On August 10 2009 20:36 iamho wrote:
why does estro never send upmagic? is he on vacation or something?
why does estro never send upmagic? is he on vacation or something?
he's up north korean mountains training in tvp in isolation
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
On August 10 2009 20:36 iamho wrote: why does estro never send upmagic? is he on vacation or something? he's up north korean mountains training in tvp in isolation | ||
|
foeffa
Belgium2115 Posts
| ||
|
Realpenguin
8253 Posts
*cue ominous music* | ||
|
sAw
965 Posts
| ||
|
Shauni
4077 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Pads
England3228 Posts
| ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
| ||
|
KizZBG
u gotta skate8152 Posts
| ||
|
sAw
965 Posts
| ||
|
GTR
51695 Posts
On August 10 2009 20:38 Pads wrote: konadora banning people 24/7 with absoutley no reason whatsoever. o_O chat on livestream is retarded anyway dont understand why he doesnt just simply disable it. | ||
|
barbahaba0
Israel226 Posts
finally some protoss rape | ||
|
Pads
England3228 Posts
| ||
|
foeffa
Belgium2115 Posts
On August 10 2009 20:38 Pads wrote: konadora banning people 24/7 with absoutley no reason whatsoever. o_O Tbh I like it, the amount of morons in the chat is unbelievable at times. I'd rather have him wield the ban hammer with vigor, it sends a clear message.Edit: this is more of a props to Konadora than a criqitue of your post btw, I just read your previous message. ![]() | ||
|
LordWeird
United States3411 Posts
| ||
|
sAw
965 Posts
| ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
On August 10 2009 20:41 LordWeird wrote: All I said was that I hope they hurry up so I can watch the next game before work. T_____T that's too bad q.q | ||
|
On_Slaught
United States12190 Posts
On August 10 2009 20:38 Pads wrote: konadora banning people 24/7 with absoutley no reason whatsoever. o_O He's on a perpetual power trip so just let him be. His stream so he can do w/e. | ||
|
sAw
965 Posts
On August 10 2009 20:41 LordWeird wrote: All I said was that I hope they hurry up so I can watch the next game before work. T_____T The important thing is you managed to watch the best PvP of the year ![]() | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
On August 10 2009 20:38 Pads wrote: konadora banning people 24/7 with absoutley no reason whatsoever. o_O only banning idiots and spammers good enough reason imo | ||
|
icystorage
Jollibee19350 Posts
*ducks* | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk Mini EffOrt Larva Soma firebathero ZerO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns45404 singsing2616 B2W.Neo1364 DeMusliM259 Livibee178 Hui .161 Liquid`VortiX135 ArmadaUGS84 Mew2King82 Beastyqt68 KnowMe45 elazer33 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)14 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|