• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:29
CEST 00:29
KST 07:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9272 users

Battle.Net Status, US: UP EU: UP - Page 261

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 293 Next
moon`
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States372 Posts
July 13 2010 12:55 GMT
#5201
On July 13 2010 21:50 shawabawa wrote:
Woooo revenge for EU!

Except EU will probably go down the moment I get home from work "/




Hopefully, it'll be back up soon!
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like pandabearguy.
Duckvillelol
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Australia1259 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 13:00:52
July 13 2010 13:00 GMT
#5202
I just tried to start up the game again to check - got a new pretty picture that said "launching connection to patch server" but it didn't actually patch anything. Incoming patch I guess!
Former SC2 commentator. youtube.com/duckvillelol
GoDannY
Profile Joined August 2006
Germany442 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 13:03:16
July 13 2010 13:02 GMT
#5203
On July 13 2010 21:50 shawabawa wrote:
Woooo revenge for EU!

Except EU will probably go down the moment I get home from work "/


I damn sure hope this will not come true....

On July 13 2010 22:00 Duckvillelol wrote:
I just tried to start up the game again to check - got a new pretty picture that said "launching connection to patch server" but it didn't actually patch anything. Incoming patch I guess!


If I'm not mistaken that was already there before unfortunately...
Team LifeStyle - it's more than a game
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
July 13 2010 13:03 GMT
#5204
On July 13 2010 22:00 Duckvillelol wrote:
I just tried to start up the game again to check - got a new pretty picture that said "launching connection to patch server" but it didn't actually patch anything. Incoming patch I guess!


I have been getting that every time I logged ever since beta phase 2. So it doesn't HAVE to mean a patch.

I still have work for about 1 hour, 1 hour and a half. Then a 45 minute bike ride to get home. So if it is a patch, they got 2 hours to take it down, patch it and get it up and running. They should be able to manage that, don't you think?
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
DeCoup
Profile Joined September 2006
Australia1933 Posts
July 13 2010 13:09 GMT
#5205
On July 13 2010 22:03 NeoLearner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2010 22:00 Duckvillelol wrote:
I just tried to start up the game again to check - got a new pretty picture that said "launching connection to patch server" but it didn't actually patch anything. Incoming patch I guess!


I have been getting that every time I logged ever since beta phase 2. So it doesn't HAVE to mean a patch.

I still have work for about 1 hour, 1 hour and a half. Then a 45 minute bike ride to get home. So if it is a patch, they got 2 hours to take it down, patch it and get it up and running. They should be able to manage that, don't you think?

They should be able to manage a lot of things...
"Poor guy. I really did not deserve that win. So this is what it's like to play Protoss..." - IdrA
brandondash
Profile Joined July 2010
2 Posts
July 13 2010 13:09 GMT
#5206
Does anybody else think it's fishy that the us bnet server went down at precisely the same time as the WoW patch hit? I think they got their signals crossed. :[
Diamond
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States10796 Posts
July 13 2010 13:10 GMT
#5207
On July 13 2010 22:09 brandondash wrote:
Does anybody else think it's fishy that the us bnet server went down at precisely the same time as the WoW patch hit? I think they got their signals crossed. :[


No not at all. In fact I would bet $ this will be standard operating procedure from here out.
Ballistix Gaming Global Gaming/Esports Marketing Manager - twitter.com/esvdiamond
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
July 13 2010 13:20 GMT
#5208
ffs sc2 is down like every other day
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
Randolf
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia13 Posts
July 13 2010 13:22 GMT
#5209
On July 13 2010 22:10 iCCup.Diamond wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2010 22:09 brandondash wrote:
Does anybody else think it's fishy that the us bnet server went down at precisely the same time as the WoW patch hit? I think they got their signals crossed. :[


No not at all. In fact I would bet $ this will be standard operating procedure from here out.


