• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:04
CEST 12:04
KST 19:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12417 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1016

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 28 2014 19:52 GMT
#20301
On October 29 2014 04:49 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 04:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:44 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:42 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:39 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
[quote]
Am I the only one here who doesn't even look at post icons?

Yes, you are the only one.

Uh I use them all the time. In my mind BC = Lorning/Templar, Carriers = IntoTheHeart, Mutalisk = SGTK/KODH, Scout = TheBloodyDwarf and so on and so on

Exactly. Except Lorning's icon will change eventually because he's staff. Changing back now.

Wait, did he become a BC again without anyone knowing?

Yeah, he was marine (default staff icon) for a bit and became a BC again

So will the other staff eventually change him back (for the sake of not being confusing)?

Well he'll have his own icon in the end

It will probably be a MKP icon or something

I don't know of any player named MKP

Fine. Mvp.MKP
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
October 28 2014 19:56 GMT
#20302
On October 29 2014 04:52 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 04:49 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:48 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:45 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:44 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:43 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:43 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:42 OtherWorld wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:39 The_Templar wrote:
[quote]
Yes, you are the only one.

Uh I use them all the time. In my mind BC = Lorning/Templar, Carriers = IntoTheHeart, Mutalisk = SGTK/KODH, Scout = TheBloodyDwarf and so on and so on

Exactly. Except Lorning's icon will change eventually because he's staff. Changing back now.

Wait, did he become a BC again without anyone knowing?

Yeah, he was marine (default staff icon) for a bit and became a BC again

So will the other staff eventually change him back (for the sake of not being confusing)?

Well he'll have his own icon in the end

It will probably be a MKP icon or something

I don't know of any player named MKP

Fine. Mvp.MKP

2 teams? what a bitch
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 28 2014 19:57 GMT
#20303
Changed my mind. Going to ask for a drone. Better sob story that way. I have it all figured out.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 19:58 GMT
#20304
Are non-red/blues even allowed to ask for a new icon?
kiss kiss fall in love
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 28 2014 19:59 GMT
#20305
On October 29 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Are non-red/blues even allowed to ask for a new icon?

Happened once. I can easily one-up that guy.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 28 2014 20:00 GMT
#20306
On October 29 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Are non-red/blues even allowed to ask for a new icon?

I linked a poem where someone got a probe on the last page. And I think someone has an overlord icon. So, on very rare occasions.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 20:01 GMT
#20307
On October 29 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Are non-red/blues even allowed to ask for a new icon?

I linked a poem where someone got a probe on the last page. And I think someone has an overlord icon. So, on very rare occasions.

Ah okay. So essentially, either be Shakespeare or GTFO.
kiss kiss fall in love
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 28 2014 20:03 GMT
#20308
On October 29 2014 05:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Are non-red/blues even allowed to ask for a new icon?

I linked a poem where someone got a probe on the last page. And I think someone has an overlord icon. So, on very rare occasions.

Ah okay. So essentially, either be Shakespeare or GTFO.

I was thinking more... Whitney Houston.

I've really been stretching my vocal capabilities in preparation for my rock opera. I think I'll pull something off now.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 20:03 GMT
#20309
On October 29 2014 05:03 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:01 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 05:00 The_Templar wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Are non-red/blues even allowed to ask for a new icon?

I linked a poem where someone got a probe on the last page. And I think someone has an overlord icon. So, on very rare occasions.

Ah okay. So essentially, either be Shakespeare or GTFO.

I was thinking more... Whitney Houston.

I've really been stretching my vocal capabilities in preparation for my rock opera. I think I'll pull something off now.


At least try to be more than Milton.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 20:08:23
October 28 2014 20:07 GMT
#20310
On October 29 2014 04:27 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 04:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:26 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:23 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Wait I just realized

If we can amass 422 pages in the next four days we will officially have the longest LR thread before the tournament even starts

422 pages in like... 4 days is a lot to ask. Especially when this thread's essentially dead.

It depends if people can increases their hype

EU's been hyping like crazy, we don't even have to blame them anymore.

