• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7379 users

I started doing yoga before I play for warm ups - Page 4

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
November 14 2010 23:13 GMT
#61
Do you really have the fabled "doom disorder"?
This neo violence, pure self defiance
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 14 2010 23:42 GMT
#62
On November 15 2010 08:13 Hittegods wrote:
Do you really have the fabled "doom disorder"?


It's not a joke, and you shouldn't be trolling about it. I don't have it, and hopefully I'll never have it.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
November 15 2010 02:08 GMT
#63
You know its very funny Keke...I could get at least 5-10 people in this thread MINIMUM to show that I have never been bad mannered to you. That I was always nice and respectful. I could show all the those screen shots, including were I swore at you demanding you tell me the truth.. But what would the point be? To prove that you are lieing again? I'm done with you. I've washed my hands clean of you and your disgusting ways. By the way, great way to be mad that you could NEVER get into participate in the Miss (State) USA pageant. You've already broken their agreement rules. As a further note, if I was so ugly or unattractive, why did I get picked as one of the contestants to participate in the pageant out of 1200+ women who applied?

By the way, for those who wonder about how you applied for such: http://www.misscoloradousa.com/co_how_to_apply.cfm

As you can see by their application process there, you MUST include a photo of yourself. Thus I can't be ugly since only 48 women were chosen to participate in the Miss Division.

Now maybe I'm not as beautiful as the ones that won or made the top 15, but I was beautiful enough to get in and participate. So why don't you take a step back from your self centered life Keke and try to live up to one day of what I do in my life. Have you honestly done anything to give back to the community or do you love to just take from the community? Stop being so judging and such. Its fine that you dont like me and I don't like you but stop trash talking please. Thanks and have a great life.

User was warned for this post
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Slaytesics
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States123 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 02:16:29
November 15 2010 02:13 GMT
#64
On November 15 2010 11:08 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
You know its very funny Keke...I could get at least 5-10 people in this thread MINIMUM to show that I have never been bad mannered to you. That I was always nice and respectful. I could show all the those screen shots, including were I swore at you demanding you tell me the truth.. But what would the point be? To prove that you are lieing again? I'm done with you. I've washed my hands clean of you and your disgusting ways. By the way, great way to be mad that you could NEVER get into participate in the Miss (State) USA pageant. You've already broken their agreement rules. As a further note, if I was so ugly or unattractive, why did I get picked as one of the contestants to participate in the pageant out of 1200+ women who applied?

By the way, for those who wonder about how you applied for such: http://www.misscoloradousa.com/co_how_to_apply.cfm

As you can see by their application process there, you MUST include a photo of yourself. Thus I can't be ugly since only 48 women were chosen to participate in the Miss Division.

Now maybe I'm not as beautiful as the ones that won or made the top 15, but I was beautiful enough to get in and participate. So why don't you take a step back from your self centered life Keke and try to live up to one day of what I do in my life. Have you honestly done anything to give back to the community or do you love to just take from the community? Stop being so judging and such. Its fine that you dont like me and I don't like you but stop trash talking please. Thanks and have a great life.

Tesla, I think you should shut the fuck up, seriously, think about what you are doing and saying. FUCKING TROLL. fuck you. Though I do agree, attacking looks is not the way to deal with this. And, I can probably prove that you weren't nice and respectful, that fact that you probably bugged KeKe nonstop in order for this drama to start. Seriously, get a life and annoy someone who isn't as badass.
im currently stuck in diamond league , waiting my promotion to grandmaster - KiWiKaKi
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 02:27:28
November 15 2010 02:25 GMT
#65
On November 15 2010 11:13 Slaytesics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 11:08 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
You know its very funny Keke...I could get at least 5-10 people in this thread MINIMUM to show that I have never been bad mannered to you. That I was always nice and respectful. I could show all the those screen shots, including were I swore at you demanding you tell me the truth.. But what would the point be? To prove that you are lieing again? I'm done with you. I've washed my hands clean of you and your disgusting ways. By the way, great way to be mad that you could NEVER get into participate in the Miss (State) USA pageant. You've already broken their agreement rules. As a further note, if I was so ugly or unattractive, why did I get picked as one of the contestants to participate in the pageant out of 1200+ women who applied?

