• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:57
CEST 00:57
KST 07:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9484 users

An offer to any GIRLS out there

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
PeopleWhoAnnoyYou
Profile Joined November 2012
58 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 00:54:20
November 28 2012 00:09 GMT
#1
To any girls out there: Hi, could I please pay you $100 USD to talk to me on Skype for 30 minutes and pretend to be my girlfriend. Please post here if you want to work out a deal. Thank you.

Okay...This thread got a lot of replies faster than I expected. I'm reading through it and there's a lot of common questions, so here are my answers:

Q: I can pretend to be a girl. Will you pay me?
A: No.

Q: Why are you doing this?
A: I am lonely and want a girlfriend. If I really like you after the first session, we can arrange a regular payment schedule for Skype conversations.

Q: Why don't you just go to Craigslist, hooker, etc.?
A: I prefer someone know is also into Starcraft.

Q: My girlfriend can...
A: No thanks. I don't want someone who is in a relationship already.

Q: "Would you accept trans gender girls? I ask because a friend of mine loves SC2 and is trans gender, she's really nice!"
A: Yes, I love Scarlett, so...yes.

Q: I saw this on Reddit
A: I don't use Reddit. I also posted this in many stream chats including QuanticFlo's, so you may have seen this there.

Stress
Profile Joined February 2011
United States980 Posts
November 28 2012 00:10 GMT
#2
This has potential to go down in TL history.
"Touch my gosu hands." - Tastosis | | fOrGG // MC // Jaedong
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 00:10:43
November 28 2012 00:10 GMT
#3
if you pay first im sure i can convince my gf to do that(if its for tricking,no dirty shit ..). but other then that i just wanna say : wat?
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Nightsz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada398 Posts
November 28 2012 00:10 GMT
#4
damn, not bad of a deal at all loool
Maesy
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1444 Posts
November 28 2012 00:10 GMT
#5
This will end well.
Official Nathanias Fanclub Manager! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=401880
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
November 28 2012 00:10 GMT
#6
I wish I was a girl, I could use $100 right now.
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 00:10:57
November 28 2012 00:10 GMT
#7
I remember when Team Liquid was about StarCraft..

* DivinO fetches his walking stick and hobbles to the door *
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
JazzNL
Profile Joined March 2012
182 Posts
November 28 2012 00:11 GMT
#8
Damn girls and their perks.
Portvilla
Profile Joined October 2012
United States42 Posts
November 28 2012 00:11 GMT
#9
Its okay man. PM if you want to talk. Everyone goes through rough patches some times, and girls are no exception to a possible cause of a problem.
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?.....and yeah all that <3 Yoona + Tiffany shit bla bla bla
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
November 28 2012 00:11 GMT
#10
On November 28 2012 09:11 JazzNL wrote:
Damn girls and their perks.

Yeah I like perky ones as well.
Nightsz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada398 Posts
November 28 2012 00:11 GMT
#11
of all places to ask where the girls are at. You go to TL, wow lool
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
November 28 2012 00:11 GMT
#12
Couldn't you do this for less than $100 US on a place where they do this sort of thing more often?

Hilarious though.
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
November 28 2012 00:12 GMT
#13
I got a pretty convincing female accent for $100 I'm all yours. P.S I have a penis
FlashDave.999 aka Star
blahz0r
Profile Joined December 2010
3030 Posts
November 28 2012 00:12 GMT
#14
For some reason I doubt he would pay up that $100 though otherwise it'd be the easiest $100 ever made. =x
Liquipedia
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 28 2012 00:12 GMT
#15
On November 28 2012 09:12 aka_star wrote:
I got a pretty convincing female accent for $100 I'm all yours. P.S I have a penis

I'll do it for 50.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
TriO
Profile Joined July 2011
United States421 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-28 00:14:13
November 28 2012 00:13 GMT
#16
Sure i'll skype with you I'm a Guy In Real Life.
My dream is to tear up your dream.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46481 Posts
November 28 2012 00:13 GMT
#17
Please mods do not close this.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ampson
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2355 Posts
November 28 2012 00:14 GMT
#18
On November 28 2012 09:12 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 28 2012 09:12 aka_star wrote:
I got a pretty convincing female accent for $100 I'm all yours. P.S I have a penis

I'll do it for 50.


I'll do it for 30, and my hair is long enough to the point where I might be half convincing.
Haee
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
522 Posts
November 28 2012 00:15 GMT
#19
legend
Daogin
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada2308 Posts
November 28 2012 00:15 GMT
#20
Why o.O i must know why!!!!
Leenoctopus <3, master of foreign events.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O170
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft341
Nina 126
ViBE95
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15001
ZZZero.O 170
firebathero 107
Hyuk 60
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
febbydoto82
League of Legends
Doublelift3213
Counter-Strike
Fnx 840
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6297
Other Games
summit1g7961
FrodaN2410
mouzStarbuck440
JimRising 388
KnowMe254
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 94
• musti20045 29
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie733
• Shiphtur229
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 4m
INu's Battles
13h 4m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 4m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.