On June 19 2009 18:31 Jonvvv wrote:
THIS OSL IS GOING TO BE.... wait for it
THIS OSL IS GOING TO BE.... wait for it
FUCKING LEGENDARY! :D there
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Jonvvv
Norway1530 Posts
On June 19 2009 18:31 Jonvvv wrote: THIS OSL IS GOING TO BE.... wait for it FUCKING LEGENDARY! :D there | ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
Jaedong: "I know I'm sexy." Leta: "I'm so cute that people want to tease me." BackHo: "I think I'm very cute, and many girls want me to be their younger brother." Hwasin: "I'm pretty, smart, handsome, etc. I'm the perfect guy." Too fast to translate all :< | ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
![]() Mafia on the right | ||
|
Deleted User 31060
3788 Posts
| ||
|
Solinren
United States2653 Posts
| ||
|
Deleted User 37864
780 Posts
| ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
| ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
| ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
| ||
|
Solinren
United States2653 Posts
On June 19 2009 18:49 Disregard wrote: Who the hell is GOGO Seungri they say? | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
IT'S GO.GO LOL | ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
On June 19 2009 18:50 Solinren wrote: Seungri they say? Exactly fail | ||
|
konadora
Singapore66365 Posts
Type-b: "I realised that whether you are a guy or a girl, makeup is really impressive regardless." | ||
|
Solinren
United States2653 Posts
| ||
|
ambit!ous1
United States3662 Posts
| ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
| ||
|
skronch
United States2717 Posts
| ||
|
Disregard
China10252 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8117 JimRising Day[9].tv454 WinterStarcraft336 C9.Mang0272 Livibee151 Sick145 Maynarde124 ViBE83 ArmadaUGS33 Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|