• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War355.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7913 users

Battle.Net Status, US: UP EU: UP - Page 49

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 293 Next
mav451
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1596 Posts
May 22 2010 03:46 GMT
#961
On May 22 2010 12:16 Mohdoo wrote:
Yeah 1v1 is too laggy to play at the moment =(


Not just 1v1, but 2v2 is unacceptably bad. I'm talking D2 vanilla launch day bad lag. I almost got dropped, in 2 of 5 of my placement matches. The other three, the opponents' partner dropped halfway. What a farce.
With no power comes no responsibility?
grog
Profile Joined May 2010
Turkey37 Posts
May 22 2010 03:50 GMT
#962
only germans in europe?
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
May 22 2010 04:04 GMT
#963
If you are having authentication issues, it's probably firewall.
bloodwolfnz
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand5 Posts
May 22 2010 04:30 GMT
#964
4v4 is epic! so epic it only lasts 5 minutes, winner = the side who didn't lag out.
Nyx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Rwanda460 Posts
May 22 2010 04:45 GMT
#965
Patching on EU now.
Gallimatias
Profile Joined May 2009
France95 Posts
May 22 2010 04:57 GMT
#966
Why is patching this game so troublesome? Does the new infrastructrure require that they shut the servers down for hours to update the game?
TheDaemon
Profile Joined May 2010
United States41 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-22 05:00:21
May 22 2010 04:58 GMT
#967
So; weird bug. I'm in the middle of a game, and it just freezes. The music keeps going, and I can select units and issue orders, but nothing appears in the queue and nothing moves. Any ideas?

The surrender button even does nothing! After a while, I got "you were dropped" and selected "return to game", same situation. Trying to surrender out does nothing.

Surrendering finally did something, now "UNABLE TO LOAD SCORE SCREEN"

Still have 4 placement matches left; that was supposed to be my second one. I think I'll just go to bed and try again in the morning :-/
SixSongs
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Poland1455 Posts
May 22 2010 04:59 GMT
#968
SO MUCH LAG!!!!
The Prince of DroneS
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
May 22 2010 05:00 GMT
#969
Only able to patch in EU once I restarted my computer. Weird.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
May 22 2010 05:00 GMT
#970
On May 22 2010 13:58 TheDaemon wrote:
So; weird bug. I'm in the middle of a game, and it just freezes. The music keeps going, and I can select units and issue orders, but nothing appears in the queue and nothing moves. Any ideas?


Same thing just happened to me in a 4v4 match. I cant even exit the game.
DC Elite
Profile Joined May 2010
United States152 Posts
May 22 2010 05:07 GMT
#971
US

I cant get by the log in. I type in my password and i get one of the agreements to accept, but then it sits there after i scroll down and click accept.

Good thing Blizz has two months to act like a real software company.
ComusLoM
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Norway3547 Posts
May 22 2010 05:13 GMT
#972
EU battle net says it's down.
"The White Woman Speaks in Tongues That Are All Lies" - Incontrol; Member #37 of the Chill Fanclub
Gallimatias
Profile Joined May 2009
France95 Posts
May 22 2010 05:26 GMT
#973
Down indeed. I hope they don't plan on patching like this come release. Then my rage will be fuled by my sense of entitlement as a paying customer and I might explode.
earky
Profile Joined March 2010
United States87 Posts
May 22 2010 05:29 GMT
#974
I don't know what this 'authentication module" is, but will someone find out, and put it on mediafire for me? =p
I'm a graphic designer, PM me and I'll gladly help you out!
rauk
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States2228 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-22 05:45:40
May 22 2010 05:31 GMT
#975
also getting freeze thing where no drop screen comes up after like 10 minutes :/

ctrl+f4'd out and it didn't even show up on my match history (yet)
antihope
Profile Joined May 2010
United States42 Posts
May 22 2010 05:36 GMT
#976
On May 22 2010 14:29 earky wrote:
I don't know what this 'authentication module" is, but will someone find out, and put it on mediafire for me? =p


Judging from your signature I'd bet you're using a mac. Doubt we're going to be seeing any playtime tonight, as it looks like a lot of macs are having this issue, and cant even make the account to post on battle.net about it. Brilliant. I was able to log in using bootcamp'd windows, and was rewarded for my efforts by being dropped from my first placement match right at 12 supply. Still can't log in on OSX tho, and it's not for lack of trying.
"Banshees make very good work" -Duckload
earky
Profile Joined March 2010
United States87 Posts
May 22 2010 05:39 GMT
#977
On May 22 2010 14:36 antihope wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2010 14:29 earky wrote:
I don't know what this 'authentication module" is, but will someone find out, and put it on mediafire for me? =p


Judging from your signature I'd bet you're using a mac. Doubt we're going to be seeing any playtime tonight, as it looks like a lot of macs are having this issue, and cant even make the account to post on battle.net about it. Brilliant. I was able to log in using bootcamp'd windows, and was rewarded for my efforts by being dropped from my first placement match right at 12 supply. Still can't log in on OSX tho, and it's not for lack of trying.


I guess I'll have to flip over to my bootcamp'd side. -_-
I'm a graphic designer, PM me and I'll gladly help you out!
djd1291
Profile Joined May 2010
United States28 Posts
May 22 2010 06:20 GMT
#978
I have a Mac and its working just fine...I had the authentication module window pop up at first, but then I tried logging in and out several times, and finally it let me in. I would suggest just trying to get past the window a lot.
cheesecakuuu
Profile Joined March 2009
Netherlands56 Posts
May 22 2010 06:22 GMT
#979
I just got the 13 patch on EU but Bnet is down? I assume no one on EU is able to play yet ? Its 0820CET here.
vradovic
Profile Joined September 2008
United States293 Posts
May 22 2010 06:23 GMT
#980
same here
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
ProTech141
ViBE93
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12750
910 80
NaDa 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever351
canceldota126
League of Legends
Doublelift4421
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4365
Other Games
summit1g5132
C9.Mang0316
Liquid`Hasu265
JimRising 257
ToD196
JuggernautJason23
PPMD23
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 84
• poizon28 40
• musti20045 28
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21769
League of Legends
• Scarra978
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur603
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
OSC
18m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.