• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:18
CEST 16:18
KST 23:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9859 users

I started doing yoga before I play for warm ups - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Count9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
China10928 Posts
November 14 2010 12:24 GMT
#41
On November 14 2010 16:52 SHr3DD3r wrote:
You have 600 apm? Ok....
What type of prehistorical keyboard and mouse do you have. Cause all the ones you get now ensure that you don't get hurt like that...... ever. Unless you are 3 people playing at once and still confused about your sexuality.

It's easy to have 600 apm when you have 4 hands, although it would take time to get used to it, I'd imagine it's slow at the start.
HCastorp
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States388 Posts
November 14 2010 13:11 GMT
#42
Yoga improves my posture while playing, which keeps my back/neck from aching, and allows me to play longer. I also feel it improves my concentration by a small amount. It does nothing for my APM.
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
November 14 2010 14:31 GMT
#43
On November 14 2010 18:06 flamewheel wrote:
I'm still really confused right now.

lol XeliN you're so cute.


Yeah what is going on?
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 14:50:47
November 14 2010 14:47 GMT
#44
On November 14 2010 17:16 KeKeZergRush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2010 17:10 Risen wrote:
Someone please ban this keke chick/dude hybrid or lock the thread. It's just someone person trying to get their kicks on the internet. Go to 4chan or something and post pics of yourself, don't get your kicks on TL


If anyone should be banned, it should be you. I'm being serious, and I think you're probably in lastshadow's fan club. Maybe you should go make up some big story because you don't know how to talk to girls too.


Whats so bad about being in lastshadow's fanclub?

you seem to be in zia's fanclub


On November 14 2010 17:39 XeliN wrote:
Lies and manipulation orbit around you. Begone from my sight you insidious swine lest the forces of this world sit up from their stupor, and cast a burning gaze upon you, and in their fury shall you be judged.


Greetings, Prelate XeliN.
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
zOula...
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States898 Posts
November 14 2010 15:19 GMT
#45
ah yes, another quality thread by kekezergrush. Keep em coming!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 18:09:21
November 14 2010 17:44 GMT
#46
mmmm backstory makes this irrelevant :/
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
November 14 2010 17:47 GMT
#47
Backstory: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=168417

It is quite possibly one of the worst blogs ever written so I suggest you not waste your time.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
November 14 2010 17:50 GMT
#48
On November 14 2010 16:28 xiaofan wrote:
i started doing yoga after i started p90x. it's helped me improve flexibility, core and leg strength. as for increased blood flow... im pretty sure any active activity will get u that result -_-


the yoga in p90x is pretty awesome but it's mostly for strength, less for flexibility

it's some tough stuff tho


i used to do yoga some but these days i don't do yoga as much I do more gymnastic type stretching
Slaytesics
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States123 Posts
November 14 2010 19:18 GMT
#49
On November 14 2010 19:07 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2010 18:35 Slaytesics wrote:
On November 14 2010 17:10 Risen wrote:
Someone please ban this keke chick/dude hybrid or lock the thread. It's just someone person trying to get their kicks on the internet. Go to 4chan or something and post pics of yourself, don't get your kicks on TL

hey buddy, I suggest you shut up. You clearly are trolling here, and honestly you are here just to get kicks, so leave.

I don't think you have the full picture here...

what's up then?
im currently stuck in diamond league , waiting my promotion to grandmaster - KiWiKaKi
Slaytesics
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States123 Posts
November 14 2010 19:25 GMT
#50
On November 15 2010 02:47 Microlisk wrote:
Backstory: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=168417

It is quite possibly one of the worst blogs ever written so I suggest you not waste your time.

I agree.
im currently stuck in diamond league , waiting my promotion to grandmaster - KiWiKaKi
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 14 2010 19:52 GMT
#51
I think ya'll are confused about what the full picture is.
Slaytesics
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States123 Posts
November 14 2010 20:11 GMT
#52
On November 15 2010 04:52 KeKeZergRush wrote:
I think ya'll are confused about what the full picture is.

explain?
im currently stuck in diamond league , waiting my promotion to grandmaster - KiWiKaKi
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 14 2010 20:22 GMT
#53
On November 15 2010 04:52 KeKeZergRush wrote:
I think ya'll dont care about what the full picture is.


fixed for ya
Lumire
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States607 Posts
November 14 2010 20:30 GMT
#54
On November 14 2010 23:31 madnessman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 14 2010 18:06 flamewheel wrote:
I'm still really confused right now.

lol XeliN you're so cute.


Yeah what is going on?


Same, im totally mindfucked right now. :S
|| o.o
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-14 21:45:39
November 14 2010 21:34 GMT
#55
I really wish i had print screen on my laptop. Anyways, if you go look at the chatlog between Tesla and me, you'll see that she stretched it out a certain way, and didn't show the majority of the chat log. She just scrolled down a little ways, so it made it look like I was agreeing to me being 3 people. First off I'm only 1 person, and I was agreeing to the stories being true, that Nick/AJTLS/Lastshadow and I were talking about. You have to realize that AJTLS screen shotted every single conversation we had, but didn't post close to all of our conversations. It's almost like he just cut and pasted them, so they'd make me look worse, and remove the sarcasm. I didn't even come on to Nick, or even tell him that I was a girl for like over a month or something. I noticed he did good in some small tournies, so I was hoping for help with ZvT from him at first,

Later on a few weeks later, I had been practicing with this guy named board, who ended up going to a tourney in DC, and he mentioned some big names being there, including AJTLS. I said that he was on my f list, and that he's really good with reapers. So board told Nick that I was a girl, and then Nick messaged me about a week after the tourney and was like, "Hey, I heard you're a girl. I was A- on ICCUP, and i have 300 apm. I'll be your coach, because I know you're pretty serious about this game."

