• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:41
CEST 07:41
KST 14:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8609 users

Favorite beer - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29 30 Next All
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
January 15 2011 06:16 GMT
#61
--- Nuked ---
Special Endrey
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1929 Posts
January 15 2011 06:17 GMT
#62
people watching my stream know what the best beer in the world is

[image loading]
This signature is ruining eSports - -Twitter: @SpecialEndrey
eLiE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1039 Posts
January 15 2011 06:20 GMT
#63
On January 15 2011 13:31 neobowman wrote:


Appropriate first response, most patriotic commercial ever, makes me wanna go play hockey with those guys. Personally, I like the beer with the alcohol in it. They all taste the same to me.
How's the weather down there?
Phantasmic
Profile Joined October 2010
United States15 Posts
January 15 2011 06:34 GMT
#64
Hmm, favorite beers pictured below. But personally I'm a bigger fan of Jack Daniel's. Taste so good with my favorite non-alcohol drink, Dr. Pepper!

Not only is Boulevard Wheat extremely good, but it's made less than 45 minutes from where I live! Plus their packaging is sweet. It never ever breaks.

[image loading]
[image loading]
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
January 15 2011 06:37 GMT
#65
On January 15 2011 15:20 eLiE wrote:
They all taste the same to me.


I hope your other senses have become heightened to compensate.
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
darunia
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States139 Posts
January 15 2011 06:40 GMT
#66
La Fin Du Monde

[image loading]

It is an amazing beer. Be sure to pour it in a wide glass and let it breathe. :D :D :D
If it sounds good, it is good.
Swissm
Profile Joined June 2010
United States207 Posts
January 15 2011 06:43 GMT
#67
Stella Artois
Blue Moon
Sapporo
Leffe

Those are my favorite beers by far.
deafhobbit
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 06:46:12
January 15 2011 06:44 GMT
#68
As an everyday beer, my favorite is probably Fat Tire from New Belgium. Sad thing is, i can't find it in DC.

Other favorites include

Sam Adams Cream Stout
Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
Hacker Pschorr Heffeweize
Full Sail Session Lager
Guinness Draught (only on tap, the bottled version sucks)
Summit Imperial Pumpkin Porter
Newcastle Brown Ale

...and a lot more. As others have said, Beeradvocate is a great place to start learning about beer.
I cheer for underdogs and Flash
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
January 15 2011 06:45 GMT
#69
Jennings
Bittburger
Hobgoblin

But honestly, all the best beer I've tried is local stuff in Germany/England. unfortunately I can't recall their names
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
January 15 2011 06:46 GMT
#70
Try another route paperboy.
darunia
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States139 Posts
January 15 2011 06:48 GMT
#71
On January 15 2011 15:44 deafhobbit wrote:
As an everyday beer, my favorite is probably Fat Tire from New Belgium. Sad thing is, i can't find it in DC.


That is very sad. Fat Tire is one of the easiest to drink and enjoyable beers I have ever had. Come on down to North Carolina, we have a ton of it ;p
If it sounds good, it is good.
deafhobbit
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States828 Posts
January 15 2011 06:51 GMT
#72
On January 15 2011 15:48 darunia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 15 2011 15:44 deafhobbit wrote:
As an everyday beer, my favorite is probably Fat Tire from New Belgium. Sad thing is, i can't find it in DC.


That is very sad. Fat Tire is one of the easiest to drink and enjoyable beers I have ever had. Come on down to North Carolina, we have a ton of it ;p


I got a fix when i went back to MN for the holidays. I've certainly had better beers, but a lot of them are ones you really need to be in the mood for. There's never a time when I'm in the mood for a beer where i wouldn't be in the mood for a Fat Tire.
I cheer for underdogs and Flash
eu.exodus
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
South Africa1186 Posts
January 15 2011 06:57 GMT
#73
kilkenny without question. Heaven in a can.
6 poll is a good skill toi have
jarhead271
Profile Joined October 2010
United States160 Posts
January 15 2011 07:07 GMT
#74
O man, I must say I was pretty pumped to see this thread. I've been homebrewing for over 5 years now, and beer is one of my passions.

As for my fav? I don't think I could ever answer that question, as it seems to change so often. Now, favorite by style, that I feel more comfortable talking about. In general, I love the German lagers. Pilsner, helles, dunkel, bock, oktoberfest.... man those are simply the best imo. Full of flavor yet incredibly drinkable. Of those I guess I'd have to pick:

++ Paulaner Oktoberfest

I'm also a huge fan of Belgian beers. The strong goldens, strong darks, dubbels and trippels are mucho complex, spicy, funky, yet light in body. A tough choice, but of those I'd have to say:

++ St. Bernardus Prior 8 (Dubbel)

There is also a huge number of great Belgian-influenced American sour ales. I love sour ales because it doesn't matter at what point in the night, or how many you've had, their tart, fruity flavor will cut through anything. I also feel that these beers are some of the most refreshing to drink. My fav would be:

++ Russian River Consecration

But I couldn't finish this without talking about the American IPAs, as I am quite a hop head myself. I love these beers because they have such a gigantic floral, piney, fruity aroma. They also have a bitterness that will knock your dick in the dirt. Of these, my fav has always been

++ Stone IPA

I could go on all night, but those are some of my fav styles. Great to see there are other beer lovers in the TL community!

p.s. susySquark has some good taste
DOMINOSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada345 Posts
January 15 2011 07:11 GMT
#75
On January 15 2011 15:46 Steel wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ZZreXEqSY


makes my like heineken so much more thats up there with molson ads
Sen Fighting!!! / JulyZerg Fighting!!! / Ret Fighting!!! / Reach Fighting!!! / well intentioned people of average intelligence
...sOrry
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada39 Posts
January 15 2011 07:16 GMT
#76
Domestic Beer would have to be Budweiser (Canadian)
Self proclaimed CheeseKing~
Gcubed
Profile Joined April 2010
United States131 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-15 07:21:44
January 15 2011 07:20 GMT
#77
Modelo, its like a tastier Corona

[image loading]
Powerpill
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States1693 Posts
January 15 2011 07:20 GMT
#78
Blue Moon and Molson XXX
The pretty things are going to hell, they wore it out but they wore it well
deafhobbit
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States828 Posts
January 15 2011 07:26 GMT
#79
On January 15 2011 16:16 ...sOrry wrote:
Domestic Beer would have to be Budweiser (Canadian)


I am so very sorry for you.
I cheer for underdogs and Flash
legendre20
Profile Joined November 2010
United States316 Posts
January 15 2011 07:27 GMT
#80
Shiner, but I'm biased since I'm from Texas. There are a lot of better beers that I had in Germany that were amazing. Shiner Bock is fucking amazing though as well.
"Sen, lings are OP" - HelloKittySS /// <3 http://www.twitch.tv/legendre20 <3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft239
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 535
Stork 220
ggaemo 171
Leta 143
PianO 59
Hyuk 31
yabsab 17
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 786
Reynor3
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King295
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor660
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 841
C9.Mang0331
Sick158
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE74
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick635
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2198
League of Legends
• Lourlo1202
• Stunt390
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 19m
Online Event
5h 19m
FEL
10h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.