By the way, for those who wonder about how you applied for such: http://www.misscoloradousa.com/co_how_to_apply.cfm

As you can see by their application process there, you MUST include a photo of yourself. Thus I can't be ugly since only 48 women were chosen to participate in the Miss Division.

Now maybe I'm not as beautiful as the ones that won or made the top 15, but I was beautiful enough to get in and participate. So why don't you take a step back from your self centered life Keke and try to live up to one day of what I do in my life. Have you honestly done anything to give back to the community or do you love to just take from the community? Stop being so judging and such. Its fine that you dont like me and I don't like you but stop trash talking please. Thanks and have a great life.

Tesla, I think you should shut the fuck up, seriously, think about what you are doing and saying. FUCKING TROLL. fuck you. Though I do agree, attacking looks is not the way to deal with this. And, I can probably prove that you weren't nice and respectful, that fact that you probably bugged KeKe nonstop in order for this drama to start. Seriously, get a life and annoy someone who isn't as badass.


Just for your pleasure, allow me to show you all the screen shots leading up that point:

Screen Shot 1
Screen Shot 2
Screen Shot 3
Screen Shot 4

I'm not going to post more of them at this moment, but there you go..Part of the conversation - From Start to the point where she admits those stories being true. Nothing to do with nick as you can. Once again these are not even the cropped versions. So how am I trolling? Never mind, forget that I asked.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 15 2010 02:25 GMT
#66
Thanks Tesla, 10 people is hardly anyone to be honest. Just curious, what is it that you do with your life? I work on a farm.
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
November 15 2010 02:29 GMT
#67
On November 15 2010 11:25 KeKeZergRush wrote:
Thanks Tesla, 10 people is hardly anyone to be honest. Just curious, what is it that you do with your life? I work on a farm.


What I do? I work for a lawyer part time as well as Dj and do things in my community. I also help with charity events and such. This is not forgetting that I help my friends with their work or help take care of my brother and sister while my parents are working. By the way, I'm not talking just 10 people. Lets just get those clans mates to testify how I was never rude to you till this incident. Or better yet lets get a bunch of other people who I got to come play vs you, so you could get practice in... Lets ask them! Oh wait..that might show the truth about you. Never mind.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
November 15 2010 02:32 GMT
#68
This thread is so damn worthless it actually amazes me.

First of all the original post talks about slicing up their fingers on a regular basis if they don't do yoga beforehand

then now we have lastshadow, tesla, and some random kekezergrush person bitchfight.

Come on now, this threads lasted like 3 hours longer than it should have. Peoples brains actually get DUMBER when they read arguments like these.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 15 2010 02:32 GMT
#69
You should show the rest, because you're being bm. I was referring to the stories about seeing the psychologist and many other stories. Nothing about being a man or a transgendered or a 60 yr old grandpa.
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 15 2010 02:33 GMT
#70
Thank goodness you're not a journalist or newscaster, because you'd be horrible.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 15 2010 02:38 GMT
#71
On November 15 2010 11:32 ZlaSHeR wrote:
This thread is so damn worthless it actually amazes me.

First of all the original post talks about slicing up their fingers on a regular basis if they don't do yoga beforehand

then now we have lastshadow, tesla, and some random kekezergrush person bitchfight.

Come on now, this threads lasted like 3 hours longer than it should have. Peoples brains actually get DUMBER when they read arguments like these.


shhh
This is like prime entertainment.
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 15 2010 02:39 GMT
#72
On November 15 2010 11:29 ICCup.Tesla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 11:25 KeKeZergRush wrote:
Thanks Tesla, 10 people is hardly anyone to be honest. Just curious, what is it that you do with your life? I work on a farm.


What I do? I work for a lawyer part time as well as Dj and do things in my community. I also help with charity events and such. This is not forgetting that I help my friends with their work or help take care of my brother and sister while my parents are working. By the way, I'm not talking just 10 people. Lets just get those clans mates to testify how I was never rude to you till this incident. Or better yet lets get a bunch of other people who I got to come play vs you, so you could get practice in... Lets ask them! Oh wait..that might show the truth about you. Never mind.


