On July 10 2009 23:43 G5 wrote:
oh snap I BM'd the shit out of 910 ROFL
oh snap I BM'd the shit out of 910 ROFL
rep plz
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
littlechava
United States7221 Posts
On July 10 2009 23:43 G5 wrote: oh snap I BM'd the shit out of 910 ROFL rep plz | ||
|
zimp
Hungary959 Posts
On July 11 2009 00:00 littlechava wrote: rep plz http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/replays/31114.html Eric = G5 lol | ||
|
eXigent.
Canada2419 Posts
On July 11 2009 02:53 zimp wrote: Show nested quote + On July 11 2009 00:00 littlechava wrote: On July 10 2009 23:43 G5 wrote: oh snap I BM'd the shit out of 910 ROFL rep plz http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/replays/31114.html Eric = G5 lol His BM wasn't that bad I guess. I was expecting Idra level cream of the crop over the top bad mannerisms, but alas I was let down lol. | ||
|
AstraBoy
Peru363 Posts
| ||
|
zulu_nation8
China26351 Posts
| ||
|
fantareach
United States35 Posts
season#9 A+ 93-6, now 20-1 terran maybe hery[hyo] or light[alive] ?? rep plz Guidu is nice stat terranuser who is he? | ||
|
eXigent.
Canada2419 Posts
| ||
|
MapleLeafSirup
Germany950 Posts
this is a replay of me vs THIS GUY, an A- protoss with 92% win ratio its only 4 minutes long though | ||
|
Dionyseus
United States2068 Posts
On July 11 2009 02:53 zimp wrote: Show nested quote + On July 11 2009 00:00 littlechava wrote: On July 10 2009 23:43 G5 wrote: oh snap I BM'd the shit out of 910 ROFL rep plz http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/replays/31114.html Eric = G5 lol Rep is corrupted. | ||
|
Camlito
Australia4040 Posts
On July 12 2009 05:41 MapleLeafSirup wrote: this is a replay of me vs THIS GUY, an A- protoss with 92% win ratio its only 4 minutes long though Haha, Mani is his first game. | ||
|
Dionyseus
United States2068 Posts
| ||
|
myst[a]
France130 Posts
no idea ? romad ? | ||
|
Manifesto7
Osaka27178 Posts
On July 12 2009 05:47 Camlito wrote: Show nested quote + On July 12 2009 05:41 MapleLeafSirup wrote: this is a replay of me vs THIS GUY, an A- protoss with 92% win ratio its only 4 minutes long though Haha, Mani is his first game. He proxy gated me on my first Outsider game. I didn't even know where to scout :p | ||
|
Camlito
Australia4040 Posts
On July 12 2009 21:01 Manifesto7 wrote: Show nested quote + On July 12 2009 05:47 Camlito wrote: On July 12 2009 05:41 MapleLeafSirup wrote: this is a replay of me vs THIS GUY, an A- protoss with 92% win ratio its only 4 minutes long though Haha, Mani is his first game. He proxy gated me on my first Outsider game. I didn't even know where to scout :p It's ok, it's an honor for | ||
|
PhilGood2DaY
Germany7424 Posts
| ||
|
Camlito
Australia4040 Posts
http://www.iccup.com/starcraft/gamingprofile/mychild.html I have a rep and will upload soon. Currently he is a 44-3 B- Terran. | ||
|
jimminy_kriket
Canada5542 Posts
| ||
|
Camlito
Australia4040 Posts
.I will soon. My friend is ignoring me though. Also looking at the game name in the game between my friend and him, he mispelt outsider, so never trust who your playing based on spelling . | ||
|
G5
United States2921 Posts
| ||
|
myst[a]
France130 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Rain Dota 2ggaemo 910 Yoon Mong Dewaltoss Shuttle Hm[arnc] soO Bale [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|