• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:27
CEST 04:27
KST 11:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6056 users

NA GM Google ( Fake oGsMC) caught cheating - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Ewic
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada121 Posts
February 13 2012 22:36 GMT
#41
Fuck Google/oGsMC/ClanWater.

I never cared for this guy before because he only all-ins and is extremely bad manner, but now I have zero respect for him and I only hope he has all his accounts banned permanently from Bnet and is banned from all tournaments.

What makes it worse is that people could be facing cheaters without even knowing on the ladder. It's ridiculous how things like maphacking are incredibly hard to "prove". Makes me not want to play anymore. Especially in online tournaments with cheaters.
GrandMaster Terran
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-13 23:01:25
February 13 2012 22:39 GMT
#42
On February 14 2012 07:22 vileChAnCe wrote:
This guy definitely needed to be shit listed, he also used to host "tournaments" but when you won in the finals you'd still have to beat 3 hand picked players including himself who used stream cheating/maphacking. He'd also spam every single channel to promote his awful tournament.

lol it was him, tang, and pride. Spam every channel. Once you won the tourney, to win the $100, you had to play pride/google/tang in a BO3 or something, and beat each of them.

Don't know if it was tang, but it definitely was lame.

Tang spammed about his coaching but was not part of the whole tournament scheme thing they were running. Google, SCDPride and another guy that I can't remember (think he was in SCD as well) ran them, but not Tang.

You're right, it was another SCD guy. Can't remember him, either though.
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
February 13 2012 22:41 GMT
#43
Yeah he blink hacks, allins nearly every game, and BM's. I really want to see this guy get banned he's just a straight up ass all around...
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
Th0R
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada359 Posts
February 13 2012 22:50 GMT
#44
Never liked him and was a major bm ass. Hopefully his team removes him immediately.
Protoss Player | @ScThoR_ | www.Twitch.tv/ScThoR | Business Student and Entrepreneur
ApBuLLet
Profile Joined September 2010
United States604 Posts
February 13 2012 22:59 GMT
#45
On February 14 2012 07:39 iAmJeffReY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 07:22 vileChAnCe wrote:
This guy definitely needed to be shit listed, he also used to host "tournaments" but when you won in the finals you'd still have to beat 3 hand picked players including himself who used stream cheating/maphacking. He'd also spam every single channel to promote his awful tournament.

lol it was him, tang, and pride. Spam every channel. Once you won the tourney, to win the $100, you had to play pride/google/tang in a BO3 or something, and beat each of them.

Don't know if it was tang, but it definitely was lame.


Tang spammed about his coaching but was not part of the whole tournament scheme thing they were running. Google, SCDPride and another guy that I can't remember (think he was in SCD as well) ran them, but not Tang.
aintz
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada5624 Posts
February 13 2012 23:04 GMT
#46
the force is strong with him.
Belha
Profile Joined December 2010
Italy2850 Posts
February 13 2012 23:06 GMT
#47
On February 12 2012 10:05 Toez wrote:
but i think i saw dignitas killer play this account on his stream during a tournament ..

Seconded.
Chicken gank op
Talack
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada2742 Posts
February 13 2012 23:09 GMT
#48
On February 12 2012 10:05 Excludos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 10:01 llKenZyll wrote:
Oh my fucking god, I've played this guy before.

See, this is funny because the one time I played him, he went two stargate opener. I scouted it and got a hydra den and an infestation pit.
But when I made my infestation pit and hydra den, he canceled the two stargates WITHOUT KNOWING i made those two buildings. Then he went colossus all in, which i scouted and made a spire.
When i made my spire, he canceled his colossus and went 8gate blink. My roach/corruptor army died to his appear-to-be-legit blink micro.
Fucking cheater.
He also coaches, somebody shoot this guy in the face.


I would cancle my 2 stargates too if I knew they had been scouted, as its basically an allin that needs to be..unscouted Same if he went collosus allin with like 2 robos. Somewhat far fetched, but not impossible. The blink micro in the video in the OP thought doesn't really leave any room for doubt. Thats cheating, and I do believe I've seen that hack around before. Why is blizz so damn slow in banning these guys? =|


They are slow because they want to catch as many people as possible. You don't see a hack, let them know it's detectable and then ban immediatley, you gather more information and find out what the flaws in your system are then proceed to ban all offenders at once. That's why in WoW you'd see something like 400,000+ people banned at one time for hacks/programs.
SniXSniPe
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1938 Posts
February 13 2012 23:10 GMT
#49
Isn't there 2 googles?

