• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:30
CEST 20:30
KST 03:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7331 users

[WL] STX vs SKT1

Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 34 35 36 Next All
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-03 13:14:14
March 03 2009 08:54 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Let's all say.... Banner thanks to keit

2008-2009 Shinhan Bank Winners League Week 7
[image loading]
[image loading]


      STX SouL      ::::      VS       ::::      SK Telecom T1


[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
                  (P)Kal < Andromeda > (T)Fantasy                     

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Set 2: < Destination >       

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Set 3: < Medusa >             

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Set 4: < Tau Cross >             

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Set 5: < Sin Chupung-Ryeong >             

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Set 6: < Neo Harmony >             

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
Closer: < Colosseum II >             



Predictions:
+ Show Spoiler [Predictions] +
Kal > Fantasy
Kal > Best
Kal < Bisu
ToSsGirL < Bisu
July < Bisu
Hwasin > Bisu
Hwasin < BoxeR

STX 3:4 SKT-T1

-Some notable cases here where ToSsGirL will finally get an appearance only to be utterly raped by Bisu.... there goes the hope of my ToSsGirL fans...

-Bisu will ALMOST get an All-kill except Hwasin decides to stop him only to be STOPPED BY...
BoxeR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Boy I was dead wrong....

Results:
+ Show Spoiler [results] +
Kal > Fantasy
Kal > BeSt (BeSt... what the hell....)
Kal < Bisu (I will say Bisu definitely showed off his soon-to-be-possible bonjwa skills on this)
by.hero > Bisu (I think it was good game though I was a bit sad to see Bisu lose this..)
by.hero < Canata (Very unexcepted when I have given up all hope just to see Canata winning unexpectedly..)
Calm < Canata (another nice match by Canata, very unexpected even in my own eyes..)
Shuttle < Canata (Oh my!! good vulture play! [and poor Shuttle play] definitely a worthy ace match for SKT T1!)

STX 3:4 SKT T1

After a series of unexpectable performances, I would definitely say that today's matches MVP is clearly Canata!!! He literally took kills that Bisu and others couldn't have done himself! A 3 kill Canata... wow.. Bisu did get a kill from Kal in my opinion was a good game with Bisu's skillful defense! By.hero did well too but for Shuttle and BeSt... 3 words for you guys... "What the hell?"

Recommendation Games:
+ Show Spoiler [Recommendations] +
Set 3: Kal <> Bisu
Set 4: by.hero <> Bisu (based on popular requests and opinions)
Set 5: by.hero <> Canata (I think was a nice match in my opinion!)

Basically except set 1, 2, and 7, I think the games were good today. Not perfect and not great but just good in terms of watching VODs while eating a meal or being extermely bored with nothing to do or trying to learn from the masters themselves with builds and how to do this and that.... Enjoy!!!

How to Watch:
  • Daum Direct Link
  • Low Quality VLC
  • Aer's VLC


Poll:
+ Show Spoiler [POLLS] +


[image loading]

Poll: Who do you think will win today?
(Vote): STX SouL
(Vote): SK Telecom T1


[image loading]

Poll: Who do you want to All-Kill??
(Vote): The most easy answer... BoxeR!!!!!!!!!!
(Vote): Fantasy
(Vote): Kal
(Vote): BeSt
(Vote): Bisu
(Vote): iloveoov
(Vote): TosSGirL!!!!
(Vote): Hwasin
(Vote): July
(Vote): Someone else on STX
(Vote): Someone else on SKT T1
(Vote): I'm just busy watching OZ vs Khan that I don't even know why the hell I'm picking a choice here..

[image loading]

Poll: What do you think of today's OP creation done at last absolute min?
(Vote): I gotta admit, it's pretty nice.... good job!
(Vote): Eh.. it's alright.... could been better...
(Vote): Does it even matter of the quality of the OP?? It's only an OP...
(Vote): Wait... haven't I seen this type of OP before???
(Vote): Worst thing I have ever seen in my life! You have to go out there and stop wasting time here!!!



OP Final Notes:

Out of all my days while I OP matches on this forum, I never found such ignorance and whiners in this forum regarding how I OP. Sure I ain't the perfect OP and I'm sure there are plently of people who can OP better but I tried to OP as lively as I see fit and into my own style. However, it seems there are such people who just can't seem to understand my views and ideals that just had to ruin the entire purpose and need for an OP. Honestly guys, it was less than 10 minutes before the game and did anyone had an OP out???? Nooo, no one cared to make an OP even though it would start in less than 10 minutes, so I decided to make it for your convenience and what do I see here? Loads and LOADS of bses of my OP. Well you know what guys, why don't you OP yourselves next time and try to make as good or better OP than I did??? Try to wake yourselves 4 AM in the morning trying to make the darn OP but all I initially wanted was to LR.

