• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:23
CEST 14:23
KST 21:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8704 users

The TL Hacker Database! - Page 14

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
aimless
Profile Joined January 2011
United States57 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-21 03:42:19
January 21 2011 02:05 GMT
#261
Format: 1v1
Realm : North America
Your name : aimless.621
Hacker Name : Dweeb
Replay : http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/128902-1v1-protoss-scrap-station
Description : Felt like a normal PvP game on Scrap Station, except he never scouted. And he never moved out, except for one attack with two stalkers. In fact, I won the game pretty easily. I wanted to watch the replay to see why he never attacked me. I found out it was because he was terrible at macro and kept checking his army against mine through the fog of war.
Obvious things to note :
In the first 2 minutes, he stares at my base 3 separate times through the fog of war.
At 5:25, he stares at my unscouted nat expo and rallies two stalkers there, then pans right to my pylon building on the high ground area by the natural.
Stares directly at my army/base for a few seconds around 6:48 without vision.
**Stares at my observer under the fog without detection at 9:36, then watches my base again.**
Peeks back at my army at 10:43, then again at 13:14.
**Most obvious evidence: At 13:42, stares at my base under fog and sees me chronoboosting 2 forges, then immediately goes to his base and builds 3 forges. Note that he never had vision of the forges, much less the fact I was chronoboosting.**
**At 14:20, watches my army knock down the rocks without vision.**
Also, after looking at my base/army through the fog, he would often queue up units (not that it's good to do, but it suggests that he may have had vision).
lurk_er
Profile Joined January 2011
United States19 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-24 02:03:56
January 23 2011 05:50 GMT
#262
lurk_er
Profile Joined January 2011
United States19 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-24 02:03:45
January 23 2011 06:01 GMT
#263
Fiercegore
Profile Joined July 2010
United States294 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-27 08:53:26
January 27 2011 03:09 GMT
#264
Format: 1v1
Realm: North America
Name: Fiercegore
Hacker: CryptiCChaos

He proxied 2 gates in my base on a four player map without ever scouting my base. You can tell from about 4 seconds that he knows where my base is. He keeps looking up around 1:30 + without ever having a scout up there.

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/131006-1v1-protoss-delta-quadrant

Sorry if this is not good enough evidence, but his last 20 games at least was the same exact build order, 8 gateway 8 gateway. I even sent a tell to some of the other people he's player and it looked fishy for them too.
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/506893/1/Fiercegore/
michaelhasanalias
Profile Joined May 2010
Korea (South)1231 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 03:39:17
January 28 2011 03:35 GMT
#265
On January 21 2011 03:44 tercet wrote:
Format : 1v1
Realm : NA
Your Name : tercet.657
Hacker Name : Hailey(2400 master)
Replay : http://starcraft2reps.com/index.php?a=details&id=2514

Description:
Villian proxies right outside my base on delta quadrant without scouting.


Several other people can confirm Hailey is hacking. Myself and some other players were talking about the following replay and then spec'd two additional games.


Format: 1v1
Realm: NA
Your Name: Michael.2640
Hacker Name: Hailey
Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/131368-1v1-terran-protoss-lost-temple

Description:
~12 minutes, nostradomus observer scan beyond FoW. ~14min, pre-emptive Thor movement to counter a stalker cheese. Watch from his camera as he is already moving before the first stalker warps or does damage. ~16min same attack, same pre-emptive movement seconds earlier. ~17min, the same guy with gosu reaction and awareness now allows a warp prism to drop a probe into his Island expo, then proceeds to not notice it for 3 minutes. Can post additional replays if needed.
KR NsPMichael.805 | AM Michael.2640 | SEA Michael.523 | 엔에스피 New Star Players
Declination
Profile Joined June 2010
36 Posts
January 28 2011 03:38 GMT
#266
On January 28 2011 12:35 mlbrandow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2011 03:44 tercet wrote:
Format : 1v1
Realm : NA
Your Name : tercet.657
Hacker Name : Hailey(2400 master)
Replay : http://starcraft2reps.com/index.php?a=details&id=2514

Description:
Villian proxies right outside my base on delta quadrant without scouting.