Ok. In my mind, I just read that you're a secretary for some lawyer, and you play music for the community. You help with some charity events, but you don't give names for the charity events. You help your friends do some work, like their chores, and you live with your parents, so you baby sit your little brother and sister. You always whispered me bm things, like you had some problem against me. I don't even know why, and now you're talking as if I couldn't find any practice partners, which I could find plenty of. TBH, I hardly even remember you finding me any practice partners. I just obsed you playing some diamond toss, who you said was too good, so I asked for a turn after watching you try to cheese him several times. As you repeatedly say, "I WANT THE TRUTH!!!" Why don't you quit dodging, and tell the whole truth, or have you not learned that from your boss?
Keldrath
Profile Joined July 2010
United States449 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 02:56:27
November 15 2010 02:41 GMT
#73
honestly i've read this whole drama so far and all i've really been able to get out of it is that nick guy is a total psycho and tesla's just irrationally responding to something thats not too surprising or a very big deal.

i love ya tesla <3 but i think you are making it a much bigger deal than it really is.
If you want peace... prepare for war.
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
November 15 2010 02:44 GMT
#74
dear god please close this thread. text-cat-fight? seriously? xD

if this were two boys arguing who was more pretty, this thread would have been closed ages ago. Please, just do the same for girls x) This is really far beyond the topic of this thread, and completely unnecessary to be carried out in public. Seriously.
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Slaytesics
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States123 Posts
November 15 2010 02:48 GMT
#75
tesla, i highly doubt you werent trolling, all of the evidence in that char points to it. I just find it amusing that u can claim you werent, and not to mention keke admitting crap was prolly just to get you of her back. call me crazy, retarded, etc. that would actually be true by medical definition. But calling someone you dont know very well "self centered" is not okay. you cannot judge someone by rumors and other bs. Especially if you are a "part time lawyer". a lawyer is a full time job, in which you must be unbiased and undeestanding. one more thing, even if she is transgender, who gives a fuck.
im currently stuck in diamond league , waiting my promotion to grandmaster - KiWiKaKi
ICCup.Tesla
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States841 Posts
November 15 2010 02:48 GMT
#76
I agree that this troll thread needs to be closed. By the way Keke, I love how you are attempting to lie about my character and the type of person I am. With that, I am not going to give you any further response for this is a waste of my time. So have fun and a good life. Good luck in everything you do.
@DjTesla ~ CEO of GoSc, GoLoL, GoD3 & GoSmite ~ @The_GoSc ~ @TheGoLoL ~ The greatest glory of man, is not in never falling, but in rising after each time he has fallen.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 15 2010 02:52 GMT
#77
On November 15 2010 11:25 KeKeZergRush wrote:
Thanks Tesla, 10 people is hardly anyone to be honest.


this is coming from someone who is 3 people so you know its gotta be true!


KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 15 2010 02:54 GMT
#78
First off, tesla never said she was a part time lawyer. She's more of just a secretary most likely, and she's probably never even had a course in ethics. Second off, Tesla doesn't even know what the whole story is about. She's just rearranging the story, so it sounds like I'm agreeing to being transgendered. I'm definately a woman, and I'm really glad that this troll is going to go back to under her bridge.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 15 2010 02:57 GMT
#79
Guys i would like to bring you some shocking deception that i have also noticed among our community.

PANDAIN is not actually a panda bear. he has been deceiving us all.
i will post chatlogs as soon as i have time to photoshop them.
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
November 15 2010 03:00 GMT
#80
So... how about that yoga?
(I love this thread warm blanket, cup of eggnog and goldmines like this make for a wonderful evening)

On November 15 2010 11:57 Coagulation wrote:
Guys i would like to bring you some shocking deception that i have also noticed among our community.

PANDAIN is not actually a panda bear. he has been deceiving us all.
i will post chatlogs as soon as i have time to photoshop them.

Noooooo I don't believe you! This is a depressing day D:
Sup.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1001
910 725
ggaemo 692
actioN 610
Mong 318
Shuttle 104
Dewaltoss 94
Leta 85
soO 39
yabsab 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 29
Bale 24
Noble 14
Aegong 12
Dota 2
Fuzer 84
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor865
Other Games
summit1g8925
olofmeister739
ceh9513
Happy300
PiGStarcraft253
Mew2King112
ArmadaUGS41
trigger8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 22m
OSC
14h 22m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.