That account was created on 2009-12-15 23:29:31 and had 0 posts.
Reason: I have my reasons.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-15 23:29:31 and had 0 posts. Reason: I have my reasons. | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-16 00:35:49 and had 0 posts. Reason: High Velocity | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-08-07 01:20:25 and had 90 posts. Reason: Despite the fact that your assumptions are very off base, which I lol at because nerds like you think you know EVERYTHING, lol, I am not far off from a D at all, I'm very close, and depending on my grade on the final today which I think I did alright on, I could very well be in D territory, but if it's really close I'm just hoping for discretion. lol@you will fail out of college... no, I highly highly doubt it. I am one of the best cellists at my school which is a very well-known music school, and I'm a great asset to the university. That's all they need to know. If it comes to it, I can talk to the next level and stay in school. Don't assume things, it makes you look like an ass. lol | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-16 10:37:04 and had 2 posts. Reason: | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-01-03 19:05:56 and had 27 posts. Reason: You sound very mad. You should channel this anger towards your corrupt President. | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-01-28 18:50:08 and had 303 posts. Reason: Get some respect. Then post again | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-11-10 18:47:51 and had 148 posts. Reason: fix your posting and stop trolling, next ban will be an IP ban | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-01-28 18:50:08 and had 305 posts. Reason: Go cool off a bit. | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-08 12:54:06 and had 3 posts. Reason: Advertising. | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-05 03:49:46 and had 4 posts. Reason: See you in a bit. | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-15 08:36:01 and had 1 posts. Reason: Skating is not required. | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-06 06:41:20 and had 93 posts. Reason: Previously banned user. | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-01 16:39:11 and had 1 posts. Reason: Advertising. | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-15 13:04:04 and had 25 posts. Reason: | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-11-26 17:54:33 and had 1 posts. Reason: advertisement | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-17 20:15:33 and had 1 posts. Reason: same | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-07-31 03:14:30 and had 459 posts. Reason: Hey, remember the dog you had as a kid that ran away and made you all sad? Well he's back!!! Just kidding! | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-18 08:54:27 and had 2 posts. Reason: "As for Jalstar, you're an idiot. They didn't abuse with the intention of getting caught moron." good first post imo | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2009-12-18 11:27:58 and had 3 posts. Reason: Advertising. | ||
|
TL.net Bot
TL.net140 Posts
That account was created on 2006-07-07 18:57:28 and had 10006 posts. Reason: I have my reasons. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva ZerO Soma firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing1998 B2W.Neo935 FrodaN926 Beastyqt680 Mlord410 Hui .226 Livibee184 Liquid`VortiX164 KnowMe162 ArmadaUGS114 Mew2King74 Trikslyr30 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)13 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|