• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:15
CEST 02:15
KST 09:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8191 users

New patch is up - Page 139

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 142 Next
opl3sa
Profile Joined July 2010
United States27 Posts
July 08 2010 03:50 GMT
#2761
On July 08 2010 12:09 leszcz wrote:

WOW - even the mighty Koreans are offline


Are Koreans considered asian
To err is human. To blame it on someone else is genius.
AFairJudgement
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada13 Posts
July 08 2010 03:51 GMT
#2762
I can click on Join Game or Create Game, but then nothing shows up, it stays stuck there indefinitely...
CagedMind
Profile Joined February 2010
United States506 Posts
July 08 2010 03:52 GMT
#2763
Did any1 else just get another patch that was 70mb?
your micro has been depleted
AFairJudgement
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada13 Posts
July 08 2010 03:53 GMT
#2764
On July 08 2010 12:52 CagedMind wrote:
Did any1 else just get another patch that was 70mb?

Nope...
plasemeious
Profile Joined November 2009
United States244 Posts
July 08 2010 03:53 GMT
#2765
On July 08 2010 12:51 AFairJudgement wrote:
I can click on Join Game or Create Game, but then nothing shows up, it stays stuck there indefinitely...

yeah me to I havent played yet
leszcz
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland4 Posts
July 08 2010 03:55 GMT
#2766
On July 08 2010 12:50 opl3sa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 12:09 leszcz wrote:

WOW - even the mighty Koreans are offline


Are Koreans considered asian


They are playing on Asia servers which are still offline
Smackzilla
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States539 Posts
July 08 2010 03:56 GMT
#2767
On July 08 2010 12:51 AFairJudgement wrote:
I can click on Join Game or Create Game, but then nothing shows up, it stays stuck there indefinitely...


Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. Also, after I try to create a game, several buttons including the Quick match become disabled. If you hover over the button it says something like "This is disabled while joining lobby."
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a f&%*ing challenge - Scroobius Pip
Shron
Profile Joined March 2010
United States162 Posts
July 08 2010 04:01 GMT
#2768
On July 08 2010 12:56 Smackzilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 12:51 AFairJudgement wrote:
I can click on Join Game or Create Game, but then nothing shows up, it stays stuck there indefinitely...


Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. Also, after I try to create a game, several buttons including the Quick match become disabled. If you hover over the button it says something like "This is disabled while joining lobby."


Same here. When I try to join a quick 1v1 match after resetting, it says "could not join the matchmaking queue because you are already in a queue."
"I produced a lot of units and was given this award. I didn't know I produced so many units. Next season I will produce more units." - Nestea
AFairJudgement
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada13 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:16:18
July 08 2010 04:09 GMT
#2769
Well... Can anybody play games?

EDIT: Woah... I was waiting for about 4 minutes in the matchmaking system when an error pops out: SC2MASTER_UNKNOWN_MMQ_HANDLE. Weird.

EDIT#2: Now it says: The selected matchmaking queue is not active.
NeoScout
Profile Joined April 2010
United States103 Posts
July 08 2010 04:12 GMT
#2770
can anybody create games against the AI?
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
July 08 2010 04:14 GMT
#2771
says im already in queue cant join any games D:
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
ourson
Profile Joined July 2010
France27 Posts
July 08 2010 04:14 GMT
#2772
i just played 4 games and watched 1 replay
HeroFighter
Profile Joined June 2010
United States51 Posts
July 08 2010 04:15 GMT
#2773
matchmaking queue is not active...........
Soldiers Fight For You, Heroes Die For You
Jius
Profile Joined July 2010
1 Post
July 08 2010 04:17 GMT
#2774
On July 08 2010 13:09 AFairJudgement wrote:
Well... Can anybody play games?

EDIT: Woah... I was waiting for about 4 minutes in the matchmaking system when an error pops out: SC2MASTER_UNKNOWN_MMQ_HANDLE. Weird.

EDIT#2: Now it says: The selected matchmaking queue is not active.


I did got that error too.
RageOverdose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States690 Posts
July 08 2010 04:17 GMT
#2775
I've played a couple games on ladder and one custom against AI.

Only issue I've run into is when I try Cooperative, I never join a game (probably because there isn't anyone) but when I cancel, it stops but doesn't let go of the orange search bar and I can't do anything on at least matchmaking until I relogin. Anyone else have that issue at all?
Anzat
Profile Joined February 2009
United States90 Posts
July 08 2010 04:18 GMT
#2776
On July 08 2010 13:15 HeroFighter wrote:
matchmaking queue is not active...........


Same.
prochobo
Profile Joined May 2010
United States232 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:21:24
July 08 2010 04:19 GMT
#2777
On July 08 2010 13:17 RageOverdose wrote:
I've played a couple games on ladder and one custom against AI.

Only issue I've run into is when I try Cooperative, I never join a game (probably because there isn't anyone) but when I cancel, it stops but doesn't let go of the orange search bar and I can't do anything on at least matchmaking until I relogin. Anyone else have that issue at all?


Everyone.

Matchmaking queue is not up here as well. Replay button is grayed out also.
battlemage
Profile Joined July 2010
United States31 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 04:28:01
July 08 2010 04:25 GMT
#2778
Still can't join any games, will keep trying. Any tips on how to get in to a game? How are you able to play ladder?
"Fortune Favors the Bold." - Alexander the Great
PcChip
Profile Joined May 2010
United States50 Posts
July 08 2010 04:51 GMT
#2779
I can't join any games either, the 1on1 find match just sits there, and so does the join custom game. they just sit there.

will try again in a minute, also I'm gonna try doing one against the AI since other posters above me say they can.
gREIFOCs
Profile Joined April 2010
Argentina208 Posts
July 08 2010 05:00 GMT
#2780
I played 4 games and now im with the queue error
Don't work hard. You die at the end anyway, dummy.
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 931
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4468
JimRising 704
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g10251
FrodaN2831
C9.Mang0244
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 46m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 46m
Replay Cast
22h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.