• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:51
CEST 00:51
KST 07:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10410 users

I started doing yoga before I play for warm ups

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 14 2010 05:27 GMT
#1
I was just curious if anyone else has been doing any yoga for a while? I've started doing it every morning before I start playing, and I've found it to help me improve my apm in the morning. Also, the only mornings I've ever cut my fingers on the keyboard were mornings in which I didn't do yoga. I was thinking it might just be something with increasing blood flow to my fingers or something, preventing myself from being able to mash them in between the keys. Anyone else ever try doing things like that?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 14 2010 05:33 GMT
#2
+ Show Spoiler +
must... not... make... LS... reference.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 05:40:51
November 14 2010 05:40 GMT
#3
I feel like i know you from somewhere.

Probably not from yoga class.
JackMcCoy
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
165 Posts
November 14 2010 05:41 GMT
#4
yes, I love yoga and how it feels on my vagina, wouldn't you agree OP?
OBJECTION
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 05:45:00
November 14 2010 05:44 GMT
#5
Are you a boy or a girl? Cause until you address that I wouldn't bother posting on TL.
ModeratorGodfather
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
November 14 2010 05:46 GMT
#6
Keke you are my favorite troll.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 05:55:57
November 14 2010 05:53 GMT
#7
Why all the haters? My entire rowing group does hot yoga as a stretching exercise once a week.

Edit: You guys are missing out on meeting the flexible chicks too. I don't advocate going though so the guy/girl ratio stays favorable for me.
krypti_c
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States64 Posts
November 14 2010 05:58 GMT
#8
On November 14 2010 14:53 Durak wrote:
Why all the haters? My entire rowing group does hot yoga as a stretching exercise once a week.


Do you guys have a team shower afterwords to "relax"?



User was warned for this post
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 14 2010 06:04 GMT
#9
Doesn't Jaedongs team dress up and do some kind of dance to get loosened up before big matches? I mean I get nervous when I'm playing in tournies, but yoga helps cool me down with a slight bit of meditation.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 06:42:26
November 14 2010 06:04 GMT
#10
is this jessie or the grandfather?

i knew the story before tesla posted it. thx anyway
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 14 2010 06:21 GMT
#11
On November 14 2010 15:04 CaucasianAsian wrote:
is this jessie or the grandfather?


It's both of us. ♥
You should ask tesla for the whole story. All she wanted to do was tell about how she sucks at being in beauty pageants and how she should never do them again.
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
November 14 2010 06:23 GMT
#12
this thread reeks of drama...
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
bjornkavist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1235 Posts
November 14 2010 06:23 GMT
#13
Wait? How do you cut your fingers on keyboard (other than being Jaedong, and eventually breaking your fingers and keyboard after 22 hours of practice).
https://soundcloud.com/bbols
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
November 14 2010 06:36 GMT
#14
On November 14 2010 14:58 krypti_c wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2010 14:53 Durak wrote:
Why all the haters? My entire rowing group does hot yoga as a stretching exercise once a week.


Do you guys have a team shower afterwords to "relax"?


I'd love to answer this with some snide, witty comment but instead I'll let yours speak for itself.
zoOv
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia269 Posts
November 14 2010 06:37 GMT
#15
LOL isn't OP the one that got caught out as some shared account troll.
Terror Australis :: [TA] :: Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 14 2010 06:55 GMT
#16
Tesla must feel vindicated, she's brought a huge amount of people who don't know the backstory (myself included) into this shitfest
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Kakera
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States419 Posts
November 14 2010 06:59 GMT
#17
I'm with Mani for once, and no I don't I jerk it beforehand to get blood pumping. Cause I'm a man. It's a legitimate practice that works lol so don't ban plaise?
XenOsky
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Chile2358 Posts
November 14 2010 07:26 GMT
#18
i do parkour while playing, + Show Spoiler +
ya im awesome
ἡ τῆς Νεμέσεως τάξις
xiaofan
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States513 Posts
November 14 2010 07:28 GMT
#19
i started doing yoga after i started p90x. it's helped me improve flexibility, core and leg strength. as for increased blood flow... im pretty sure any active activity will get u that result -_-
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
November 14 2010 07:30 GMT
#20
On November 14 2010 15:23 bjornkavist wrote:
Wait? How do you cut your fingers on keyboard.

I was wondering the exact same thing
Hello
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 139
SpeCial 116
Vindicta 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11446
Artosis 547
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift3822
JimRising 655
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox722
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4687
Khaldor956
Liquid`Hasu942
Other Games
summit1g7410
shahzam555
FrodaN118
NeuroSwarm68
ArmadaUGS62
Mew2King58
ViBE53
JuggernautJason38
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• blackmanpl 23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie819
• Scarra443
• Shiphtur195
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 9m
Stellar Fest
14h 9m
OSC
23h 9m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.