• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:54
CEST 01:54
KST 08:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8340 users

Starcraft 2 Replays Thread - Page 111

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 119 Next
Delro
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4 Posts
May 26 2010 06:42 GMT
#2201
Hi I'm new to rts and I wanna collaborate with the pros. I'm willing to learn and I've been told I have potential. Here is a random shoutcast from one of my games:

part 1


part 2


I'm new to starcraft, shoutcasting, uploading videos, embedding, and pretty much anything else so any advice is welcome.
To be the best you must humble yourself at all times.
red.venom
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4651 Posts
May 26 2010 08:31 GMT
#2202
5 reps of me playing(Previously in top 50 NA on scrankings, one of the better NA zerg players im sure)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72291/Asia 5-25.zip Patch 13

I think all the games are pretty cool.
Broom
Dredlock
Profile Joined May 2010
United States25 Posts
May 26 2010 08:57 GMT
#2203
Hi, I picked up a starcraft beta key at gamestop. Up to version 13 now.

I was wondering how to watch some of these replays.

Some have a .rep extender some do not.

I looked inside my replay folder which is made by the game. All my replays work fine. All I do is drop the replay onto the StarCraft II.exe file and it loads. I can also load them from in game.

the replays I have download do not work

Any help is appreciated.

Assumption is the mother of all F... ups
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
May 26 2010 11:22 GMT
#2204
On May 26 2010 17:31 red.venom wrote:
5 reps of me playing(Previously in top 50 NA on scrankings, one of the better NA zerg players im sure)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72291/Asia 5-25.zip Patch 13

I think all the games are pretty cool.


steppes of war game was epic. Can you up more plz? I'm having some troubles against people after patch 13. I'd say using the old system 1400+ terrans are giving me huge problems if they mech, 1700+ tosses give me problems if they 2 gate pressure into fast expo and fast col, and zvz seems stupid atm but I've always sucked at that.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
May 26 2010 14:23 GMT
#2205
On May 26 2010 17:57 Dredlock wrote:
Hi, I picked up a starcraft beta key at gamestop. Up to version 13 now.

I was wondering how to watch some of these replays.

Some have a .rep extender some do not.

I looked inside my replay folder which is made by the game. All my replays work fine. All I do is drop the replay onto the StarCraft II.exe file and it loads. I can also load them from in game.

the replays I have download do not work

Any help is appreciated.



There have always been issues with watching replays of games that have been played on older patches. I could never open them by dragging and dropping but had to open them from inside the game. On patch 13, afaik older replays don't play at all. Except if you get something like this to work:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127081
ZenDeX
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Philippines2916 Posts
May 26 2010 14:25 GMT
#2206
Any replays played on a BW map?
Delro
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 16:30:38
May 26 2010 16:26 GMT
#2207
PvT platinum level skirmish shout cast

part 1


part 2


I also stream any game I ever play

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/delrothicus/
To be the best you must humble yourself at all times.
red.venom
Profile Joined October 2002
United States4651 Posts
May 26 2010 16:29 GMT
#2208
On May 26 2010 20:22 guitarizt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2010 17:31 red.venom wrote:
5 reps of me playing(Previously in top 50 NA on scrankings, one of the better NA zerg players im sure)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/72291/Asia 5-25.zip Patch 13

I think all the games are pretty cool.


steppes of war game was epic. Can you up more plz? I'm having some troubles against people after patch 13. I'd say using the old system 1400+ terrans are giving me huge problems if they mech, 1700+ tosses give me problems if they 2 gate pressure into fast expo and fast col, and zvz seems stupid atm but I've always sucked at that.


I'll try to post more after I play some more: ]

Just quickly - If I scout the 2gates early enough I simply throw down gas + roach warren and make nonstop lings until i can make roaches. Once you have roaches its pretty damn easy to push the toss back, most good toss will abandon making zealots before your first roach even comes out so unless you visually confirm that more are coming, just make the bare minimum and start your expansion and resume some drone production. Alternatively you can go Roach/Ling pressure at their front while teching to nydus or drop. If they went for a fast expand its pretty hard for the toss to make enough cannons and units to stop your roach/ling while expanding and teching. The timing is tight though and nydus can just get sniped before it finishes so its risky.

