• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:58
CEST 08:58
KST 15:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/FoliayaAntiFungalPen/ Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9338 users

New patch is up - Page 75

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 142 Next
Baksteen
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands438 Posts
July 07 2010 18:56 GMT
#1481
On July 08 2010 03:54 Yoda123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 03:53 Baksteen wrote:
On July 08 2010 03:49 Fruscainte wrote:
Gonna have to reinstall SC2 now.


Remember to do the realmlist.stf thing or you wont be able to patch :p

i put the realmlist.stf thing in and it will still not patch? This is from a fresh install as well. I do not understand the problem here. anybody have luck fixing this


Did you actually have it as .stf extension and not as realmlist.stf where it was actually a text file, thus being realmlist.stf.txt ? Kinda hard to explain myself i gues
Derp Derp Derp
jamesr12
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1549 Posts
July 07 2010 18:56 GMT
#1482
just finished patch download now just waiting on the servers
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=306479
Yoda123
Profile Joined May 2010
United States47 Posts
July 07 2010 18:56 GMT
#1483
On July 08 2010 03:55 mikerpiker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 03:51 Yoda123 wrote:
I put the realmlist.stf file in and i still just get a straight load to the login screen to be greeted with an invalid version.. anybody know what to do?


Make sure that the "realmlist.stf" file is not "realmlist.stf.txt." (Look at the file's properties.)




it just says realmlist.stf but under type it does say its a text document.. does it need to be a different document type?
Sephy90
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1785 Posts
July 07 2010 18:57 GMT
#1484
YES! Completely new sound effects! I hope this includes all sound like units n shit. The thing that disgusted me most about SC2 were the sounds of units / music. Oh man I'm pretty excited for JUST this ahahaha. Also.. WTF? I want my fucking green cursor wtf is this blue shit?
"So I turned the lights off at night and practiced by myself"
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
July 07 2010 18:57 GMT
#1485
stupid question here but can you guys play now or you guys only staring at the ingame menu? Sorry to ask but I still downloading updates as we type
I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
wolfe
Profile Joined March 2010
United States761 Posts
July 07 2010 18:57 GMT
#1486
On July 08 2010 03:51 Klamity wrote:
Part of me doesn't want this to be back up. I enjoyed doing something else for once....


lies!
Swift as the wind, felt before noticed.
DTown
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States428 Posts
July 07 2010 18:57 GMT
#1487
On July 08 2010 03:56 Yoda123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 03:55 mikerpiker wrote:
On July 08 2010 03:51 Yoda123 wrote:
I put the realmlist.stf file in and i still just get a straight load to the login screen to be greeted with an invalid version.. anybody know what to do?


Make sure that the "realmlist.stf" file is not "realmlist.stf.txt." (Look at the file's properties.)




it just says realmlist.stf but under type it does say its a text document.. does it need to be a different document type?


Isn't there a separate thread for these issues? This thread is for excited speculation and new information on patch/beta servers!
mikerpiker
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada30 Posts
July 07 2010 18:57 GMT
#1488
On July 08 2010 03:52 lphoenixl wrote:
Dammit >_< The patch goes to 99% and then aborts on me T___T. Just to confirm, does the patch work for people who just did a fresh install?


I'll tell you if the same thing happens for me. I'm at 28% right now from a fresh install. I'm guessing it's including all the previous patches because it's like 900MB.
Zelniq
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
United States7166 Posts
July 07 2010 18:58 GMT
#1489
On July 08 2010 03:47 MasterFwiffo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 03:43 Zelniq wrote:
On July 08 2010 03:41 MasterFwiffo wrote:
On July 08 2010 03:39 Zelniq wrote:
On July 08 2010 03:37 koppik wrote:
On July 08 2010 03:33 Zelniq wrote:
they changed the zerg sound effect for "we require more minerals"

listen here:
http://www.goear.com/listen/9c20db7/zerg---require-more-minerals-
Nice! Now we just need creep vomiting to sound okay.

sadly, the creep vomit sound seems unchanged T____________________________________T


The sound isn't really the problem. It's the fact that it never ever stops. If it only does for a second or two when it starts, I don't think anyone will mind.


awesome name! :7:7:7:7:7:7:7



Thanks. ^^ Star Control II player? (heh, I can't call it SC2 here >>)

The weird part is I'm not even the only Fwiffo on this forum... >>

Funny True Story: I was playing SCII, and go into a random ladder match. The guy completments me on my name, and we play on. I get Banshees into his base and win, and he says 'Congratulations! Say, you might be interested to know, that you just beat one of the guys who worked on Star Control II back in the day.'

