no honor.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 22:51 GMT
#20517
On October 29 2014 07:48 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 07:36 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 07:35 Dodgin wrote:
Prime sucks come at me lorning

Polt is AMAZING. What are you talking about?

I'm assuming that you're talking about historic Prime and not current Prime.


Prime has and always will suck.

IPL4 never 4get, parting got robbed. no honor.

Would that sort of thing happen in a real tournament - like SPL?
kiss kiss fall in love
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
October 28 2014 22:51 GMT
#20518
parting agrees
[image loading]
TL+ Member
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
October 28 2014 22:58 GMT
#20519
On October 29 2014 07:51 Paljas wrote:
parting agrees
[image loading]

I didn't know it was a thing
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
October 28 2014 22:59 GMT
#20520
On October 29 2014 07:51 Paljas wrote:
parting agrees
[image loading]


rofl omg, how have I not seen this before xD
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Prev 1 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko107
SpeCial 45
ProTech8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19011
firebathero 2299
Bisu 828
Hyuk 611
Horang2 434
Larva 229
BeSt 218
Light 137
EffOrt 132
Mini 126
[ Show more ]
Soma 111
Leta 99
Rush 84
Barracks 72
ZerO 63
Yoon 62
Pusan 55
Killer 54
ToSsGirL 54
soO 46
Sharp 41
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
Mong 30
NaDa 26
Shinee 26
Mind 22
Bale 21
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 18
JulyZerg 16
sorry 14
Noble 12
zelot 10
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
XaKoH 204
Fuzer 178
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1104
byalli971
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor984
crisheroes890
Other Games
gofns43936
singsing1810
olofmeister1088
B2W.Neo154
Mew2King87
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Livibee5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH73
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 21m
OSC
11h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 21m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.