• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:23
CEST 19:23
KST 02:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

the "hate on swanized" thread - Page 2

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
June 18 2010 20:45 GMT
#21
This is an amusing threadjack. Do your own research, OP. Srsly.
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
June 18 2010 20:49 GMT
#22
HAHAHAHAHAHA can't stop laughing


I would just like to state that I still love DAY9 and what he did for the community I just have a little issue with him dumping the SC:BW fans.


of course he can do so if he wants and I can see why he would do it.


anyways go on hating on me people

that was very disrespectfull chill

(joking...thanks for the laugh)
Writer
Zapperkhan
Profile Joined October 2008
United States437 Posts
June 18 2010 20:53 GMT
#23
No one thought you hated Day9, most were just curious to why you think that he should think of you over everyone else.
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 21:03:00
June 18 2010 21:02 GMT
#24
It's not about me at all it's more about the SC:BW fans who stopped getting dailies the day after Blizzard announced Beta was coming this month.

a gradual switch would have been perfect but it just happened overnight, I felt like this meant that basically all the BW fans had been dumped for the brand new users whom would surely come to TL after this announcement

again I can see why D9 did that (bigger fanbase etc, SC2 being brand new etc.) and I am not blaming him for that as given the same choices maybe I would have done the same thing, I just thought it was very abrupt and looked like he thought SC:BW fans did not matter anymore.


ok I will stop trying to defend myself on my own hate thread and maybe make a new account



Writer
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
June 18 2010 21:03 GMT
#25
On June 19 2010 06:02 swanized wrote:
ok I will stop trying to defend myself on my own hate thread

This is never a bad idea
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Zapperkhan
Profile Joined October 2008
United States437 Posts
June 18 2010 21:04 GMT
#26
He switched back and forth between the two for like a month.
terrOne
Profile Joined September 2009
Italy172 Posts
June 18 2010 21:05 GMT
#27
On June 19 2010 06:02 swanized wrote:
make a new account





Another Fail?
HeLL yeah!
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
June 18 2010 21:08 GMT
#28
On June 19 2010 06:02 swanized wrote:
It's not about me at all it's more about the SC:BW fans who stopped getting dailies the day after Blizzard announced Beta was coming this month.

a gradual switch would have been perfect but it just happened overnight, I felt like this meant that basically all the BW fans had been dumped for the brand new users whom would surely come to TL after this announcement

again I can see why D9 did that (bigger fanbase etc, SC2 being brand new etc.) and I am not blaming him for that as given the same choices maybe I would have done the same thing, I just thought it was very abrupt and looked like he thought SC:BW fans did not matter anymore.


ok I will stop trying to defend myself on my own hate thread and maybe make a new account




Don't worry man your father still loves you.
Moderator
Heaven.ReV
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Norway86 Posts
June 18 2010 21:10 GMT
#29
Day[9] is epic win! I stopped watching his dailies all together after SC2 took over his focus but can't say I feel let down, rather somewhat saddened over the fact that things changes and life goes on - changes are dangerous, after all!

Day[9] should do what he want, he did the best job at this particular part for BW and will most likely be the best in history, doing the same thing for SC2 - go shwawkasnd (or whatever stood on his coffee cup^^) <3
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
June 18 2010 21:11 GMT
#30
On June 19 2010 06:02 swanized wrote:
maybe make a new account


You better because I will remember this thread forever and follow all of your posts, saying "YOURE THE ONE WHO MADE THAT POST ON DAY9 THREAD".
Writer
FraCuS
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1072 Posts
June 18 2010 21:13 GMT
#31
I Love TL.
Apink/Girl's Day/miss A/IU/Crayon Pop/Sistar/Exo K :D l Kpop and Kdrama Enthusiast
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
June 18 2010 21:14 GMT
#32
I think he still does BW occasionally, although he always tries to relate it to SC2. He can do it, I don't mind, there's enough of them already, even if he does no more. Although I can't help but feel #100 was rather insincere after this.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
Zapperkhan
Profile Joined October 2008
United States437 Posts
June 18 2010 21:19 GMT
#33
On June 19 2010 06:11 l10f wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2010 06:02 swanized wrote:
maybe make a new account


You better because I will remember this thread forever and follow all of your posts, saying "YOURE THE ONE WHO MADE THAT POST ON DAY9 THREAD".

