Maybe you can write all channels like this

| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Jaiden
Germany60 Posts
Maybe you can write all channels like this ![]() | ||
|
SooWoop
Canada16 Posts
| ||
|
Avril_Lavigne
United States446 Posts
PS. Add Rage of War to the Clan/Team list | ||
|
oPPRoBe
United States199 Posts
Pretty please? | ||
|
LordofAscension
United States589 Posts
~LoA | ||
|
Jsanko
Slovakia120 Posts
| ||
|
MassHysteria
United States3678 Posts
On January 15 2011 10:08 oPPRoBe wrote: Can we please add TLPractice into the list?! Pretty please? Ya i was going to say TLpractice would be a good one as well for ppl looking to do some custom games with people of their level. | ||
|
LimeNade
United States2125 Posts
| ||
|
Kimaker
United States2131 Posts
| ||
|
XiPSoLo
United States21 Posts
| ||
|
nzHeaveN
New Zealand5 Posts
| ||
|
Piski
Finland3461 Posts
| ||
|
WilbertK
Netherlands210 Posts
| ||
|
ZenDeX
Philippines2916 Posts
SEA & NA: Clans/Teams: OP Mski | ||
|
Freezer_au
Australia1461 Posts
SEA: TeamAus | ||
|
nam nam
Sweden4672 Posts
On January 15 2011 22:59 WilbertK wrote: It appears that channels are cross-realm, so there's no need to distinguish between servers in this thread. I've yet to see any Koreans in chat. But I assume you mean US an EU? What about SEA? | ||
|
jshnaidz
Canada57 Posts
| ||
|
Copymizer
Denmark2108 Posts
Chatchannel for all danish sc2 players. | ||
|
WilbertK
Netherlands210 Posts
On January 15 2011 23:42 nam nam wrote: Show nested quote + On January 15 2011 22:59 WilbertK wrote: It appears that channels are cross-realm, so there's no need to distinguish between servers in this thread. I've yet to see any Koreans in chat. But I assume you mean US an EU? What about SEA? I don't know for sure. I'm in EU, and since the channels weren't EU only I assumed there was no distinction between the servers. Maybe someone from SEA can answer the question. | ||
|
savagebeavers
Canada108 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
|
|
|