I hope people don't mix them up, IIRC one of them was a BM cheeser and the other one I never encountered.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
February 13 2012 23:15 GMT
#50
Report him to Blizzard and that's really it I suppose.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
SirRobin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States269 Posts
February 13 2012 23:15 GMT
#51
Yeah the oGsMC account competed in the Top200 KOTH on friday night. I can't recall who he played, but he lost. Nevertheless, I felt like the community needed to know.
https://twitter.com/SirRobinSC2
NeilSC
Profile Joined November 2011
114 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 01:01:59
February 13 2012 23:16 GMT
#52
I'm not proud of this but a while ago I downloaded a map hack from a popular site. I used it for over 3months before blizzard banned my account... Blizzard really needs to crack down on this because they let people get away with cheating for way too long!
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
February 13 2012 23:17 GMT
#53
On February 14 2012 08:09 Talack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 10:05 Excludos wrote:
On February 12 2012 10:01 llKenZyll wrote:
Oh my fucking god, I've played this guy before.

See, this is funny because the one time I played him, he went two stargate opener. I scouted it and got a hydra den and an infestation pit.
But when I made my infestation pit and hydra den, he canceled the two stargates WITHOUT KNOWING i made those two buildings. Then he went colossus all in, which i scouted and made a spire.
When i made my spire, he canceled his colossus and went 8gate blink. My roach/corruptor army died to his appear-to-be-legit blink micro.
Fucking cheater.
He also coaches, somebody shoot this guy in the face.


I would cancle my 2 stargates too if I knew they had been scouted, as its basically an allin that needs to be..unscouted Same if he went collosus allin with like 2 robos. Somewhat far fetched, but not impossible. The blink micro in the video in the OP thought doesn't really leave any room for doubt. Thats cheating, and I do believe I've seen that hack around before. Why is blizz so damn slow in banning these guys? =|


They are slow because they want to catch as many people as possible. You don't see a hack, let them know it's detectable and then ban immediatley, you gather more information and find out what the flaws in your system are then proceed to ban all offenders at once. That's why in WoW you'd see something like 400,000+ people banned at one time for hacks/programs.


Blizz has banned 400,000 individuals at the same time before? Damn... that's a pretty epic operation. Hopefully that is in fact what theyre cookin up for SC2 hackers
Spieltor
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
327 Posts
February 13 2012 23:21 GMT
#54
On February 12 2012 09:53 Chriscras wrote:
How do hacks like these even exist?

Isn't warden supposed to be preventing the types of hacks that actually interface with SC2's data stream?


Omg. The all pervasive "warden is god and catches all hacks, they cannot exist". This is exactly what hack producers and users want you to think. Youtube sc2 hacks. there's countless hacks available to ruin the game for people
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." -Thomas Jefferson
Adastrom
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada219 Posts
February 13 2012 23:23 GMT
#55
On February 12 2012 10:07 Abrafred wrote:
In my opinion it's the real MC. He clicks on the stalkers so fast and blinks away that the replay doesn't catch it... problem solved. 600 apm ez...


Real MC would be ashamed at this bot blink. Im certain that Mc's micro is a LOT better than this hack.
Lol pvz
Nagano
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1157 Posts
February 13 2012 23:23 GMT
#56
I've played this guy before multiple times a few months ago, and besides the blink micro hack, I'm pretty sure he maphacks as well.

I played terran back then and long story short he'd always change his build to one that would hardcounter mine. I'm sure I can find the replay somewhere with SC2 gears. I'm not surprised by this at all, now that I think about it.
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.”
Adastrom
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada219 Posts
February 13 2012 23:24 GMT
#57
On February 14 2012 07:59 ApBuLLet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 07:39 iAmJeffReY wrote:
On February 14 2012 07:22 vileChAnCe wrote:
This guy definitely needed to be shit listed, he also used to host "tournaments" but when you won in the finals you'd still have to beat 3 hand picked players including himself who used stream cheating/maphacking. He'd also spam every single channel to promote his awful tournament.

lol it was him, tang, and pride. Spam every channel. Once you won the tourney, to win the $100, you had to play pride/google/tang in a BO3 or something, and beat each of them.

Don't know if it was tang, but it definitely was lame.


Tang spammed about his coaching but was not part of the whole tournament scheme thing they were running. Google, SCDPride and another guy that I can't remember (think he was in SCD as well) ran them, but not Tang.


I don't think its Tang. I talked to him and played with him a few times before and he seems like a decent and nice guy. All he ever did was spam his coaching ads etc but I really don't think a uni student like him would make the effort to do all that lol.
Lol pvz
Gladiator6
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden7024 Posts
February 13 2012 23:26 GMT
#58
On February 14 2012 08:17 FallDownMarigold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 14 2012 08:09 Talack wrote:
On February 12 2012 10:05 Excludos wrote:
On February 12 2012 10:01 llKenZyll wrote:
Oh my fucking god, I've played this guy before.

