• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:22
CEST 08:22
KST 15:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202614Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8836 users

WCG USA 2009 Qualifiers - Page 77

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 92 Next
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
July 27 2009 16:36 GMT
#1521
G5 says he can't play this one, but we'll see. Hopefully he can!

I'm rooting for G5/Inka! Gogo!
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
July 27 2009 17:29 GMT
#1522
Here is the link for the next Qualifier.

http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=2837
So wait? I'm bad? =(
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
July 27 2009 21:02 GMT
#1523
As long as I don't face timestop I'll be fine. :X
Failsafe
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States1298 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-27 22:24:49
July 27 2009 22:24 GMT
#1524
i am going to kill everyone in east #4, 2009. i said that ironically so i think i should be okay. disappointed to see that i'm facing gretorp so early though
MrBitter: Phoenixes... They're like flying hellions. Always cost efficient.
NerO
Profile Joined February 2003
United States2071 Posts
July 27 2009 22:36 GMT
#1525
On July 28 2009 07:24 Failsafe wrote:
i am going to kill everyone in east #4, 2009. i said that ironically so i think i should be okay. disappointed to see that i'm facing gretorp so early though

top and bottom of that tourney looks good middle 2 sections kinda suck...
top eric/dan in same ro8 =( , bottom jeff,gretop,game,spades(doubt he'll play)
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
July 27 2009 23:18 GMT
#1526
sorry Jeff, if you were vs anyone else I'd root for you
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
July 28 2009 00:09 GMT
#1527
On July 28 2009 02:29 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
Here is the link for the next Qualifier.

http://qualify.us.wcg.com/?page=stem_schedule&stageid=2837


Good job posting what I already posted. :D
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-28 00:17:00
July 28 2009 00:10 GMT
#1528
g5/artosis not showing? 10 more minutes.... Eek.

*cries*

Edit: Yayyy G5 shows!
Failsafe
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States1298 Posts
July 28 2009 00:24 GMT
#1529
i've already taken out ghost69er. this is pretty much wrapped up now
MrBitter: Phoenixes... They're like flying hellions. Always cost efficient.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
July 28 2009 00:43 GMT
#1530
OH OH. I GET TO ELIMINATE GRETORP



...again! :D
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
July 28 2009 00:46 GMT
#1531
and who is jeff?
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
NerO
Profile Joined February 2003
United States2071 Posts
July 28 2009 00:57 GMT
#1532
probably the guy w/ Jeff in his user name that plays gretorp 3rd round
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
July 28 2009 01:22 GMT
#1533
On July 28 2009 09:46 Game wrote:
and who is jeff?

Jeff invented SC please show some respect.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
July 28 2009 01:22 GMT
#1534
P.S- Nero, I thought we were going to have a bo7. Flaker.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
NerO
Profile Joined February 2003
United States2071 Posts
July 28 2009 01:41 GMT
#1535
lets do it 2nite nukkah
Failsafe
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States1298 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-28 02:31:56
July 28 2009 02:27 GMT
#1536
haha, game. you'd better not be playing. i don't wanna deal with that shit

i'm jeff
MrBitter: Phoenixes... They're like flying hellions. Always cost efficient.
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
July 28 2009 02:35 GMT
#1537
Hey jeff if u play good u can give gretorp gg's I know it.

Shox lost to bullcrap tonight, boo.
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
July 28 2009 02:38 GMT
#1538
On July 28 2009 10:41 NerO wrote:
lets do it 2nite nukkah

You know I am considering calling into work tomorrow, but I probably won't. I'm usually in bed by 10PMEST.
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
July 28 2009 03:31 GMT
#1539
oh... hi failsafe sorry I gotta eliminatesss you. I played the first qualifier, lost in finals, time to lose in finals of the last qualifier too! I've played less than 25 games since the first qualifier so I'm pretty bad atm but I think I can lose in the finals gracefully.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
NerO
Profile Joined February 2003
United States2071 Posts
July 28 2009 04:13 GMT
#1540
nm then my finals are done aug. 6th so im down after that... maybe that night cus im probably going down to miami for a few weeks after finals n im def. not bringing a mouse / keyboard
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 114
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3906
Mong 80
sorry 34
ToSsGirL 11
Noble 10
Icarus 8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King161
Other Games
summit1g8055
WinterStarcraft609
C9.Mang0268
Sick156
ceh9126
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Lourlo1020
• Stunt402
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 38m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.