On March 01 2009 18:20 sztuczyn wrote:
Btw, wheres Susie?
Btw, wheres Susie?
Not a commentator anymore, just does the interviews.
| Forum Index > Brood War Tournaments |
|
Puosu
7084 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:20 sztuczyn wrote: Btw, wheres Susie? Not a commentator anymore, just does the interviews. | ||
|
Mista
Singapore1022 Posts
| ||
|
FusionCutter
Canada974 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:19 T.O.P. wrote: I have the premium live VLC link (Higher Quality). Should I post it? No, unethical. If ppl want the high quality, they should pay for it. | ||
|
sung_moon
United States10110 Posts
"do koreans even use teh term dragon anymore? rofl nick getting cut off once again | ||
|
Hyperionnn
Turkey4968 Posts
| ||
|
Zzoram
Canada7115 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:19 T.O.P. wrote: I have the premium live VLC link (Higher Quality). Should I post it? No. Gom is nice enough to offer a working free stream, no need to slap them in the face. | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:20 Plexa wrote: =[ you're ahead, be considerate! Oh, excuse me! Won't happen again! | ||
|
HiOT
Sweden1000 Posts
| ||
|
Emlary
China3334 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:19 T.O.P. wrote: I have the premium live VLC link (Higher Quality). Should I post it? PLEASE! I can't watch GOM as always T.T so slooooow | ||
|
KreaGata
United States1702 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:21 Hyperionnn wrote: Holy shit, his games vs lomo was freaking awesome Remember the retarded conspiracy theories after those games? | ||
|
BreakEnter
Bulgaria81 Posts
http://www.recordstore.co.uk/theprodigy/productdetail.jsp?productPK=unittest-LY3ED77pIdjRj1yZpN3IEb-14 I <3 Nick Jaedong fighting! | ||
|
NarutO
Germany18839 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:20 Zzoram wrote: Show nested quote + On March 01 2009 18:18 G.s)NarutO wrote: As much as I like Daniel Lee and Tasteless, but I think they are simply wrong with the statistics. The statistics are usually made of S-Class progamers (because they are playing on those map mostly) and thats why those statistics will matter. Jaedong and Bisu are both S-Class and know how to abuse the map so it will be hard for one of them to overcome a map which is in the favor of the other players race. Thats what I think :O Flash's 7-1 on Medusa says otherwise. http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/details.php?type=players&id=424&part=games&vs=P&league=any&map=187&from_year=2007&from_month=4&from_day=13&to_year=2009&to_month=2&to_day=24&action=Update Don't want to bitch around but check out his opponents. 4 of his wins were against far inferior players. | ||
|
SaveYourSavior
United States1071 Posts
| ||
|
Mista
Singapore1022 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:20 sztuczyn wrote: Btw, wheres Susie? She's doing interviews full time. | ||
|
Zzoram
Canada7115 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:22 Emlary wrote: Show nested quote + On March 01 2009 18:19 T.O.P. wrote: I have the premium live VLC link (Higher Quality). Should I post it? PLEASE! I can't watch GOM as always T.T so slooooow If GOM is streaming slowly for you for thte 300K stream, why would the 600K stream be faster? If anything it would be slower. | ||
|
Hyperionnn
Turkey4968 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:22 KreaGata wrote: Show nested quote + On March 01 2009 18:21 Hyperionnn wrote: Holy shit, his games vs lomo was freaking awesome Remember the retarded conspiracy theories after those games? yeah, people can not agree the fact that jaedong played super awesome and lomo failed horribly after sunk break | ||
|
Zzoram
Canada7115 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:22 KreaGata wrote: Show nested quote + On March 01 2009 18:21 Hyperionnn wrote: Holy shit, his games vs lomo was freaking awesome Remember the retarded conspiracy theories after those games? Nope. Recap please? | ||
|
ThePhan2m
Norway2751 Posts
| ||
|
ryung70
Germany227 Posts
On March 01 2009 18:21 Puosu wrote: Not a commentator anymore, just does the interviews. thank god | ||
|
Hyperionnn
Turkey4968 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
[ Show More ] The PondCast
|
|
|