I would give you guys a specific video of me failing....but all you need to do is watch every one of my streams and you'll see at least one bad thing. xD
In other words, I'm too lazy to look for funny things.
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Zergneedsfood
United States10671 Posts
On October 10 2011 23:28 Kiante wrote: Show nested quote + On October 10 2011 22:36 supernovamaniac wrote: You won't get featured until you have one of these on your stream I see your recall and raise you a stasis I would give you guys a specific video of me failing....but all you need to do is watch every one of my streams and you'll see at least one bad thing. xD In other words, I'm too lazy to look for funny things. | ||
|
fabiano
Brazil4644 Posts
On October 10 2011 23:28 Kiante wrote: Show nested quote + On October 10 2011 22:36 supernovamaniac wrote: You won't get featured until you have one of these on your stream http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXLbnuQDDos I see your recall and raise you a stasis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_A7fWFaoYs LMAO | ||
|
HowLong
Vietnam15 Posts
| ||
|
Empyrean
17082 Posts
| ||
|
Harem
United States11393 Posts
Unverified livestreams don't get featured. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Bisu Hyuk Rush Stork actioN Soma Zeus [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • StrangeGG StarCraft: Brood War• LUISG • CranKy Ducklings SOOP12 • killerbeecast5 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|