Several other people can confirm Hailey is hacking.


Format: 1v1
Realm: NA
Your Name: Michael.2640
Hacker Name: Hailey
Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/131368-1v1-terran-protoss-lost-temple

Description:
~12 minutes, nostradomus observer scan beyond FoW. ~14min, pre-emptive Thor movement to counter a stalker cheese. Watch from his camera as he is already moving before the first stalker warps or does damage. ~16min same attack, same pre-emptive movement seconds earlier. ~17min, the same guy with gosu reaction and awareness now allows a warp prism to drop a probe into his Island expo, then proceeds to not notice it for 3 minutes. Can post additional replays if needed.


Format: 1v1
Realm: NA
Your Name: Declination.613
Replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/131441-1v1-terran-protoss-jungle-basin

Mass thor's reposition continually following warp prisms, dts, and finally my mothership setting up for a mass recall.
OrangeApples
Profile Joined January 2011
137 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-28 03:43:49
January 28 2011 03:42 GMT
#267
Format: 1v1
Realm: NA
Your Name: OrangeApples.567
Hacker Name: Hailey

edit: Replay mentioned in post above.

Description:

No scouting the entire game (no scans either), takes out a proxy pylon. Pre emptive movements to counter drops and when the units move towards his front. Also produces a Raven as DTs came onto the field.
SoulWager
Profile Joined August 2010
United States464 Posts
January 30 2011 02:18 GMT
#268
Format: FFA
Realm: NA
Your Name SoulWager.969
Hacker Name: bark
replay: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/132234-ffa-terran-protoss-zerg-metalopolis

Description: 11:16, watch purple's player cam, checks all 3 opponent mains, of which he has no vision. He also looked at my nat immediately before I got a desynch, leading me to believe this was the result of a drop hack.
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
January 30 2011 22:05 GMT
#269
On January 20 2011 15:08 Scruffy wrote:
Format: 1v1
Realm : North America
Your name : Xenoth.761
Hacker Name : ClubGlam
Replay : http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/128537-1v1-terran-protoss-metalopolis

Description :
Blind scout on Metal TvP. I didnt know what to think when I saw his base just mining, no other buildings...then the zealots came.

Obvious things to note :
Blind scout didn't make me think he was cheating. Watched it from his POV and he looks at my depot AND rax as soon as I start building them.

Also other reps on sc2replayed.com where people call hacks. Thanks.



He hacks, I am 100% sure he doesnt even try and hide it
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
Ewic
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada121 Posts
January 31 2011 23:39 GMT
#270
Realm: North America
Your name: Ewic
Hacker Name: CptnQtpi
Replay: Here
Description: From the start he somehow disabled ALL hotkeys for me. Also, I could not click the minimap to move around. In addition, he kept pinging where my units were (knew where I spawned instantly on Delta Quadrant and pinged my base) and I could see the pings (clearly had fog of war turned off). ALSO I couldn't type ANYTHING to him, it just wouldn't let me input a message. I just surrendered because it's impossible to play under those conditions. The weird thing is that in the replay he appears normal, though the pings do show.
Obvious things to note: -knew my starting location and blatantly pinged it repeatedly
-I'd have a long list of things here except on the replay most of them aren't viewable.
GrandMaster Terran
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
February 01 2011 23:35 GMT
#271
On February 01 2011 08:39 Ewic wrote:
Realm: North America
Your name: Ewic
Hacker Name: CptnQtpi
Replay: Here
Description: From the start he somehow disabled ALL hotkeys for me. Also, I could not click the minimap to move around. In addition, he kept pinging where my units were (knew where I spawned instantly on Delta Quadrant and pinged my base) and I could see the pings (clearly had fog of war turned off). ALSO I couldn't type ANYTHING to him, it just wouldn't let me input a message. I just surrendered because it's impossible to play under those conditions. The weird thing is that in the replay he appears normal, though the pings do show.
Obvious things to note: -knew my starting location and blatantly pinged it repeatedly
-I'd have a long list of things here except on the replay most of them aren't viewable.


