• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13401 users

Starcraft 2 Replays Thread - Page 102

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 119 Next
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
May 10 2010 23:30 GMT
#2021
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmdbhjqonwj

ROFL 2v2 T+P vs Z+Z

Vortex + Nuke comeback from double 7 pool LOL
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
mini-miya
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden78 Posts
May 10 2010 23:31 GMT
#2022
On May 11 2010 08:30 -orb- wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmdbhjqonwj

ROFL 2v2 T+P vs Z+Z

Vortex + Nuke comeback from double 7 pool LOL


awesome thx
omfghi2u2
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States831 Posts
May 10 2010 23:32 GMT
#2023
On May 11 2010 08:30 -orb- wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmdbhjqonwj

ROFL 2v2 T+P vs Z+Z

Vortex + Nuke comeback from double 7 pool LOL


Just caught the end of this stream. 2 words, epic nuke.
Rancidwolf
Profile Joined May 2010
1 Post
May 10 2010 23:40 GMT
#2024
Hey guys, I'm having a problem and was wondering if you could give me a hand. I'm not sure if this has been covered before so I appologise if it has been.

I am in SC2 beta but when I try and download replays and play them they don't work. I am a windows 7 user so I goto my doccuments, sc2beta, replays, and i have tried saving it in both multiplayer and recent. When I try and run the replay the message I get is " This game makes refrence to invalid or unavailable files". I have tried loading it over and over again and nothing happens.

Any suggestions?
If you fail to prepare, prepare to fauk
Irie
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany39 Posts
May 11 2010 00:35 GMT
#2025
On May 11 2010 08:30 -orb- wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?zmdbhjqonwj

ROFL 2v2 T+P vs Z+Z

Vortex + Nuke comeback from double 7 pool LOL

yeah well the vortex-nuke combo was fucking genius but seriously: WHAT A RETARDED GAME

those zergs are pretty much the worst players in the universe :D
collegeBored
Profile Joined November 2002
United States1524 Posts
May 11 2010 00:43 GMT
#2026
On May 10 2010 17:19 ektegjetost wrote:
[image loading]


[image loading]


Moo goes 2-1 against Idra on ladder. Classic response.


heehee idra so bad
The stupid neither forgive nor forget, the naive forgive and forget, the wise forgive but never forget.
summerloud
Profile Joined March 2010
Austria1201 Posts
May 11 2010 01:23 GMT
#2027
On May 11 2010 09:43 collegeBored wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2010 17:19 ektegjetost wrote:
[image loading]


[image loading]


Moo goes 2-1 against Idra on ladder. Classic response.


heehee idra so bad


i really enjoyed watching that :o
shinosai
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1577 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 01:26:36
May 11 2010 01:26 GMT
#2028
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zoonmnjomnz

TvZ upper tier platinum game. I use a thor/marauder/hellion push.

Shinosai vs Hitokiri
Be versatile, know when to retreat, and carry a big gun.
{ToT}ColmA
Profile Joined November 2007
Japan3260 Posts
May 11 2010 01:30 GMT
#2029
The Hasuobs / Bratok games got uploaded

http://starcraft2.ingame.de/filebase/?cat=832
The only virgins in kpop left are the fans
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
May 11 2010 03:42 GMT
#2030
On May 02 2010 02:13 chop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2010 18:16 CharlieMurphy wrote:

Patch: 8
Rank: Platinum
TadHudder[image loading] vs SpoR[image loading] vs afj[image loading] vs inflow[image loading]
Map: Metalopolis
http://bit.ly/d5fuSD

1:24:00
+ Show Spoiler +
The Most Retarded FFA you ever saw hahahaha VERY CLOSE FINISH!


OH MY GOD, just got done watching the VOD of this ffa.

That was indeed the most retarded starcraft game I have ever seen, but also the funniest I have ever seen.



The Rest:
+ Show Spoiler +








ROFL thanks for posting that. I'm afj in that game.
Jyren
Profile Joined April 2010
United States59 Posts
May 11 2010 05:50 GMT
#2031
SC2 Replay Pack - ITL 7: Dominance
FeLonius
Profile Joined April 2010
61 Posts
May 11 2010 06:02 GMT
#2032
On May 11 2010 08:40 Rancidwolf wrote:
Hey guys, I'm having a problem and was wondering if you could give me a hand. I'm not sure if this has been covered before so I appologise if it has been.

I am in SC2 beta but when I try and download replays and play them they don't work. I am a windows 7 user so I goto my doccuments, sc2beta, replays, and i have tried saving it in both multiplayer and recent. When I try and run the replay the message I get is " This game makes refrence to invalid or unavailable files". I have tried loading it over and over again and nothing happens.

