On May 14 2010 06:27 jtgizmo wrote:
lol exactly the same, only night in about a week I could play and its down ><
lol exactly the same, only night in about a week I could play and its down ><
Same here :/
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
Lylat
France8575 Posts
On May 14 2010 06:27 jtgizmo wrote: Show nested quote + On May 14 2010 05:56 grits wrote: On May 14 2010 05:48 NiiPPLES wrote: EU is still down ![]() FFS the one night I had to myself to get some games in ![]() lol exactly the same, only night in about a week I could play and its down >< Same here :/ | ||
|
Woyn
United Kingdom1628 Posts
| ||
|
FliedLice
Germany7494 Posts
I don't get it either :[ | ||
|
NiiPPLES
United Kingdom201 Posts
Is anybody else having this problem? | ||
|
Bloodyrock
Ireland150 Posts
On May 14 2010 06:39 NiiPPLES wrote: When I start up SC2 I get "Battle.net is down" then randomly a window will jump around my screen that I have to click really fast to make it go away. Is anybody else having this problem? alt+f4 | ||
|
FliedLice
Germany7494 Posts
| ||
|
fatduck
United States148 Posts
Also, US has been up for a while now? | ||
|
NiiPPLES
United Kingdom201 Posts
On May 14 2010 06:40 FliedLice wrote: I think it's normal... at least I and all of my friends have that dancing window, too :D Just making sure my client wasn't fucked ![]() | ||
|
jtgizmo
Congo161 Posts
On May 14 2010 06:39 NiiPPLES wrote: When I start up SC2 I get "Battle.net is down" then randomly a window will jump around my screen that I have to click really fast to make it go away. Is anybody else having this problem? Battlnet 2.0 is teaching u micro | ||
|
KovuTalli
United Kingdom325 Posts
| ||
|
Brad
2754 Posts
| ||
|
BeMannerDuPenner
Germany5638 Posts
On May 14 2010 06:43 fatduck wrote: The dancing window is because your click is also clicking the window underneath, so at the same time you click "okay" you're also clicking "login". Retarded, I know. So you have to click on like the edge of the Okay button. Also, US has been up for a while now? nice find | ||
|
jamesr12
United States1549 Posts
| ||
|
Mr.Pyro
Denmark959 Posts
On May 14 2010 06:51 KovuTalli wrote: Bliz messed up again? No surprises lol. Probably just forgot to plug it back in. I'm not sure whether or not you are serious, but server management is not as easy as flicking a switch. | ||
|
one-man-bucket
Sweden2 Posts
| ||
|
schmar
Norway6 Posts
| ||
|
Khalleb
Canada1909 Posts
| ||
|
beetlelisk
Poland2276 Posts
Game just starts without any attempt at downloading. btw On May 14 2010 06:39 NiiPPLES wrote: When I start up SC2 I get "Battle.net is down" then randomly a window will jump around my screen that I have to click really fast to make it go away. Is anybody else having this problem? this also happens to me but I just wait till it's in the middle of my screen and then I click OK. | ||
|
gillon
Sweden1578 Posts
On May 14 2010 07:13 beetlelisk wrote: Are there more EU people that can't start to download the lastest patch? Game just starts without any attempt at downloading. Mine downloaded, but the patch notes were the patch 11 ones for whatever reason. | ||
|
beetlelisk
Poland2276 Posts
On May 14 2010 07:15 gillon wrote: Show nested quote + On May 14 2010 07:13 beetlelisk wrote: Are there more EU people that can't start to download the lastest patch? Game just starts without any attempt at downloading. Mine downloaded, but the patch notes were the patch 11 ones for whatever reason. Yeah the same thing happened to me earlier. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Mini Hyuk firebathero ggaemo Liquid`Ret Mong Hyun Killer PianO [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games Grubby2613 FrodaN2187 fl0m1184 Beastyqt1039 Mlord425 Livibee152 KnowMe150 ArmadaUGS127 Mew2King61 Trikslyr47 ToD37 mouzStarbuck25 CosmosSc2 Chillindude15 |
|
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|