Ever since I joined in on dat passion !!!!!!!
I've made like 300 posts in 2 days xD

So few? Man, you have missed The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat.
We have kept this thread alive during darkest hours
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 20:09 GMT
#20311
On October 29 2014 05:07 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 04:27 SC2Toastie wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:26 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:26 AWalker9 wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:24 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:23 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Wait I just realized

If we can amass 422 pages in the next four days we will officially have the longest LR thread before the tournament even starts

422 pages in like... 4 days is a lot to ask. Especially when this thread's essentially dead.

It depends if people can increases their hype

EU's been hyping like crazy, we don't even have to blame them anymore.

Ever since I joined in on dat passion !!!!!!!
I've made like 300 posts in 2 days xD

So few? Man, you have missed The Three Musketeers of EU Passion! TheBloodyDwarf, H8 and Sakat.

He was there to carry the torch.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 28 2014 20:12 GMT
#20312
On October 29 2014 04:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 04:38 OtherWorld wrote:
Wow now that The_Passion and IntoThePassion have the same icon I can't tell them apart as quickly as before. That's annoying

Am I the only one here who doesn't even look at post icons?

They are from bw so I only recognize few. I never watch them.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 20:13 GMT
#20313
On October 29 2014 05:12 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 04:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:38 OtherWorld wrote:
Wow now that The_Passion and IntoThePassion have the same icon I can't tell them apart as quickly as before. That's annoying

Am I the only one here who doesn't even look at post icons?

They are from bw so I only recognize few. I never watch them.

Easy for you to say, you have the best icon!
kiss kiss fall in love
Entropy137
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada215 Posts
October 28 2014 20:14 GMT
#20314
I'm going to have no clue when this tournement actually starts and the thread actually gets going, cause this thread is too fucking large.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 20:17 GMT
#20315
On October 29 2014 05:14 Entropy137 wrote:
I'm going to have no clue when this tournement actually starts and the thread actually gets going, cause this thread is too fucking large.

There'll be the calender for the stream. Or come back and check out the thread every few days.
kiss kiss fall in love
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
October 28 2014 20:18 GMT
#20316
On October 29 2014 05:14 Entropy137 wrote:
I'm going to have no clue when this tournement actually starts and the thread actually gets going, cause this thread is too fucking large.

Just show up on the morning of November 1 and look for the time.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 28 2014 20:19 GMT
#20317
On October 29 2014 05:17 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:14 Entropy137 wrote:
I'm going to have no clue when this tournement actually starts and the thread actually gets going, cause this thread is too fucking large.

There'll be the calender for the stream. Or come back and check out the thread every few days.


We're most likely going to close this thread 24 hours before the games start and make a new one. I would personally like to keep it as the "real" LR thread but it's hard to deny that 1000 pages of mostly nonsense won't make much sense to the people that don't frequent LR threads.
AdministratorBreak the chains
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 20:19:26
October 28 2014 20:19 GMT
#20318
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 20:19 GMT
#20319
On October 29 2014 05:18 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:14 Entropy137 wrote:
I'm going to have no clue when this tournement actually starts and the thread actually gets going, cause this thread is too fucking large.

Just show up on the morning of November 1 and look for the time.

Or just stay in the thread and keep hyping up your favourite players!
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 28 2014 20:19 GMT
#20320
On October 29 2014 05:13 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 05:12 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On October 29 2014 04:38 OtherWorld wrote:
Wow now that The_Passion and IntoThePassion have the same icon I can't tell them apart as quickly as before. That's annoying

Am I the only one here who doesn't even look at post icons?

They are from bw so I only recognize few. I never watch them.

Easy for you to say, you have the best icon!

Sometime ago (When I didnt have this icon) I though this is racing car
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Prev 1 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 244
ProTech40
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1178
Bisu 822
Horang2 709
Larva 612
Hyuk 560
Leta 205
Sexy 114
Zeus 107
EffOrt 100
PianO 79
[ Show more ]
Mini 78
Soma 76
Pusan 48
ZerO 39
Killer 37
Bale 28
ToSsGirL 25
sorry 25
Hm[arnc] 22
yabsab 19
Trap 9
JulyZerg 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe444
XaKoH 335
League of Legends
JimRising 328
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1250
Other Games
gofns34709
singsing1299
crisheroes212
Mew2King142
ArmadaUGS51
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick588
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• LUISG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6717
• lizZardDota2318
League of Legends
• Jankos1167
• Stunt989
Upcoming Events
Online Event
56m
FEL
5h 56m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 56m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.