On May 22 2010 10:43 whatever wrote:
problem occurred while dling maps, anyone else?
problem occurred while dling maps, anyone else?
Yup. Then the 'Find Match' button got greyed out and I had to log off and on to get that fixed :/
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
EZjijy
United States1039 Posts
On May 22 2010 10:43 whatever wrote: problem occurred while dling maps, anyone else? Yup. Then the 'Find Match' button got greyed out and I had to log off and on to get that fixed :/ | ||
|
mtvacuum
United States979 Posts
| ||
|
Catakliss
Canada9 Posts
| ||
|
longanduselessname
United States3 Posts
It will start downloading the map. I had to redownload "blistering sands" to play the game. | ||
|
Catakliss
Canada9 Posts
| ||
|
Catakliss
Canada9 Posts
| ||
|
Wi)nD
Canada719 Posts
| ||
|
FragKrag
United States11567 Posts
I can't get on ;_; | ||
|
LarJarsE
United States1378 Posts
| ||
|
Husky
United States3362 Posts
| ||
|
movmou
United States142 Posts
| ||
|
EZjijy
United States1039 Posts
| ||
|
kane]deth[
Canada368 Posts
| ||
|
e4e5nf3
Canada599 Posts
Also sound is totally gone in random spots. Hope the Blizz programmers don't go away for the weekend. | ||
|
Lunares
United States909 Posts
Also unable to get the find match button working though =/ | ||
|
cape
United States142 Posts
On May 22 2010 10:48 movmou wrote: "Unable to download an authentication module. Please try again later." Is the error I keep getting, can't log in. (US server, on a mac) I had this problem too, and it fixed itself after I restarted the client a few times. | ||
|
longanduselessname
United States3 Posts
Go to the map list, find one that has a yellow arrow on the map image, click that. It will start downloading the map. I had to redownload "blistering sands" to play the game. | ||
|
kane]deth[
Canada368 Posts
| ||
|
arb
Noobville17922 Posts
On May 22 2010 10:47 FragKrag wrote: Something about not being able to download an authentication module? I can't get on ;_; same | ||
|
morpheus2480
Philippines76 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|