ZvT: Try to use mass ling/roach to stop the first mech push or counter into the Terrans base and then put up a spire and lots of spines, if the T doesnt make enough marines or thors you can just wipe out their force and then take your 3rd and go to broodlord/roach or hydra. But during that time continue to be vigilant with countering the Terran. Its really imperative you dont let them get away with shit they shouldnt be. Still incredibly hard in general. I often lose my nat while countering to their main, after I wipe them out I use my remaining muta to wipe out their force and win.
Broom
FrogOfWar
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1406 Posts
May 26 2010 16:44 GMT
#2209
On May 27 2010 01:26 Delro wrote:
PvT platinum level skirmish shout cast

+ Show Spoiler +
part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93EhxMhoCdQ

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwYkmhucY3g


I also stream any game I ever play

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/delrothicus/


Hi there, cool that you're providing content, but this is kind of the wrong thread. This is for replays. There have been some attempts at establishing a SC2 VOD thread, maybe you can help making one work. As for your stream, afaik you can just make a thread introducing it.
avilo
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States4100 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 17:52:54
May 26 2010 17:50 GMT
#2210
tvp ghostmech
http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/show/6574

tvz mech and getting my ass ling backstabbed over and over lol.
http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/show/6576
Sup
Delro
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4 Posts
May 26 2010 19:32 GMT
#2211
On May 27 2010 01:44 FrogOfWar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2010 01:26 Delro wrote:
PvT platinum level skirmish shout cast

+ Show Spoiler +
part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93EhxMhoCdQ

part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwYkmhucY3g


I also stream any game I ever play

http://www.xfire.com/live_video/delrothicus/


Hi there, cool that you're providing content, but this is kind of the wrong thread. This is for replays. There have been some attempts at establishing a SC2 VOD thread, maybe you can help making one work. As for your stream, afaik you can just make a thread introducing it.


thank you. yeah sorry i figured i was posting in the wrong place but i did just sign up so i'm not able to create any posts yet =o. but that does sound like a great idea, if we can start up some sort of streaming/shout casting thread that sounds fun
To be the best you must humble yourself at all times.
Lewfen
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Sweden88 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-26 23:40:40
May 26 2010 23:39 GMT
#2212
http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/show/6618

2v2 game ZZvPP we get proxy 4 gated
Irie
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany39 Posts
May 26 2010 23:51 GMT
#2213
On May 27 2010 02:50 avilo wrote:
tvp ghostmech
http://www.sc2rc.com/index.php/replay/show/6574



most retarded push i have seen in my life
Sfydjklm
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
United States9218 Posts
May 27 2010 01:28 GMT
#2214
[image loading]

NA high end diamond league, ZvT on SOW with ultra baneling as the game ender.
[image loading]
twitter.com/therealdhalism | "Trying out Z = lots of losses vs inferior players until you figure out how to do it well (if it even works)."- Liquid'Tyler
whiteguycash
Profile Joined April 2010
United States476 Posts
May 27 2010 04:50 GMT
#2215
http://www.mediafire.com/?1nmmwx1yyxq

PvT on steppes of war. Mid diamond league Base trade, and Terran comes back from an orbital command. 52 minutes long of two stubborn players. feel free to watch past the first 15 minutes on faster X6
Fizzgig
Profile Joined May 2010
United States26 Posts
May 27 2010 08:09 GMT
#2216
ultra baneling as the game ender.


He goes cookie cutter mech and calls ultra banes gay? More like skull crushingly awesome!
psst...check out some cheesy replays (starcraftcheese.0sites.org)
Mentos
Profile Joined August 2003
United Kingdom203 Posts
May 27 2010 10:01 GMT
#2217
Delro I can tell you right now that you shouldnt chew a gum in each game you shoutcast, its really fucking annoying.
Also the games you play are really low level, so I suggest that you get a few opponents to spar with from the appropriate thread before you ask to collaborate with pros, you are still far away from that level.
Deleted User 61629
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
1664 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-27 10:22:43
May 27 2010 10:10 GMT
#2218
--- Nuked ---
Technique
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands1542 Posts
May 27 2010 11:51 GMT
#2219
On May 27 2010 19:01 Mentos wrote:
Delro I can tell you right now that you shouldnt chew a gum.

Take mentos instead?
If you think you're good, you suck. If you think you suck, you're getting better.
Mentos
Profile Joined August 2003
United Kingdom203 Posts
May 27 2010 12:08 GMT
#2220
gotta love retards who change punctuation in things they quote to make themselves look witty.
its basic manners to not chew something while you're talking, especially if you are recording it for an audience, im just giving him advice, which he can accept or not.
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 461
Hyun 143
Dota 2
monkeys_forever477
League of Legends
Doublelift4210
Other Games
summit1g11668
JimRising 460
ViBE250
Livibee196
KnowMe188
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
BasetradeTV187
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Scarra847
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 6m
Patches Events
15h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 6m
OSC
23h 6m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.