I'll start.
![[image loading]](http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v223/1002/76/n1408815952_2651.jpg)
Poll: Hot or not?
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
| Forum Index > Closed |
|
JaimeR
148 Posts
I'll start. ![]() Poll: Hot or not? (Vote): Yes (Vote): No | ||
|
Murderotica
Vatican City State2594 Posts
| ||
|
JaimeR
148 Posts
On March 24 2010 23:04 Murderotica wrote: Provide a better pic at least -_-; Well the point is, I won't start with the hottest pic so the next reply can be a picture of a hotter chick. | ||
|
| ||
|
Murderotica
Vatican City State2594 Posts
On March 24 2010 23:05 Jaime Raine wrote: Well the point is, I won't start with the hottest pic so the next reply can be a picture of a hotter chick. I meant better in terms of quality... Like not one where the girl is caught mid-something with her eyes closed. | ||
|
JaimeR
148 Posts
I may or may not have started this thread with the intention of being able to perv at random hot chick photos. | ||
|
Curu
Canada2817 Posts
| ||
|
JaimeR
148 Posts
On March 24 2010 23:07 Murderotica wrote: Show nested quote + On March 24 2010 23:05 Jaime Raine wrote: On March 24 2010 23:04 Murderotica wrote: Provide a better pic at least -_-; Well the point is, I won't start with the hottest pic so the next reply can be a picture of a hotter chick. I meant better in terms of quality... Like not one where the girl is caught mid-something with her eyes closed. Oh, I get you. Well, it was just a random profile I stumbled across and I couldn't really be bothered browsing through too many to find a decent one! That's the cool thing about this thread though - we're just using normal pics rather than say model shots etc. Feel free to brag if the chick you have posted is someone who is on your friends list - or whether or not your profile says you are 'in a relationship' with them so we can congratulate or laugh at you. | ||
|
Mortality
United States4790 Posts
| ||
|
QuanticHawk
United States32159 Posts
| ||
|
Chill
Calgary26003 Posts
| ||
|
JaimeR
148 Posts
On March 24 2010 23:14 Hawk wrote: Yeah, this isn't at all creepy guys! Come on, don't say you've never surfed Facebook just to check out all the photos of hot chicks. | ||
|
SLoGgErDoGgEr
Korea (South)340 Posts
| ||
|
| ||
|
StarN
United States2587 Posts
![]() Poll: Hotter than the Sideways Bridge Troll above? (Vote): Yes (Vote): She's of equal or slightly lesser hotness | ||
|
Murderotica
Vatican City State2594 Posts
| ||
|
JaimeR
148 Posts
| ||
|
Day[9]
United States7366 Posts
close this thread plz | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Other Games Dota 2 StarCraft 2
StarCraft 2 • Adnapsc2 StarCraft: Brood War• StrangeGG • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel • Azhi_Dahaki25 Other Games• 80smullet • FirePhoenix7 • FT.aCt)Sony1 • niya90s • BSLYoutube • STPLYoutube • ZZZeroYoutube |
|
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|