I just about died.

that's awesome. they just don't make games like that anymore..
ModeratorBlame yourself or God
Merikh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States918 Posts
July 07 2010 18:58 GMT
#1490
So does that mean my zerg units have new sounds :D??
G4MR | I mod day9, djwheat and GLHF's stream
cocosoft
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1068 Posts
July 07 2010 18:58 GMT
#1491
On July 08 2010 03:57 Sephy69 wrote:
YES! Completely new sound effects! I hope this includes all sound like units n shit. The thing that disgusted me most about SC2 were the sounds of units / music. Oh man I'm pretty excited for JUST this ahahaha. Also.. WTF? I want my fucking green cursor wtf is this blue shit?
It still sucks it's the terran cursor.... well yeah with another color duh...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Waltchelg
Profile Joined April 2010
United States66 Posts
July 07 2010 18:59 GMT
#1492
It's a really terrible thing for me to be sitting at work right now. Noone's home to start my download. I really just want to leave and get ready for servers to come up even though they most likely won't come up tonight.

I miss SC2
Elite Muffin Crew / No Talent member
Kratisto
Profile Joined June 2008
United States199 Posts
July 07 2010 18:59 GMT
#1493
Damnit, now I'm going to be F5'ing teamliquid all day.
bellaisa
Profile Joined April 2010
United States117 Posts
July 07 2010 18:59 GMT
#1494
I did a fresh install and it won't patch. it just loads up and crashes.. any thoughts?
SiegeFlank
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States410 Posts
July 07 2010 18:59 GMT
#1495
Just finished patching with the US client, downloaded very quickly.
Bird up
Baksteen
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Netherlands438 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-07 19:00:37
July 07 2010 18:59 GMT
#1496
On July 08 2010 03:56 Yoda123 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 03:55 mikerpiker wrote:
On July 08 2010 03:51 Yoda123 wrote:
I put the realmlist.stf file in and i still just get a straight load to the login screen to be greeted with an invalid version.. anybody know what to do?


Make sure that the "realmlist.stf" file is not "realmlist.stf.txt." (Look at the file's properties.)




it just says realmlist.stf but under type it does say its a text document.. does it need to be a different document type?


Yes, under windows 7 you can go to control panel -> folders options -> view tab -> and then uncheck the "hide the extensions for known file types" thingy.

Edit: @ bellaisa, read this whole post plx :p
Derp Derp Derp
iEngrisH
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
July 07 2010 19:00 GMT
#1497
Just got back from swimming, patching went smooth. Just waiting on servers!
Darksun
Profile Joined June 2010
United States17 Posts
July 07 2010 19:00 GMT
#1498
Yes I'm US and it just started patching on its own :D
Hatred makes the world go round.
Biochemist
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1008 Posts
July 07 2010 19:00 GMT
#1499
I didn't have to edit my realmlist stuff, just hit the exe and it started patching (US server).

Might want to update the OP.
DTown
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States428 Posts
July 07 2010 19:00 GMT
#1500
On July 08 2010 03:59 bellaisa wrote:
I did a fresh install and it won't patch. it just loads up and crashes.. any thoughts?


Yes, go to the other thread entitled "New Patch Issues"

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=134508
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 158
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 300
910 99
ZergMaN 32
Bale 30
yabsab 17
NotJumperer 17
Icarus 11
League of Legends
JimRising 591
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King228
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor400
Other Games
summit1g7415
WinterStarcraft398
ceh9359
PiGStarcraft233
Happy218
Sick206
Livibee174
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick662
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream281
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2366
League of Legends
• Stunt523
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 2m
Stellar Fest
6h 2m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.