• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6457 users

Trying To Get out of Silver - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
`chain
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States124 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 00:21:21
July 02 2011 00:16 GMT
#21
Wow, I never realized you were a silver player who could be in GM.
I think you should apply for all the proteams out there.
Does my post remind you of anyone?

Also, good luck on your journey to supergrandmasters,
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
July 02 2011 00:19 GMT
#22
On July 02 2011 09:16 `chain wrote:
Wow, I never realized you were a silver player who could be in GM
I think you should apply for all the proteams out there.
Does my post remind you of anyone?

Also, good luck on your journey to supergrandmasters, and

its so mesmerizing how they all clap at the same time

*drools*



User was temp banned for this post.
JohanasAbdul
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
21 Posts
July 02 2011 00:19 GMT
#23
Wow guys I said I don't want those smilies in my thread, I've changed and I don't want to go back.

Please delete your posts!
`chain
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States124 Posts
July 02 2011 00:21 GMT
#24
Yes, right away supergrandmasters sir.
Fragmaaad
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States123 Posts
July 02 2011 00:22 GMT
#25
On July 02 2011 09:05 JohanasAbdul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 09:02 Fragmaaad wrote:
Well, I'm from the U.S. But I dont actually "own" a house per say but i'm working on it. also i am 47 and my name is torte de Lini. ( I know weird name right?) anyways I would really like to get to know you. But I do not have any means of transportaion nor do i smell good. Please forgive me.


Hmm, I'm not sure about this. Given what you just said you don't seem to be a very well established person. But still, I like your personality. If someone here would tell me that you're trustworthy I might think about buying you a plane ticket.

47 is pretty old seeing as I am only 23, but I would love to give you a chance.

Where in the United States are you from? Could you tell me a little about yourself?

PS: Are you allowed to ride on planes?


To start off, I lied about my age. Sorry. I am actually 57...
here I have a quote from someone about me: "Juka aduaba- Yeah man, torte is cool man, hes pretty trustworthy, man. Ive only met him once so yeah, man." as you can see I am very trustoworthy.

User was temp banned for this post.
Gangnam style
JohanasAbdul
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
21 Posts
July 02 2011 00:22 GMT
#26
On July 02 2011 09:21 `chain wrote:
Yes, right away supergrandmasters sir.


Please, stop!

Moderators please remove these posts, its getting hard to control my urge. I can't take it anymore!
probob
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 00:26:40
July 02 2011 00:22 GMT
#27
Funniest Thread in a while.
I usually push around 8 tanks with hellions, when they get muta my army is dead xD

Edit:Also lol to the post under me.
Ich bin ein Berliner
Fog-of-War
Profile Joined November 2009
United States103 Posts
July 02 2011 00:23 GMT
#28
ROFL ur not master league ur not grandmasters ur none of those. I don't even have to watch u play to know.

How do i know? your silver league...with only 70 apm

I played the game for the first time the other day on my friends comp and went 14-2 and was first in gold league( all in one night)

This post is not meant to brag, rather the opposite. I'm C- on iccup BW and there is no way in hell i'm grandmasters league or any of that. so if u can't stop some simple cheese from silver players your sure as hell no progamer. BE REALISTIC. your a silver player who has played 1000 games and is still in silver. The reason your still in silver is because u belong in silver.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 02 2011 00:27 GMT
#29
Sh. he's 20 times better than me, that's a scale to determine if he's sponsored worthy!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
JohanasAbdul
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
21 Posts
July 02 2011 00:28 GMT
#30
On July 02 2011 09:22 Fragmaaad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 09:05 JohanasAbdul wrote:
On July 02 2011 09:02 Fragmaaad wrote:
Well, I'm from the U.S. But I dont actually "own" a house per say but i'm working on it. also i am 47 and my name is torte de Lini. ( I know weird name right?) anyways I would really like to get to know you. But I do not have any means of transportaion nor do i smell good. Please forgive me.


Hmm, I'm not sure about this. Given what you just said you don't seem to be a very well established person. But still, I like your personality. If someone here would tell me that you're trustworthy I might think about buying you a plane ticket.

47 is pretty old seeing as I am only 23, but I would love to give you a chance.

Where in the United States are you from? Could you tell me a little about yourself?

PS: Are you allowed to ride on planes?


To start off, I lied about my age. Sorry. I am actually 57...
here I have a quote from someone about me: "Juka aduaba- Yeah man, torte is cool man, hes pretty trustworthy, man. Ive only met him once so yeah, man." as you can see I am very trustoworthy.


Please, a quote from someone else. I don't know if you're making that up or not. And either way it seems a bitch sketchy.
`chain
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States124 Posts
July 02 2011 00:28 GMT
#31
20 times better than the great Torte de Lini? Oh my. That deserves a whole row of clappers.


User was temp banned for this post.
Drizzt3
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States189 Posts
July 02 2011 00:28 GMT
#32
ROFL this is the funniest blog ive ever read
"Before my time is done I will look down at your corpse and smile."-Brad Pitt (Achilles)
JohanasAbdul
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
21 Posts
July 02 2011 00:30 GMT
#33
On July 02 2011 09:28 `chain wrote:
20 times better than the great Torte de Lini? Oh my. That deserves a whole row of clappers.



STOPPIT! I told ui cnat control mymurge anymore omg stop i acantdo it$!@$!#@

sup bros hows it going brosim backhahahahhah anyone wanna havesome anala hahahhahahh axslav so bad im so much bettert than he he so like ungosu bros hahahaghha

User was temp banned for this post.
`chain
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States124 Posts
July 02 2011 00:30 GMT
#34
I think I may have gotten him banned again....
Oh well.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
July 02 2011 00:31 GMT
#35
And that's where the report button comes to play....

Jealous, Torte?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
July 02 2011 00:35 GMT
#36
Sec, gotta ban all these shit heads.
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3334
Soma 262
Rush 250
Killer 111
ToSsGirL 91
Mong 75
Shinee 36
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
byalli457
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g7576
olofmeister653
WinterStarcraft562
Happy289
dupreeh237
Sick187
crisheroes121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos825
• Stunt442
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.