I've already screenshotted it and made it my desktop as a reminder to bring it up in all his threads.
Badjas
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Netherlands2038 Posts
June 18 2010 21:22 GMT
#34
On June 19 2010 06:02 swanized wrote:
It's not about me at all it's more about the SC:BW fans who stopped getting dailies the day after Blizzard announced Beta was coming this month.

a gradual switch would have been perfect but it just happened overnight, I felt like this meant that basically all the BW fans had been dumped for the brand new users whom would surely come to TL after this announcement

again I can see why D9 did that (bigger fanbase etc, SC2 being brand new etc.) and I am not blaming him for that as given the same choices maybe I would have done the same thing, I just thought it was very abrupt and looked like he thought SC:BW fans did not matter anymore.


ok I will stop trying to defend myself on my own hate thread and maybe make a new account

Your thought patterns is completely backwards. I have trouble writing a proper coherent and concise reply that I think would actually help you.
I <3 the internet, I <3 you
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
June 18 2010 21:38 GMT
#35
you all just gotta skate.
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
PhiliBiRD
Profile Joined November 2009
United States2643 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 21:42:49
June 18 2010 21:41 GMT
#36
definitely a good change to the thread name... that was out of line swanized!

hes playing SC2 now and no more BW, thats all it is.
everyone will be in SC2 in a few months... BW will be near dead.
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
June 18 2010 21:42 GMT
#37
June 19 2010 04:54 Never Forget
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4388 Posts
June 18 2010 21:52 GMT
#38
Am I out of line?

Rofl you're going to be famous

(In case you missed it, check my sig)
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
shurgen
Profile Joined October 2009
350 Posts
June 18 2010 22:06 GMT
#39
On June 19 2010 06:10 Heaven.ReV wrote:
Day[9] is epic win! I stopped watching his dailies all together after SC2 took over his focus but can't say I feel let down, rather somewhat saddened over the fact that things changes and life goes on - changes are dangerous, after all!

Day[9] should do what he want, he did the best job at this particular part for BW and will most likely be the best in history, doing the same thing for SC2 - go shwawkasnd (or whatever stood on his coffee cup^^) <3


I feel the exact same way =)
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 22:11:07
June 18 2010 22:10 GMT
#40
On June 19 2010 06:08 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2010 06:02 swanized wrote:
It's not about me at all it's more about the SC:BW fans who stopped getting dailies the day after Blizzard announced Beta was coming this month.

a gradual switch would have been perfect but it just happened overnight, I felt like this meant that basically all the BW fans had been dumped for the brand new users whom would surely come to TL after this announcement

again I can see why D9 did that (bigger fanbase etc, SC2 being brand new etc.) and I am not blaming him for that as given the same choices maybe I would have done the same thing, I just thought it was very abrupt and looked like he thought SC:BW fans did not matter anymore.


ok I will stop trying to defend myself on my own hate thread and maybe make a new account

Don't worry man your father still loves you.

He may have phrased it wrong, but that's no reason to publicly insult him.

And of course, Day9 is perfectly entitled to do whatever he wants, and is a baller either way, but I think swanized is expressing a somewhat fair frustration that TL has somewhat abandoned BW for a work-in-progress.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem438
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 483
IndyStarCraft 229
Railgan 84
BRAT_OK 61
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19837
BeSt 432
Soma 193
Mind 120
Dewaltoss 119
hero 74
Zeus 48
Hyun 46
Killer 38
Sea.KH 31
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 19
Rock 18
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5107
qojqva3113
Dendi1286
420jenkins446
Counter-Strike
fl0m4404
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4162
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1027
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2377
B2W.Neo751
byalli467
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .157
KnowMe139
QueenE89
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 43
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4008
League of Legends
• Nemesis2743
Other Games
• Shiphtur289
• imaqtpie242
• WagamamaTV228
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 37m
Replay Cast
5h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 37m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 37m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 37m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.