You guys are right though, I am being a little bit over too much. It's the internet and I just woke up but still, if it wasn't for my 14 hour Jetlag I came back from Korea, I wouldn't even consider on waking up this time. So I guess it's good for you certain people because I QUIT as an OP and spending my free time to you guys!! Good luck finding yourselves a new OP or just freaking OP it yourself! God, seriously....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Marine50
Profile Joined September 2007
Australia1764 Posts
March 03 2009 08:56 GMT
#2
Kal for the win, fantasy is bad
IRIS FIGHTING!!!
LCC
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada348 Posts
March 03 2009 08:57 GMT
#3
I was about to do the same haha. I guess not many people are up.

Rooting for STX all the way. Hoping for more (T)Bogus action!

BOGUS!
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
March 03 2009 08:57 GMT
#4
Daum link: http://sportslive.media.daum.net/live_tiny/player.jsp?channel=ONGAMENET&league=ESPORTS&game=ESPORTS2009030301&home=SL&away=T1

T1 Fighting!
the courage to be a lazy bum
rushz0rz
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Canada5300 Posts
March 03 2009 08:58 GMT
#5
I'm only keeping my eye on this match up in case RainBOw plays.
IntoTheRainBOw fan~
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
March 03 2009 08:59 GMT
#6
Ah, what better pre-bedtime treat than T1 destroying shit in WL?

Go go (T)fantasy!
✌
xenom00t
Profile Joined February 2009
United States162 Posts
March 03 2009 08:59 GMT
#7
anyone know what the vlc links may be? :D
IdrA, letting me know its OK to rage :]
Solinren
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2653 Posts
March 03 2009 08:59 GMT
#8
For the longest time ever, I thought the ABCMart commercial the dancer was a guy. But now I realized it is just Kim Shin Young..... Hell.
Solinren
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States2653 Posts
March 03 2009 09:00 GMT
#9
On March 03 2009 17:59 xenom00t wrote:
anyone know what the vlc links may be? :D

mms://liveongame.gscdn.com/L1 They cheaped the quality.
LCC
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada348 Posts
March 03 2009 09:00 GMT
#10
Is YY down for anyone else? That's the only place that usually works for me.
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
March 03 2009 09:01 GMT
#11
Any requests for LR? Looks like there aren't even enough people in this thread to merit keeping detailed reports going

But I'll update from time to time with the match's goings-on.
✌
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
March 03 2009 09:03 GMT
#12
On March 03 2009 18:00 Solinren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2009 17:59 xenom00t wrote:
anyone know what the vlc links may be? :D

mms://liveongame.gscdn.com/L1 They cheaped the quality.


Quality looks pretty good to me...definitely still a cut above Daum Sports, anyway.
✌
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
March 03 2009 09:04 GMT
#13
A LR would be nice while I start updating the OP to a really nice copy-like verison of Fontong plus my own twist....
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
Guss
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Sweden712 Posts
March 03 2009 09:05 GMT
#14
wtf i didnt see bisu on the bench? :O
Bisu[Shield] FIGHTING!
Itachii
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Poland12466 Posts
March 03 2009 09:05 GMT
#15
Aers' VLC stream:

mms://screlay.ath.cx/ogn_pl

<3 him
La parole nous a été donnée pour déguiser notre pensée
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
March 03 2009 09:05 GMT
#16
Daum Sports up and running, we have Fantasy and Kal warming up in the booths. Fangirls are cheering for Fantasy, how sweet.
✌
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
March 03 2009 09:07 GMT
#17
Intro plays and...we are nearly under way! Fantasy looks determined.

[image loading]


I hope he's ready to fight the uphill battle that is TvP on Adromeda!
✌
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
March 03 2009 09:09 GMT
#18
OK, match under way now. Fantasy teal Terran at 7, Kal Orange Protoss at 5.

We can see Fantasy putting down his first depot above his ramp, looks like a wall.

Kal makes pylon and gate in base.

BUNKY DOING PUSHUPS!!
✌
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
March 03 2009 09:09 GMT
#19
Oh snap!!! Those push ups!!! Anyone got a pic of that!!! I'll post that up in OP!!!!!!!
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
ZoW
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3983 Posts
March 03 2009 09:09 GMT
#20
lol Bunkie does a single pushup
the courage to be a lazy bum
1 2 3 4 5 34 35 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM838
TKL 293
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 838
ByuN 368
mouzHeroMarine 299
TKL 293
IndyStarCraft 161
BRAT_OK 54
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16768
Calm 2660
Shuttle 885
Horang2 399
Dewaltoss 137
Mini 114
Rush 91
Zeus 47
Free 27
Bale 21
[ Show more ]
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
ToSsGirL 17
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Dendi1396
febbydoto14
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe48
Counter-Strike
fl0m5072
pashabiceps1129
Fnx 618
edward18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King74
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu429
Other Games
Grubby2689
singsing1769
Liquid`RaSZi1589
Beastyqt705
C9.Mang0391
B2W.Neo325
crisheroes204
dupreeh145
QueenE106
Trikslyr95
UpATreeSC73
JuggernautJason19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH314
• EnkiAlexander 28
• Hinosc 15
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 16
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV609
• masondota2424
League of Legends
• Nemesis3176
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• imaqtpie703
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 31m
INu's Battles
16h 31m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 31m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.