• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8620 users

[WL] FINALS: CJ vs OZ - Page 118

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 136 Next
SkelA
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Macedonia13090 Posts
March 28 2009 11:26 GMT
#2341
O M G what happen JD next time play normal ! T.T
Stork and KHAN fan till 2012 ...
snapcrackle
Profile Joined December 2008
United States568 Posts
March 28 2009 11:26 GMT
#2342
i curse the coaches decision to send in 2 stupid players... harsh but true... crazy sending in young and spear???? on a finals??? i dont care that others think you are a pure JD team but really? sending in your lowest lineups?
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 28 2009 11:26 GMT
#2343
Hwaseung is now even worse than KTF was a while ago. Please JD, go into a real team. Here's to hoping that KTF buys him next.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-28 11:28:11
March 28 2009 11:26 GMT
#2344
On March 28 2009 20:25 t_co wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2009 20:22 Sadistx wrote:
Jaedong to Hiya: when we get back to the practice house, I will rip your balls out and feed them to you.


OZ to Hiya: when we get back to the practice house, I we will rip your balls out and feed them to you.


wow you're gona get a lota backlash for that comment lol.

nm, you editer! lol
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
keV.
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3214 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-28 11:28:13
March 28 2009 11:27 GMT
#2345
fans stop responding to anti-fans.

Great game by skyhigh, I always wanted good things for the guy, hopefully this will give him the boost he needs to become even greater.

edit: HiyA is still awesome
"brevity is the soul of wit" - William Shakesman
Atrioc
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1866 Posts
March 28 2009 11:27 GMT
#2346
On March 28 2009 20:23 TheTyranid wrote:
Guardians lose you the OSL and MSL.

5 pool loses you the PL.

Wtf Jaedong.


come on how can you blame JD for losing PL -_-

he got CJ down to just one terran remaining with two GREAT PvT maps next up in line - those two protosses are the ones at fault

hiya played pretty good except for 1-2 mistakes and made a game out of it even after losing both his expos, but Young and Spear played like absolute garbage.

Writerman what
Klive5ive
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom6056 Posts
March 28 2009 11:27 GMT
#2347
On March 28 2009 20:26 snapcrackle wrote:
i curse the coaches decision to send in 2 stupid players... harsh but true... crazy sending in young and spear???? on a finals??? i dont care that others think you are a pure JD team but really? sending in your lowest lineups?

Yeah it's nuts. He should've sent Hiya straight out.. what's the point in suiciding 2 rubbish players and giving SkyHigh confidence?
Don't hate the player - Hate the game
Kyo Yuy
Profile Joined January 2009
United States1286 Posts
March 28 2009 11:27 GMT
#2348
On March 28 2009 20:26 snapcrackle wrote:
i curse the coaches decision to send in 2 stupid players... harsh but true... crazy sending in young and spear???? on a finals??? i dont care that others think you are a pure JD team but really? sending in your lowest lineups?

The Coach probably prepared for a Jaedong All Kill, and then was like "Oh shit I don't know what to do now olololol"
#1 KawaiiRice fan :D
Kyuki
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden1867 Posts
March 28 2009 11:27 GMT
#2349
I just can't belive JD 5-pooled still.
Mada Mada Dane
Sadistx
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Zimbabwe5568 Posts
March 28 2009 11:27 GMT
#2350
On March 28 2009 20:26 Ace wrote:
Didn't I tell you people Hiya was fucking OVERRATED and CJ owns because they've been all killing all fucking season!?

Who's HiyA? Sounds like some random scrub.
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51698 Posts
March 28 2009 11:27 GMT
#2351
On March 28 2009 20:26 Shikyo wrote:
Hwaseung is now even worse than KTF was a while ago. Please JD, go into a real team. Here's to hoping that KTF buys him next.


or SKT
Commentator
Nylan
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States795 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-28 11:30:23
March 28 2009 11:27 GMT
#2352
+ Show Spoiler +
I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[1]
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[Repeat 1]

Hey, cuz I believe in me, oh

If I can see it, then I can be it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[Repeat 1]

Hey, if I just spread my wings
I can fly
I can fly
I can fly, hey
If I just spread my wings
I can fly
Fly-eye-eye
[image loading]
BeSt/Pure/Canata/Calm - I believe in Doh Jae Wook
Orbifold
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1922 Posts
March 28 2009 11:28 GMT
#2353
On March 28 2009 20:26 Shikyo wrote:
Hwaseung is now even worse than KTF was a while ago. Please JD, go into a real team. Here's to hoping that KTF buys him next.


Oh my god I wish JD was on KTF, even if they had to trade everyone but flash for him. JD and Flash would be the best team ever.
Allow me to reintroduce myself...
Hayarok
Profile Joined December 2008
Israel95 Posts
March 28 2009 11:28 GMT
#2354
CJ deserve this they are the best TEAM they not have the best player JAEDONG by they are the best teamand that the most importand in PL//WL
captainwafflos
Profile Joined February 2009
United States212 Posts
March 28 2009 11:28 GMT
#2355
anyone else having problems with tl.net loading?

btw, set 7 must be added to recommended games
TheTyranid
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Russian Federation4333 Posts
March 28 2009 11:28 GMT
#2356
On March 28 2009 20:26 Xstatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2009 20:23 TheTyranid wrote:
Guardians lose you the OSL and MSL.

5 pool loses you the PL.

Wtf Jaedong.


Don't blame JD, he kicked ass. 5 pool (and the earlier allin muta) probably meant that he was tired of playing long games and wanted to end it quickly. I mean, whenever he plays for his team, he has to pull them out of the shithole. He got them through playoffs, they should've practiced harder for the finals.

That's debatable. But yeah he is on his way to developing the dreaded Flash syndrome.
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
March 28 2009 11:28 GMT
#2357
On March 28 2009 20:22 poor newb wrote:
skyhigh the next bonjwa


Stop saying "X is the next (or second, or other, or best, or newest, or original) Bonjwa!".

It makes me wish I could punch people in the face over the internet.


As to the conclusion of CJ vs Oz... /wrists.
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
3nickma
Profile Joined November 2007
Denmark1510 Posts
March 28 2009 11:28 GMT
#2358
Epic fucking FAIL by Lecaf Oz!
Epic fucking FAIL by Hwaseung Oz!

Jesus fucking Christ only Jaedong could deliver and he even tricked himself in the last deciding game before his all-kill.

It's definitely NOT his fault the rest of the team couldn't end their huge advantage! Goddamnit Oz truly deserves to loose after that awful display of a one trick pony or we're dead...
L E E J A E D O N G ! <3
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
March 28 2009 11:28 GMT
#2359
CJ Forever!

Wave that flag.
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
March 28 2009 11:29 GMT
#2360
Skyhigh is getting laid tonight.
Prev 1 116 117 118 119 120 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 183
Nina 137
SteadfastSC 68
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 486
910 63
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm20
League of Legends
Doublelift1293
Super Smash Bros
PPMD67
Other Games
summit1g9253
Grubby2819
shahzam592
C9.Mang0241
PiGStarcraft214
Maynarde51
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie937
• Shiphtur284
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
21m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.