Any suggestions?

You probably haven't downloaded the maps; go play a game in whatever gametype the replay is, and it will download those files before searching for an opponent. Then your replays should work.
huh?
Dankmids
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States316 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 15:44:48
May 11 2010 15:44 GMT
#2033
This game is a MUST see. (im One btw)

Its only 3 minutes, but fucking hilarious. I wasnt even trying to win(ooohhh spoiler)

Guess my badass micro(lol) was too good for him.

[image loading]
"Alright, Lets poop out a daily" Day9- Daily #203
neptunesak
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada113 Posts
May 11 2010 16:58 GMT
#2034
On May 12 2010 00:44 Dankmids wrote:
This game is a MUST see. (im One btw)

Its only 3 minutes, but fucking hilarious. I wasnt even trying to win(ooohhh spoiler)

Guess my badass micro(lol) was too good for him.

[image loading]


Ego trip much?

The other guy didn't want to waste time with such a lamer. Plus, he had more probes, so he won.
Dankmids
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States316 Posts
May 11 2010 19:03 GMT
#2035
On May 12 2010 01:58 neptunesak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 12 2010 00:44 Dankmids wrote:
This game is a MUST see. (im One btw)

Its only 3 minutes, but fucking hilarious. I wasnt even trying to win(ooohhh spoiler)

Guess my badass micro(lol) was too good for him.

[image loading]


Ego trip much?

The other guy didn't want to waste time with such a lamer. Plus, he had more probes, so he won.


Not really, i purposely lost all placement matches because i wanna start from copper and go up through the leagues, i have no idea why he left, he did win, but he lost at the same time, he shouldnt have left.
"Alright, Lets poop out a daily" Day9- Daily #203
wintergt
Profile Joined February 2010
Belgium1335 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-05-11 19:23:48
May 11 2010 19:23 GMT
#2036
On May 11 2010 10:30 {ToT}ColmA wrote:
The Hasuobs / Bratok games got uploaded

http://starcraft2.ingame.de/filebase/?cat=832

Very nice games, especially the 40 min on LT. What tourney are they from btw?
here i am
Zangaxx
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden9 Posts
May 11 2010 20:25 GMT
#2037
http://starcraft.gamesports.net/de/replays/1052/ and http://starcraft.gamesports.net/de/replays/1051/ Terran player called Flash, anyone knows if its the "real" Flash? ^^
noobie noobb
Profile Joined March 2010
Russian Federation20 Posts
May 11 2010 20:37 GMT
#2038
On May 12 2010 04:23 wintergt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 11 2010 10:30 {ToT}ColmA wrote:
The Hasuobs / Bratok games got uploaded

http://starcraft2.ingame.de/filebase/?cat=832

Very nice games, especially the 40 min on LT. What tourney are they from btw?

It's finals of Go4sc2
http://www.esl.eu/eu/sc2/go4sc2/cup13/rankings/
Dankmids
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States316 Posts
May 11 2010 21:03 GMT
#2039
Hey im looking for some nony replays any know any good ones in particular? Trying to improve some of my protoss.
"Alright, Lets poop out a daily" Day9- Daily #203
EnderW
Profile Joined March 2010
United States170 Posts
May 11 2010 21:36 GMT
#2040
I just played this game, and I am sitting here thinking about it, and i'd really like some opinions on what I could have possibly done to win this game.

Link: http://rsgaming.com/members/minitsunami/Me (Z) vs Free (T).SC2Replay

Looking at it now i'm thinking maybe I could have taken out his base at 12 around the 20-30min zone, but I'm not sure what I would have done from there. I just don't know what zerg really has to deal with these insane turtles now that we lost corruption.
Learn from the mistakes of others, because you wont live long enough to make them all yourself.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1463
TKL 450
IndyStarCraft 265
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1598
TKL 450
IndyStarCraft 286
EmSc Tv 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24583
Calm 2413
Shuttle 360
Mini 175
White-Ra 145
ZZZero.O 97
firebathero 81
scan(afreeca) 26
soO 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc11361
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1341
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3965
Liquid`Hasu559
MindelVK6
Other Games
summit1g5196
Liquid`RaSZi2253
fl0m1661
FrodaN1339
B2W.Neo755
olofmeister639
Khaldor426
Beastyqt274
Livibee196
crisheroes151
Pyrionflax101
Mew2King68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick556
BasetradeTV230
StarCraft 2
angryscii 15
EmSc Tv 8
EmSc2Tv 8
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 27
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
• niya90s 0
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach38
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1221
• Shiphtur672
• WagamamaTV376
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 24m
Replay Cast
3h 24m
OSC
16h 24m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.