• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:58
CEST 00:58
KST 07:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6559 users

1000th Post

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-03 02:26:29
February 03 2010 02:13 GMT
#1
Hola all and welcome to my 1000th post!

This is gonna be long but suck it its my fuckin 1000th post.

Phew.. only took me a year and 25 days! Not the most impressive for sure but better than most. And whats a great journey its been! I can't lie.. I love TL

I remember first really getting into TL over the summer and posting a lot more frequently i can vividly recall hitting 74 posts in one week and thinking oh jesus!! Then Plexa gave me my first TL ban..over fucking gay shit (calling go.go gay! The messed up thing is some other guy rent on a long rant about go.go on the next page using a lot worse profanity and what did Plexa give him?! A simple warning) so now imma proud member of the I hope Plexa goes to hell and chokes on a thousand dicks while he's there club.

I was disheartened for my two day ban and thought to myself well i was getting to involved in TL anyways.. 74 posts a week!

But how can you really give up on starcraft or such a great starcraft community? Two months later was back and now I'm posting more than ever before with 254 posts made in the past week as my new record.

But really what I want to say.

Is that Team Liquid is an amazing site. In my time here I've got to meet so many new people who not a lot of things I do. I member hearing about famous people in the scene.. like lilsusie, Tasteless, IdrA..

And thinking i'd never be able to talk to them unless I was a Gosu A+ iCCup player. When in reality! I think lilsusie prolly recognizes my email on sight. I asked IdrA some questions thinking I'd never get a response and to my surprise he responded the very next day! Same with Muther Fukkin Rekrul. I've learned that everyone on TL is equal and that the whole is really just about enjoying the game.

I been fortunate enough to acquire two SKT1 shirts + 6 SKT1 autographs.

I've met some really amazing fellow posters from all over the world of all different backgrounds. Fanatacist and I have become close friends when again at first I thought he'd never talk to me.

I've learned about Poker and got a great education that I can now make profit from playing in no limit games.

I've stayed up till 5 am cheering on my favorite players.. Seo Ji Hoon Hwaiting!!

I've gotten to see progamer photos from NeverGG herself

I've gotten to read all the progamer translated interviews my heart desires!

I've made some pretty shitty blogs admittedly I get about a 2 on each of them ahaha but nonetheless you guys were always helpful and gave me advice when i needed it whether it was how to prepare for an interview, or girl problems, to practice partners and I thank you all.

I learned about the foreigner starcraft scene and all the players! Number one iNcontroL and Nyoken fan right here! I love reading about the foreigner events and watching the TSL 2 live

I gotten to watch DAy[9] talk about starcraft for hours and even get questions answered by him

Okay so maybe my road to 1000th posts hasn't exactly followed the whole "treat every post as if it were your 10,000th" I've made my fair share of LOLS, QFTs, FAILs, gg no re's. But I've also tried regularly to give advice to fellow TLers like they would give to me.

I've had all this amazing experiences here on TL that I don't think I'll ever be to forget.. or ever be able to get anywhere else.

So thank you TL

p.s. Looking forward to my next thousand already!
Breaking Bad
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
February 03 2010 02:14 GMT
#2
grats on 1k
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
February 03 2010 02:16 GMT
#3
lol @ bad mouthing mods
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-03 02:20:32
February 03 2010 02:18 GMT
#4
On February 03 2010 11:16 CharlieMurphy wrote:
lol @ bad mouthing mods


ahaha only plexa and the mods are certainly free to ban me.

+ Show Spoiler +
but the guy really is a serious douche.
Breaking Bad
Ranix
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States666 Posts
February 03 2010 02:22 GMT
#5
Plexa is a baller man, don't fuck with his shit.
Legends never gg
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
February 03 2010 02:23 GMT
#6
Egocentrism typically hits at the age of 5 and again during early adolescence. In which of those two categories do you fall?
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
February 03 2010 02:24 GMT
#7
On February 03 2010 11:22 David Mudkips wrote:
Plexa is a baller man, don't fuck with his shit.


lol i don't really wanna get into it

but Plexa has a lot of haters.. for good reason

I'll leave it there.
Breaking Bad
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-03 02:25:36
February 03 2010 02:25 GMT
#8
On February 03 2010 11:23 micronesia wrote:
Egocentrism typically hits at the age of 5 and again during early adolescence. In which of those two categories do you fall?


Prolly five your big words are too much for me

but then again most people over the age of 12 know to spell out letters one through ten
Breaking Bad
Ranix
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States666 Posts
February 03 2010 02:26 GMT
#9
Alright man, but it's probably the same across the board for admins, they probably don't think that calling someone gay (however funny it may be) helps the discussion.