See, this is funny because the one time I played him, he went two stargate opener. I scouted it and got a hydra den and an infestation pit.
But when I made my infestation pit and hydra den, he canceled the two stargates WITHOUT KNOWING i made those two buildings. Then he went colossus all in, which i scouted and made a spire.
When i made my spire, he canceled his colossus and went 8gate blink. My roach/corruptor army died to his appear-to-be-legit blink micro.
Fucking cheater.
He also coaches, somebody shoot this guy in the face.


I would cancle my 2 stargates too if I knew they had been scouted, as its basically an allin that needs to be..unscouted Same if he went collosus allin with like 2 robos. Somewhat far fetched, but not impossible. The blink micro in the video in the OP thought doesn't really leave any room for doubt. Thats cheating, and I do believe I've seen that hack around before. Why is blizz so damn slow in banning these guys? =|


They are slow because they want to catch as many people as possible. You don't see a hack, let them know it's detectable and then ban immediatley, you gather more information and find out what the flaws in your system are then proceed to ban all offenders at once. That's why in WoW you'd see something like 400,000+ people banned at one time for hacks/programs.


Blizz has banned 400,000 individuals at the same time before? Damn... that's a pretty epic operation. Hopefully that is in fact what theyre cookin up for SC2 hackers


Yeah they mostly ban in waves, because as the guy said before much more effect.
Flying, sOs, free, Light, Soulkey & ZerO
BuddhaMonk
Profile Joined August 2010
781 Posts
February 13 2012 23:29 GMT
#59
On February 12 2012 10:06 TyrantPotato wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 10:01 llKenZyll wrote:
Oh my fucking god, I've played this guy before.

See, this is funny because the one time I played him, he went two stargate opener. I scouted it and got a hydra den and an infestation pit.
But when I made my infestation pit and hydra den, he canceled the two stargates WITHOUT KNOWING i made those two buildings. Then he went colossus all in, which i scouted and made a spire.
When i made my spire, he canceled his colossus and went 8gate blink. My roach/corruptor army died to his appear-to-be-legit blink micro.
Fucking cheater.
He also coaches, somebody shoot this guy in the face.


he obviously just did the fake stargate into collosus feint into 8 gate all in.



Yep, the ole "Cancel double stargate, into cancel robo bay into 8 gate blink" build. Standard play :p
Spieltor
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
327 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-14 00:33:51
February 13 2012 23:31 GMT
#60
On February 14 2012 08:09 Talack wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 10:05 Excludos wrote:
On February 12 2012 10:01 llKenZyll wrote:
Oh my fucking god, I've played this guy before.

See, this is funny because the one time I played him, he went two stargate opener. I scouted it and got a hydra den and an infestation pit.
But when I made my infestation pit and hydra den, he canceled the two stargates WITHOUT KNOWING i made those two buildings. Then he went colossus all in, which i scouted and made a spire.
When i made my spire, he canceled his colossus and went 8gate blink. My roach/corruptor army died to his appear-to-be-legit blink micro.
Fucking cheater.
He also coaches, somebody shoot this guy in the face.


I would cancle my 2 stargates too if I knew they had been scouted, as its basically an allin that needs to be..unscouted Same if he went collosus allin with like 2 robos. Somewhat far fetched, but not impossible. The blink micro in the video in the OP thought doesn't really leave any room for doubt. Thats cheating, and I do believe I've seen that hack around before. Why is blizz so damn slow in banning these guys? =|


They are slow because they want to catch as many people as possible. You don't see a hack, let them know it's detectable and then ban immediatley, you gather more information and find out what the flaws in your system are then proceed to ban all offenders at once. That's why in WoW you'd see something like 400,000+ people banned at one time for hacks/programs.



heres my problem with that. if they ban hackers immediately as fast as people start to use their hack, those people immediately lose their time and money. Thats a far better disincentive than "sometime in the future you might get banned".

http://youarenotsosmart.com/2010/10/27/procrastination/

this article promotes the same thing. People are BAD at long term investing, e.g. people will readily buy the game, and hack continuously when there's a "chance" of being banned in the future. this is not so if people got banned immediately. It would also force hack makers to come up with new hacks, forcing them to be continuously wasting their time doing that instead of actually using them to ruin the game experience for other people.

the point is, hacking should be dealt with immediately, and would do far better for all legitimate players.


And to the people that say "large numbers are effective", they can still ban people silently for a month or two, and then at the end of the period say "We banned 400,000 players in the last 2 months". thats eaxctly the same to people as saying "we banned 400,000 people, who've been hacking for months, today.". In the former, they make it clear that people
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." -Thomas Jefferson
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings102
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft339
ByuN 255
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE79
CosmosSc2 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2321
GuemChi 1374
Artosis 649
Sharp 166
910 57
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 18
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 741
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g8827
Day[9].tv792
JimRising 609
C9.Mang0423
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick805
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• EnkiAlexander 51
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Other Games
• Day9tv792
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 33m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.