So we started zvzing, and I beat him 2-1. He said that zvz was just paper, rock, scissors, but ZvP was a lot more balanced right now. So he invited this toss guy who was like top 200, but 4 gated every game, and he was like, "This guy is really good. Sometimes he can even beat my T." So I obsed AJTLS getting 3-0ed by the guy, and he was like you're just getting lucky. So I asked if I could play, and i 2-0ed the guy, and he wouldn't play me in a 3rd. So then later on that night, Nick started spamming on his message box thing for real friend IDs to see, since he real f added everyone. "Can anyone give me a ride back to RI? I need a ride immediately!"

So I asked him why he was needing a ride immediately, because I thought he was in serious trouble, but it turned out he just wanted a ride back home to his mom, and he said he couldn't play sc2 there. He started messaging me all the time on facebook, and was telling me about how he was trying to become a poker pro, and felt like he wouldn't be able to get the girls playing sc2. Later on, he kept trying to say that I'm a man, and that there's no way a girl could ever beat him.

If he left all the other things in there, you must understand that it's mostly about Nick saying he's suffering from paranoia and anxiety problems. That's why I was saying it was bm for Tesla to post about Nick having mental problems. If you could read all the other chat logs, you would recognize my sarcasm, and understand I was tired of Nick bming me all the time. If anything it's degrading, and it makes the game less fun, when people try to label you, and say that you're not good, because you're a different race/gender. It's not like I bmed him and said things like "You're white, so you suck at sc. There's no way a white person could get to being A without living in korea. You must have hacked to get to A-." The other part that really annoys me is how he refers to me as being zia #2.

If you want to know more about Zia, why don't ya'll go ask BigT about how his team used to cheat in clan wars in bw. BigT used to be Hf_Jesus on US east several years ago, and he was on a team with eriador, oddy, and clawson. I can't remember which one it was, but they made a fake girl account to smurf around into each others clans, and they claimed to be one of their girl friends, and said that they had been teaching her how to play. They would use her/him as their last player for the bw clan wars, so no wonder they claimed that they met up with this girl irl and that she really was real.

The only reason why I feel as if some one made a blog dumb enough to be about this is that they want attention. That's why I believe Tesla only made the blog to say that she was in a beauty pageant, so I guess this will help her get more comments about her beauty pageant. She said that it was you'll see that she stretched it out a certain way, and didn't show the majority of the chat log. She just scrolled down a little ways, so it made it look like I was agreeing to me being 3 people. First off I'm only 1 person, and I was agreeing to the stories being true, that Nick/AJTLS/Lastshadow and I were talking about. You have to realize that AJTLS screen shotted every single conversation we had, but didn't post close to all of our conversations. It's almost like he just cut and pasted them, so they'd make me look worse, and remove the sarcasm. I didn't even come on to Nick, or even tell him that I was a girl for like over a month or something. I noticed he did good in some small tournies, so I was hoping for help with ZvT from him at first,

So anyways, Tesla was in a beauty pageant! She said that it was one of the longest and most boring day of her life. To me that sounds like she's saying she tried to get pretty, but she sucked at being pretty. They asked her an ethical question probably, but she also probably sucks at that. Then after all was done, she was just happy that she didn't make it on to the next round.
ironchef
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Canada1350 Posts
November 14 2010 21:44 GMT
#56
You pasted the thing like 3 or 4 times in a row. (Sorry if I'm missing some kind of joke.. started skimming after the first set.) Yikes drama.
“Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also.” - Marcus Aurelius
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 14 2010 21:46 GMT
#57
I tried to edit it
Sorry, copy and paste error, when I was trying to get her direct quotes.
KeKeZergRush
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States116 Posts
November 14 2010 21:47 GMT
#58
If you want her direct quotes, go to her thread, since it's her first blog.
Jyant
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada2 Posts
November 14 2010 22:17 GMT
#59
cool story bro

User was warned for this post
^_^Y
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
November 14 2010 22:29 GMT
#60
It actually is a cool story. I don't really believe for a second you are actually a girl but I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not the most pathetic between yourself, lastshadow, and tesla, nor are you entirely responsible for whatever retarded drama occurred. You are probably all equally responsible/pathetic. My official verdict is thus:

KekeZergRush: Idiot, mangina
Lastshadow: Idiot, probably tried to seduce mangina with his olive skin and honey hazel eyes
Tesla: Idiot, did not win a beauty pageant (possibly unattractive)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 900
ComeBackTV 599
SteadfastSC458
TaKeTV 342
Rex130
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
ProTech146
Rex 130
IndyStarCraft 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 47978
Bisu 2909
Horang2 1379
EffOrt 767
Soma 572
BeSt 564
Hyuk 533
Light 430
Mini 424
Larva 342
[ Show more ]
ZerO 231
Rush 217
Mong 83
Leta 72
910 61
Snow 53
Pusan 51
ToSsGirL 45
Mind 36
Sexy 33
Aegong 31
JYJ 29
Terrorterran 24
Bale 23
Trap 17
Rock 12
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6783
qojqva252
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1457
Khaldor1052
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2061
olofmeister1722
hiko1396
Beastyqt583
B2W.Neo387
Livibee190
Hui .183
XaKoH 159
Liquid`VortiX150
ArmadaUGS116
djWHEAT83
Mew2King70
QueenE58
KnowMe58
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 33
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2971
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 43m
CranKy Ducklings
19h 43m
Online Event
20h 43m
FEL
1d 1h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.