I haven't heard of a hack that disables your opponent's controls.

The pings in the replay are blue (your color) and match every move you try to make, i.e. splitting workers or moving the scouting SCV. Replays will also never show enemy pings but only those you do yourself. In the replay, he has his view on his base and his scouting probe only, never watching FoW. Googling CptnQtpi resulted in some normal replays, a 52% win quote on SC2Ranks and his own live stream - which doesn't look like the usual hacker to me.

Under the circumstances, no matter how frustrating the loss, I'd rather think you had some weird input bug / issues. Pressing Alt+Crtl while on the main screen will ping on the minimap; maybe those two where stuck somehow? Dunno.
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
February 02 2011 01:32 GMT
#272
Realm: Europe
Your name: Nimic
Hacker Name: xeqtr
Replay: Here
Description: Went for an obvious 4 gate, and then called it off after panning his view over my (fogged) base for several seconds. He did this a few more times during the game, and in one case he put his view on two marines I had scouting at different parts of the map, having no vision of them. Also played generally poorly (31 APM, cannons, etc) for a diamond player.
Mufaa
Profile Joined October 2010
219 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-02 01:50:24
February 02 2011 01:48 GMT
#273
On February 02 2011 08:35 Shockk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2011 08:39 Ewic wrote:
Realm: North America
Your name: Ewic
Hacker Name: CptnQtpi
Replay: Here
Description: From the start he somehow disabled ALL hotkeys for me. Also, I could not click the minimap to move around. In addition, he kept pinging where my units were (knew where I spawned instantly on Delta Quadrant and pinged my base) and I could see the pings (clearly had fog of war turned off). ALSO I couldn't type ANYTHING to him, it just wouldn't let me input a message. I just surrendered because it's impossible to play under those conditions. The weird thing is that in the replay he appears normal, though the pings do show.
Obvious things to note: -knew my starting location and blatantly pinged it repeatedly
-I'd have a long list of things here except on the replay most of them aren't viewable.


I haven't heard of a hack that disables your opponent's controls.

The pings in the replay are blue (your color) and match every move you try to make, i.e. splitting workers or moving the scouting SCV. Replays will also never show enemy pings but only those you do yourself. In the replay, he has his view on his base and his scouting probe only, never watching FoW. Googling CptnQtpi resulted in some normal replays, a 52% win quote on SC2Ranks and his own live stream - which doesn't look like the usual hacker to me.

Under the circumstances, no matter how frustrating the loss, I'd rather think you had some weird input bug / issues. Pressing Alt+Crtl while on the main screen will ping on the minimap; maybe those two where stuck somehow? Dunno.


I've had a similar issue before. The easiest fix for me is to just alt tab out and tab back in. Sounds like an issue on your end.

Edit: Usually it occurs when I alt tab out on the loading screen.
ch33psh33p
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
7650 Posts
February 02 2011 01:54 GMT
#274
On February 01 2011 08:39 Ewic wrote:
Realm: North America
Your name: Ewic
Hacker Name: CptnQtpi
Replay: Here
Description: From the start he somehow disabled ALL hotkeys for me. Also, I could not click the minimap to move around. In addition, he kept pinging where my units were (knew where I spawned instantly on Delta Quadrant and pinged my base) and I could see the pings (clearly had fog of war turned off). ALSO I couldn't type ANYTHING to him, it just wouldn't let me input a message. I just surrendered because it's impossible to play under those conditions. The weird thing is that in the replay he appears normal, though the pings do show.
Obvious things to note: -knew my starting location and blatantly pinged it repeatedly
-I'd have a long list of things here except on the replay most of them aren't viewable.