I'm just saying that any admin, not just Plexa, probably would have banned you.
Legends never gg
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
February 03 2010 02:27 GMT
#10
On February 03 2010 11:26 David Mudkips wrote:
Alright man, but it's probably the same across the board for admins, they probably don't think that calling someone gay (however funny it may be) helps the discussion.

I'm just saying that any admin, not just Plexa, probably would have banned you.



Yeah I'm aware but i felt I should say it.. been venting on it fora long time.. but I wish people would see past the tiny plexa part.

It be worth it anyhow
Breaking Bad
Ranix
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States666 Posts
February 03 2010 02:29 GMT
#11
Well, on topic, which autographs of SK players did you get?? That's my favorite team.
Legends never gg
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
February 03 2010 02:30 GMT
#12
On February 03 2010 11:29 David Mudkips wrote:
Well, on topic, which autographs of SK players did you get?? That's my favorite team.


Boxer, OOv, Canata, Fantasy, Bisu, Best



(Thx Susie!)
Breaking Bad
Etherone
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1898 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-03 02:31:39
February 03 2010 02:31 GMT
#13
so plexa bans you for being immature, then you insult him on your 1000th post, and you think that not only are you not immature, but that plexa is a "serious douche" and you hope he "goes to hell and chokes on a thousand dicks while he's there club."

I'm surprised you've lasted a year and 1000 posts with only one ban.

good luck on your next 1000
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
February 03 2010 02:32 GMT
#14
On February 03 2010 11:31 Etherone wrote:
so plexa bans you for being immature, then you insult him on your 1000th post, and you think that not only are not immature, but that plexa is a "serious douche" and you hope he "goes to hell and chokes on a thousand dicks while he's there club."

I'm surprised you've lasted a year and 1000 posts with only one ban.

good luck on your next 1000


More than one ban but the others were reasonable.

I will.
Breaking Bad
DivinO
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States4796 Posts
February 03 2010 02:41 GMT
#15
Congrats vRoOk on 1000 posts.

Good luck on your next 1000, and try not to piss off any other mods...
LiquipediaBrain in my filth.
Ranix
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States666 Posts
February 03 2010 02:46 GMT
#16
On February 03 2010 11:30 vRoOk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 03 2010 11:29 David Mudkips wrote:
Well, on topic, which autographs of SK players did you get?? That's my favorite team.


Boxer, OOv, Canata, Fantasy, Bisu, Best



(Thx Susie!)


Goddamn dude that is an awesome collection.

As for myself, I have but one shirt and nothing more
Legends never gg
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
February 03 2010 02:47 GMT
#17
On February 03 2010 11:41 DivinO wrote:
Congrats vRoOk on 1000 posts.

Good luck on your next 1000, and try not to piss off any other mods...


Will do


Breaking Bad
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
February 03 2010 02:47 GMT
#18
@t David Mudkips

Btw i thought ur TSL contest was really cool.. great idea!

even though im at like -4 points rofl
Breaking Bad
vRoOk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1024 Posts
February 03 2010 02:49 GMT
#19
On February 03 2010 11:31 Etherone wrote:
so plexa bans you for being immature, then you insult him on your 1000th post, and you think that not only are you not immature, but that plexa is a "serious douche" and you hope he "goes to hell and chokes on a thousand dicks while he's there club."


Its the fact Plexa banned me for a dumb reason and then didn't ban the next guy who was way way worse.

I should digg up my quote and his.
Breaking Bad
Ranix
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States666 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-03 02:56:35
February 03 2010 02:54 GMT
#20
On February 03 2010 11:47 vRoOk wrote:
@t David Mudkips

Btw i thought ur TSL contest was really cool.. great idea!

even though im at like -4 points rofl


You can't win them all,

[image loading]


Don't worry about it though, tbh, once you miss one and maybe one or two upsets occur, you are out of the race, there were ~280 brackets total so it's all good.

Hell, I would rather have the 2 shirts + autographs than $70 + itunes card which I dont use.

Oh, btw, if you liked it, be on the lookout for an MSL/OSL one with cash prizes later in the season.
Legends never gg
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
Nina 153
SpeCial 82
ViBE82
Nathanias 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12277
Artosis 548
NaDa 26
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever318
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g5453
Grubby2735
Liquid`RaSZi1870
shahzam656
WinterStarcraft447
C9.Mang0264
JimRising 264
Trikslyr31
JuggernautJason6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick109
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 2m
INu's Battles
12h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 2m
OSC
23h 17m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.