I knew it had something to do with WoW... I looked down at my G15 keyboard and went "Fuck. It's Tuesday... WoW..."
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 13 2010 13:22 GMT
#5210
Isn't it about the time when they do weekly maintenance on the server?
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
EliteAzn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States661 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 13:27:31
July 13 2010 13:23 GMT
#5211
On July 13 2010 22:20 guitarizt wrote:
ffs sc2 is down like every other day


um...what are you talking about? It has been running smoothly for me ever since the 2nd night after it came out.

*Edit: Got this from the glorious bnet forums while trying to log in....

[image loading]

*End Edit
(╯`Д´)╯︵ ┻━┻ High Five! _o /\ o_
Rooster93
Profile Joined May 2010
79 Posts
July 13 2010 13:23 GMT
#5212
How does it feeeeel!! *evil laugh* <- Europe
trololololololololololol
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
July 13 2010 13:27 GMT
#5213
On July 13 2010 22:22 Plexa wrote:
Isn't it about the time when they do weekly maintenance on the server?


Nonsense! Battle.net can never go down!
shawabawa
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom417 Posts
July 13 2010 13:29 GMT
#5214
I hope they don't have weekly maintenance on bnet2, that would be so retarded. I don't remember wc3 bnet being down more than like twice in the ~7 years I played it, and when it was I could always realm switch to US anyway.
XDsCrazy
Profile Joined February 2003
Canada119 Posts
July 13 2010 13:29 GMT
#5215
On July 13 2010 22:23 Rooster93 wrote:
How does it feeeeel!! *evil laugh* <- Europe



Thats have to do with the server maintenance..... so europe will go down tomorrow probably (see WoW maintenance schedule)
G-_-L
MacroNcheesE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States508 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 13:34:16
July 13 2010 13:33 GMT
#5216
back to LOL i guess T_T.

edit: LOL is down for me too lol....
Doubt is the venom that has paralyzed humanity.
RoboFerret
Profile Joined March 2010
United States70 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-13 13:40:37
July 13 2010 13:36 GMT
#5217
I'm guessing since WoW and SC2 bnets are interrelated and whatnot now, server maintenance = down time for both. Also in reference to Adam, LoL is down to update for season 1, should be up in about 30 minutes. (According to them)

Edit: Oh wait they're on PDT time too, so I guess like 3 hours and 30 minutes. -.---
e4e5nf3
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada599 Posts
July 13 2010 13:38 GMT
#5218
On July 13 2010 22:36 RoboFerret wrote:
I'm guessing since WoW and SC2 bnets are interrelated and whatnot now, server maintenance = down time for both. Also in reference to Adam, LoL is down to update for season 1, should be up in about 30 minutes. (According to them)


Nah, that would seriously suck if EVERY week sc2 will be down because of WoW. I think today is just a coincidence.
King takes Queen
RoboFerret
Profile Joined March 2010
United States70 Posts
July 13 2010 13:41 GMT
#5219
On July 13 2010 22:38 e4e5nf3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2010 22:36 RoboFerret wrote:
I'm guessing since WoW and SC2 bnets are interrelated and whatnot now, server maintenance = down time for both. Also in reference to Adam, LoL is down to update for season 1, should be up in about 30 minutes. (According to them)


Nah, that would seriously suck if EVERY week sc2 will be down because of WoW. I think today is just a coincidence.


Maybe, but if SC2 comes up the same time WoW does, I'll take it at face value. : P
XDsCrazy
Profile Joined February 2003
Canada119 Posts
July 13 2010 13:51 GMT
#5220
On July 13 2010 22:38 e4e5nf3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2010 22:36 RoboFerret wrote:
I'm guessing since WoW and SC2 bnets are interrelated and whatnot now, server maintenance = down time for both. Also in reference to Adam, LoL is down to update for season 1, should be up in about 30 minutes. (According to them)


Nah, that would seriously suck if EVERY week sc2 will be down because of WoW. I think today is just a coincidence.


Even if its the case, its not that bad, every tuesday morning, thats not the time where most player play nway =D
G-_-L
Prev 1 259 260 261 262 263 293 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1043
ZZZero.O 159
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm108
League of Legends
Doublelift4894
JimRising 641
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7064
Other Games
summit1g10179
FrodaN3145
KnowMe219
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur156
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
31m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 31m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.