You jammed a key, and repeatedly pinged yourself.
secret - never again
Ewic
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada121 Posts
February 02 2011 05:30 GMT
#275
I appreciate the replies on my report, and I realize my replay doesn't show much about my opponent, but I'm positive it wasn't some weird bug on my end. If I run into him again I'll quickly load up my stream and it will auto-record and I'll send you guys that if that by-chance comes up.
GrandMaster Terran
Kantutan
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1319 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-04 04:30:41
February 04 2011 04:25 GMT
#276
Format: 1v1
Realm : North America
Your name : IcedBacon
Hacker Name : ClubGlam
Replay : http://replayfu.com/r/Dr4Tfj
Description :
Proxy two gate on delta quadrant at nat without scouting
Obvious things to note :
No scout
Looks at base
Flaunting
carloselcoco
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2302 Posts
February 05 2011 14:26 GMT
#277
Realm : North America
Your name : elcoco
Hacker Name : Rab
Replay : http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/135189-1v1-terran-xelnaga-caverns
Description :
Rab dropped me from the game when he was losing an all-in battle. There were period of huge lag prior to him dropping me before the battle.
.
http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/296431601 <------Suscribe! Casts in Spanish :) |||| http://www.twitch.tv/carloselcoco/b/300285215<----- CSL: Before Sunday! Episode 3!
LaserTurken
Profile Joined January 2011
Sweden17 Posts
February 05 2011 20:44 GMT
#278
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=190626
Oh hey, nice army you got th.. PSI STORM! FEEDBACK!
SirPinky
Profile Joined February 2011
United States525 Posts
February 08 2011 04:55 GMT
#279
Kantutan,
ClubGlam is a HACKER!
I have the replay to prove it too. Please let me know where i can upload it. I dont have time right now but he went STRAIGHT to my base without scout and visibility and made a pylon and two gateways. There was still now scout after the gateways finished then he made 3 zealots. The first scout he did was with the three zealots in my base!!!
Instant death.
This guy is a #1 diamond on his way to masters....REPORT HIM!!!

Thanks.
How much better to get wisdom than gold; to get insight rather than silver!
Rkie
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1278 Posts
February 08 2011 05:09 GMT
#280
On February 01 2011 08:39 Ewic wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Realm: North America
Your name: Ewic
Hacker Name: CptnQtpi
Replay: Here
Description: From the start he somehow disabled ALL hotkeys for me. Also, I could not click the minimap to move around. In addition, he kept pinging where my units were (knew where I spawned instantly on Delta Quadrant and pinged my base) and I could see the pings (clearly had fog of war turned off). ALSO I couldn't type ANYTHING to him, it just wouldn't let me input a message. I just surrendered because it's impossible to play under those conditions. The weird thing is that in the replay he appears normal, though the pings do show.
Obvious things to note: -knew my starting location and blatantly pinged it repeatedly
-I'd have a long list of things here except on the replay most of them aren't viewable
.

Just so you know, this happens to me every now and then. It happens when i tab into a game as it starts, and its almost like the ALT button is being held. This is why pings are everywhere. I just tab out and back in again, and that fixes the problem. No hacker here.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1207
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 238
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 54492
Calm 3791
Shuttle 2813
Bisu 1321
FanTaSy 1296
firebathero 389
Stork 275
Hyuk 263
Zeus 252
actioN 250
[ Show more ]
Mini 237
Soma 232
Rush 223
EffOrt 208
Soulkey 145
Last 139
Light 128
ZerO 114
Snow 110
Mong 71
Dewaltoss 64
PianO 64
Pusan 56
Sea.KH 56
Killer 45
JYJ 44
NotJumperer 37
hero 36
Barracks 36
Free 35
Shinee 34
ToSsGirL 31
Yoon 30
Bale 29
Aegong 27
Sharp 22
Shine 20
sorry 20
HiyA 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 18
Noble 16
Dota 2
Gorgc6421
Dendi520
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1328
kRYSTAL_97
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko425
Other Games
gofns33593
singsing1994
B2W.Neo660
crisheroes245
DeMusliM213
hiko152
Livibee98
byalli14
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
37m
OSC
9h 52m
Replay Cast
10h 37m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.