• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8433 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 1010

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1091 Next
Video contest, cash prizes and unique forums icon, go!

Fan fiction contest has closed. The winner will be announced shortly.

Post on the future of this thread.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 28 2014 18:44 GMT
#20181
This thread died?....
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
October 28 2014 18:46 GMT
#20182
On October 29 2014 03:41 Die4Ever wrote:
btw I made bad quote tags count as a spam post, there was a lot of that a few pages ago
the total spam posts went from 919 to 946 in just 2 hours lol

lol
How are you doing today?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 18:47 GMT
#20183
Something like that. We'll be fine.
kiss kiss fall in love
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-28 18:49:53
October 28 2014 18:48 GMT
#20184
On October 29 2014 03:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:41 Die4Ever wrote:
btw I made bad quote tags count as a spam post, there was a lot of that a few pages ago
the total spam posts went from 919 to 946 in just 2 hours lol

Is that a lot of spam posts in a short timeframe? I'm not actually too familiar with your system.

I'm not sure either, haven't been watching the spam post counts much, but it is about a 3% gain, I think we gained less than 3% pages in that time? That would be about 30 pages, also I'm pretty sure spam was more prevalent before the spam filter was added. So I guess 3% gain isn't bad considering we just broke the 1000 page milestone, and I also added that new rule to the spam filter.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 18:50 GMT
#20185
On October 29 2014 03:48 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 03:41 Die4Ever wrote:
btw I made bad quote tags count as a spam post, there was a lot of that a few pages ago
the total spam posts went from 919 to 946 in just 2 hours lol

Is that a lot of spam posts in a short timeframe? I'm not actually too familiar with your system.

I'm not sure either, haven't been watching the spam post counts much, but it is about a 3% gain, I think we gained less than 3% pages in that time? That would be about 30 pages, also I'm pretty sure spam was more prevalent before the spam filter was added. So I guess 3% gain isn't bad considering we just broke the 1000 page milestone.

But if you look at it, that's still 30 full pages of spam. I reckon that number'll go up when we start posting more spam when the games begin.
kiss kiss fall in love
AccoWand
Profile Joined November 2012
354 Posts
October 28 2014 18:50 GMT
#20186
Elfi on page 1000, well done.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
October 28 2014 18:50 GMT
#20187
On October 29 2014 03:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:48 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 29 2014 03:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 03:41 Die4Ever wrote:
btw I made bad quote tags count as a spam post, there was a lot of that a few pages ago
the total spam posts went from 919 to 946 in just 2 hours lol

Is that a lot of spam posts in a short timeframe? I'm not actually too familiar with your system.

I'm not sure either, haven't been watching the spam post counts much, but it is about a 3% gain, I think we gained less than 3% pages in that time? That would be about 30 pages, also I'm pretty sure spam was more prevalent before the spam filter was added. So I guess 3% gain isn't bad considering we just broke the 1000 page milestone.

But if you look at it, that's still 30 full pages of spam. I reckon that number'll go up when we start posting more spam when the games begin.

Are you saying we need to break 1030 pages in order to have 1000 pages of non spam before the games start?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 18:52 GMT
#20188
On October 29 2014 03:50 Die4Ever wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 03:48 Die4Ever wrote:
On October 29 2014 03:44 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 03:41 Die4Ever wrote:
btw I made bad quote tags count as a spam post, there was a lot of that a few pages ago
the total spam posts went from 919 to 946 in just 2 hours lol

Is that a lot of spam posts in a short timeframe? I'm not actually too familiar with your system.

I'm not sure either, haven't been watching the spam post counts much, but it is about a 3% gain, I think we gained less than 3% pages in that time? That would be about 30 pages, also I'm pretty sure spam was more prevalent before the spam filter was added. So I guess 3% gain isn't bad considering we just broke the 1000 page milestone.

But if you look at it, that's still 30 full pages of spam. I reckon that number'll go up when we start posting more spam when the games begin.

Are you saying we need to break 1030 pages in order to have 1000 pages of non spam before the games start?

Maybe. You never know with these things.
kiss kiss fall in love
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 28 2014 18:54 GMT
#20189
France confirmed best posting quality in the top 5, good job Wire
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 18:54 GMT
#20190
On October 29 2014 03:54 OtherWorld wrote:
France confirmed best posting quality in the top 5, good job Wire

In what capacity? Canada's still got more passion than you guys.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 28 2014 18:55 GMT
#20191
On October 29 2014 03:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:54 OtherWorld wrote:
France confirmed best posting quality in the top 5, good job Wire

In what capacity? Canada's still got more passion than you guys.

But Finland has the highest PPC.
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
[17]Purple
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom3489 Posts
October 28 2014 18:55 GMT
#20192
How is there a 1000+ thread about the global finals before day 1?
"Turn Disadvantages into Disadvantages" and "Collect Telephones". The secrets of Chinese success.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 28 2014 18:56 GMT
#20193
On October 29 2014 03:50 AccoWand wrote:
Elfi on page 1000, well done.

Well, thank you
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 28 2014 18:56 GMT
#20194
On October 29 2014 03:55 [17]Purple wrote:
How is there a 1000+ thread about the global finals before day 1?

Hype and passion
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 28 2014 18:56 GMT
#20195
On October 29 2014 03:55 [17]Purple wrote:
How is there a 1000+ thread about the global finals before day 1?


It's a little thing called passion (and spam, lots and lots of spam)
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 18:57 GMT
#20196
On October 29 2014 03:55 [17]Purple wrote:
How is there a 1000+ thread about the global finals before day 1?

Three weeks of posting and a Passionboard4ever.
kiss kiss fall in love
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 28 2014 18:57 GMT
#20197
On October 29 2014 03:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:55 [17]Purple wrote:
How is there a 1000+ thread about the global finals before day 1?


It's a little thing called passion (and hype, lots and lots of passion)

Fixed for you
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
October 28 2014 18:59 GMT
#20198
On October 29 2014 03:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:54 OtherWorld wrote:
France confirmed best posting quality in the top 5, good job Wire

In what capacity? Canada's still got more passion than you guys.

Post quality = char per post. At least that's how I see it
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
October 28 2014 18:59 GMT
#20199
On October 29 2014 03:59 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:54 IntoTheheart wrote:
On October 29 2014 03:54 OtherWorld wrote:
France confirmed best posting quality in the top 5, good job Wire

In what capacity? Canada's still got more passion than you guys.

Post quality = char per post. At least that's how I see it

That's fair, but we have SGTK in our country; that kinda lowers it. Just ignore the fact that he's got a higher char/post ratio than me.
kiss kiss fall in love
[17]Purple
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom3489 Posts
October 28 2014 18:59 GMT
#20200
On October 29 2014 03:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 29 2014 03:55 [17]Purple wrote:
How is there a 1000+ thread about the global finals before day 1?


It's a little thing called passion (and spam, lots and lots of spam)

Do any of you think its worth reading through this thread? Or should I just be kept oblivious to this feat?
"Turn Disadvantages into Disadvantages" and "Collect Telephones". The secrets of Chinese success.
Prev 1 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1091 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3313
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe273
ToD233
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 4m
INu's Battles
14h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 4m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.