• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:09
CEST 02:09
KST 09:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8149 users

Longest losing streak? - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
petzergling
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
538 Posts
October 02 2010 07:15 GMT
#41
http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/8lvr-y-jpg.html
Mod Edit: Don't bold your entire post
KiLL_ORdeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1518 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-02 07:25:19
October 02 2010 07:24 GMT
#42
I heard morrow had a pretty epic one since switching to zerg. He went from like 1800 to 1500 in one day, which is probably at least 20 losses considering he is probably up against people who he's favored to beat most of the time.

My personal streak has been 7 or 8. lately been getting a lot of 6-8 game win streaks, followed by 4-5 game losing streaks.

EDIT: ya, didn't check that link before I posted lol ^^
In order to move forward, we must rid ourselves of that which holds us back. Check out my stream and give me tips! twitch.tv/intotheskyy
loadme
Profile Joined April 2010
171 Posts
October 02 2010 09:17 GMT
#43
500 league games
3 loss streak max
Yes.
KinosJourney2
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Sweden1811 Posts
October 02 2010 09:19 GMT
#44
I was close to 10 losses in a row in Beta when i played in Gold (was in Silver at the end of the losing streak). :/
ocho wrote: EDIT: NEVERMIND, THIS THING HAS APM TECHNOLOGY OMG
Bad_Attitude
Profile Joined January 2010
Italy51 Posts
October 02 2010 09:22 GMT
#45
The day I worked on my pvp I had a streak longer than 30+, now after that I forgot how to play pvt and pvz :D

In ladder I can't say but I have even miore than 40-50 losing streaks in customs when I really want to learn something new, I tend to be a fast learner but I execute it badly.If I tried something silly I guess it would get crazy :D

that's why I got a bad attitude when playing ladder...after 30 lost games man! xD
Kiriya.Kite
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada32 Posts
October 02 2010 09:48 GMT
#46
Most iv lost was about 8 games straight. Felt hot headed and just stopped for a while, then after I cooled down, went back and started winning =D
evanthebouncy!
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States12815 Posts
October 02 2010 10:50 GMT
#47
probably 6...

longest win streak about 10 i think
Life is run, it is dance, it is fast, passionate and BAM!, you dance and sing and booze while you can for now is the time and time is mine. Smile and laugh when still can for now is the time and soon you die!
Richie342
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom6 Posts
October 02 2010 13:34 GMT
#48
About 13 in a row the other day, went from 1400 to 1200 :<
I then won about 8 in a row though, so is all good! :D
zeeQue
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom184 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-02 15:06:13
October 02 2010 14:13 GMT
#49
I switched from Terran to Zerg, safe to say having a record that's like 9-31 doesn't go down to well


Just played two games as Terran again, won both.... I feel so dirty
GiantEnemyCrab
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada503 Posts
October 02 2010 15:09 GMT
#50
i think 4-7
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SilverPotato
Profile Joined July 2010
United States560 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-02 15:14:58
October 02 2010 15:14 GMT
#51
I went from rank 5 in my league down to 50 because I lost 6 (4 were discs in the first 2 minutes I swear! D: ) games in a row and took a 2 day break. Came back with a 10 win streak though, put me back in top 20.
"The ability to learn faster than your competitors may be the only sustainable competitive advantage." ~Arie de Geus
Powster
Profile Joined April 2010
United States650 Posts
October 02 2010 15:18 GMT
#52
When I went from protoss to zerg I had a big losing streak lost around 450 points. The biggest losing streak I have had as protoss was 7 losses in a row.. biggest winning streak was 9 wins in a row.
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
October 02 2010 15:22 GMT
#53
When I started to play as Terran during beta in gold, got around 20 losses in a row.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
DiamondTear
Profile Joined June 2010
Finland165 Posts
October 02 2010 15:25 GMT
#54
On October 02 2010 08:58 sleepytime wrote:
My longest losing streak was about 9 I think. Kept me motivated to play more though. I always get more motivated when I lose.


Same here. Winning streaks that long have to be over multiple days.
Subversion
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
South Africa3627 Posts
October 02 2010 15:30 GMT
#55
day9 said on daily he lost 16 games in a row xD
dave333
Profile Joined August 2010
United States915 Posts
October 02 2010 15:46 GMT
#56
I've had a 7 game losing streak.

But actually, ZvZ, I'm pretty sure I have a 8 game losing streak going. i can't win.
Dudely
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada19 Posts
October 02 2010 15:49 GMT
#57
Day[9] recently talked about a 12 games losing streak. Even the best of us have off days! (though he did say he probably should have stopped before that, lol)

I think my longest was about 4, but I haven't played enough games yet, really.
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
October 02 2010 15:50 GMT
#58
On October 02 2010 09:21 Mastermind wrote:
There are a million threads on this topic, we dont need another do we?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=losing streaks

✌
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Rain 1727
Artosis 799
White-Ra 232
ToSsGirL 41
Dota 2
monkeys_forever647
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4230
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1449
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1887
WinterStarcraft43
Other Games
summit1g9022
shahzam691
ArmadaUGS652
Day[9].tv587
JimRising 478
C9.Mang0306
ViBE138
Maynarde120
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick658
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 93
• davetesta36
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1201
• Day9tv587
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 51m
OSC
12h 51m
Stellar Fest
12h 51m
OSC
23h 51m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.