• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:32
CEST 01:32
KST 08:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)21Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11238 users

Longest losing streak? - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
SnowE
Profile Joined October 2010
United States18 Posts
October 02 2010 00:22 GMT
#21
I think six in a row is my worst but I could be wrong. Two were disconnects though because my brother thought it would be fun to restart our router throughout the day.
EliteGaming
Profile Joined June 2009
Dominican Republic97 Posts
October 02 2010 00:22 GMT
#22
L L L L L L W L L L L W L L L L L L well streak streak like 6 max
TvT is ImabalaOh wait!! im T. QQ
jdelator
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States89 Posts
October 02 2010 00:24 GMT
#23
I once won 7 in a row felt pretty good about myself and then went on to lose 11 games in a row.
Buffy
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden665 Posts
October 02 2010 00:26 GMT
#24
1-12, or something in the style of that, first 5 loses we're okey, even games and lost on the line, then it went straight to hell, started allining doing weirdest and stupidest strats I've could come up with. And then came the rage. And went further. Stopped playing the day after for a while. Couple of hours I was back in action and going strong !
Yes I am
Spartan
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2030 Posts
October 02 2010 00:26 GMT
#25
Had a 8 match losing streak, partially because I was e-raging and threw away matches because my girlfriend was sucking in our 2v2s.
# http://nkspartan.com (web engineer)
# TL member since July 2005; CEO of Vile Gaming; President of Team Vile
Onlinejaguar
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia2823 Posts
October 02 2010 00:26 GMT
#26
Recently i've lost like 7 in a row and and about 4-16 in my last 20 games .
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
October 02 2010 00:27 GMT
#27
14 games in a row <<
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Vei
Profile Joined March 2010
United States2845 Posts
October 02 2010 00:31 GMT
#28
0-8 is my worst and it was in beta and I raged really hard, had a 0-6 in retail and that made me rage even harder ><

I dread loss streaks, I can't handle them
www.justin.tv/veisc2 ~ 720p + commentary
fatvirgin90
Profile Joined September 2010
United States71 Posts
October 02 2010 03:09 GMT
#29
There's still a hole in my wall from a terrible 4-14 stretch I went on a few days ago
I am a fat virgin.
KazeHydra
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Japan2788 Posts
October 02 2010 03:23 GMT
#30
I think my worst was around 8. But I only won the next game because I got put up against a gold level player (I'm platinum).
"Because I know this promise that won’t disappear will turn even a cause of tears into strength. You taught me that if I can believe, there is nothing that cannot come true." - Nana Mizuki (Yakusoku) 17:36 ils kaze got me into nana 17:36 ils by his blog
Skullflower
Profile Joined July 2010
United States3779 Posts
October 02 2010 03:43 GMT
#31
On October 02 2010 09:26 Spartan wrote:
Had a 8 match losing streak, partially because I was e-raging and threw away matches because my girlfriend was sucking in our 2v2s.


You play 2v2's with your girlfriend? That's kinda awesome. On topic, worst streak was around 10 when I switched back to Zerg. Fun stuff.
The ruminations are mine, let the world be yours.
KittyCat
Profile Joined September 2010
Israel37 Posts
October 02 2010 03:47 GMT
#32
like 6 games while i was HIGH and did stupid shit xD
savior,don't drop the soap
Alvas
Profile Joined August 2010
United States309 Posts
October 02 2010 04:41 GMT
#33
6 games straight has been my longest streak since I started climbing ranks
Every bullet counts...
PTZ.
Profile Joined September 2010
72 Posts
October 02 2010 04:44 GMT
#34
About 9-10. Apparently having these periodic losing streaks is normal though as if you have a more than 50% win ratio, your MMR ends up inflated beyond your skill until a series of stronger opponents pushes you back down to where you belong .

Me and my friend have been trying to get 2and3way domination achievements in team games - with the remaining ones being our offraces - and so far we lost about 20 or so in a row. Can't believe we haven't yet been demoted lol.
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
October 02 2010 04:46 GMT
#35
When getting upgraded from plat to diamond, my internal rating must have been really inflated (and I suppose I just lost to some stupid stuff) and went on a 6game losing streak to plop me down into lowish diamond, working my way up though
Tazza
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Korea (South)1678 Posts
October 02 2010 04:48 GMT
#36
I lost 5 in a row
Runaground
Profile Joined February 2010
Moldova36 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-02 04:57:43
October 02 2010 04:57 GMT
#37
26 ^^
My friend started to play with random, changed race from Terran. And after first few loses he just couldn't stop, and continued playing. He started to quit right after first mistake he made in a game. He had been playing from 10p.m. till 5 a.m. Not a single game was won.
[image loading]

SpartiK1S
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States145 Posts
October 02 2010 06:55 GMT
#38
I've lost like 11 out of the past 15. went all the way down to diamond 6 :/ the bad part is, i don't understand why I keep losing, its like Im retarded all of a sudden
"Why is it so cold and lonely?"-Nal_Ra
s4m222
Profile Joined March 2010
United States272 Posts
October 02 2010 07:01 GMT
#39
for me if i lose like 5+ in a row i stop playing...
Jacuzzi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States528 Posts
October 02 2010 07:09 GMT
#40
I lost 10 in a row a couple nights ago... I was really down but the next day I turned it straight around into a 5 game win streak. It really sucks because I'm rank 2 plat so at any time I could be a couple wins from diamond.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE155
Nathanias 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12922
Artosis 591
White-Ra 208
ToSsGirL 39
Dota 2
monkeys_forever468
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift3698
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1206
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1868
Other Games
summit1g7892
Grubby3000
ArmadaUGS771
shahzam577
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0327
Day[9].tv206
Maynarde75
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream99
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• davetesta36
• musti20045 30
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1005
• Scarra937
• Shiphtur260
• Day9tv206
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 28m
OSC
13h 28m
Stellar Fest
13h 28m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.